Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) (12305 Views)

Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by DTaj: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Lol.

So what are you helping Apc do this time around?
Aboki shine my shoe!

Mantu is still a PDP member. He never left PDP. So, he will still use his rigging skills for PDP in 2019, lol.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by duwdu: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
This is not news to Nigerians.

Even Obasanjo regarded the 2007 election of a PDP successor as a do or die affair, and Yar'Adua who was the beneficiary admitted he was elected by virtue of widespread electoral fraud.

No one can ever forget Maurice Iwu for the barefaced criminal he was at INEC.

Well said.

P34c3
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by blacknp(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Who paid you?
Which election in Nigeria was free n fair?
The last local government election in Kano was marred by election malpractice courtesy of mr integrity..
IG of police was elevated from a mere commissioner of police to an AIG and finally an IG within a span of six months cos of the role he played during the election and the threat he issued to them..someone was murdered with his whole family and the IG was a part of this act.. He later threatened to expose them and they had to save their face by giving him the appointment.
Nairalanders, ask any Buhari supporters to mention just one achievement of their master and they would give one carbohydrate food:
RICE
Failure get a life,Nigeria is a 180 million people,and while at it do away with your conspiracy theories,Mr President is not your Father,he can't put money in your hand or get a visa for you,No food for Lazy Man,go and tell that to your parents. You tell us 1 thing you have achieved since 2010 till date when Jonathan became President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by blacknp(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
ayusco85:
Better than APC that claim to be Saints
As a man believes in his heart,you are the one that believes and labeled them as Saints,i have never heard anyone from Apc use the word saint other than Simon Templer in His return?
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by blacknp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
NothingDoMe:
If PDP rig election Buhari for nor win. He should be grateful and remember that one good turn deserves another. This time the people want him out.
After all the years of rigging Nigeria finally came off age,PDP couldn't use palm kernel as thumb print in 2015,Jega refused to play ball and messed them up seriously. Useless tattered umbrella of many colors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guidelines To Journalists: Saraki Disowns National Assembly Clerk, Management / APC Members Will Give You Back Seat Treatment Soon – PDP Replies Tinubu / FG To Reintroduce Bicycle Riding In Abuja - Rotimi Amaechi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.