Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50360 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

so tell me why South Africa experience economic recession last year. Hmmmm?
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
johnnyvid:
who told you that, where did you get that. in Nigeria here HIV/aids is not as high as South Africa. check google for more. you are saying that health care system here isn't good enough for average person, yes I will agree with that cos' of the bad system we have but still Nigerians are still surviving to improve on their health care system. the likes of Ebola virus came into Nigeria but in a month, it was stopped. Infact these are the success of our doctors and nurses managing the health care system in our country. the likes of monkey pox show up in this nation last year, thanks for the awareness of people on the deadly pic. in a month to two, it was totally eradicated from Nigeria. isn't that great success too. Nigerians have been overcoming it's challenges. we always survive it. deadly virus has surfaced in this nation, but thank God for our health care officers and institutions too, they were able to curtail it. now Nigeria is free from all this virus. what remain is Lassa fever. but now it is now been fought by our medical institutions and research institutions. it has been managed so far.
Who told me? are you serious right now?? Stats have confirmed that only 10% of Nigerian population do HIV tests,the remaining 90% is sitting on a ticking time bomb and don't even know their asses are about to be lit up.Imagine with only 10% doing proper tests and yet the WHO (World Health Organisation) says you are the second most affected country in the world.what if more were to take tests? the results would be shocking.

ONCE AGAIN,read the sreenshots.your cultures still stigmatise people living with HIV/AIDS and as a results people are afraid to test because they don't want to be treated like outcasts by the society

Ya'll need to remove your stone age thinking when it comes to AIDS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
so tell me why South Africa experience economic recession last year. Hmmmm?

Because of politics. Duh. Have you seen how good the Rand looks against the Dollar? Soon R1 will = $1 grin SA is going higher & higher!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by LeSudAfricaine: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you are dancing around like a headless chicken . Prove you wrong in what? . Haven't I shown you the life of the average South African and that of the average Nigerian? grin. I know it's hard to take in, but you need to embrace the truth and find ways to fix your nation, not run off to enjoy the sweat of other men like the leeches you have proven yourselves to be. Prove my stats wrong wink.

LOL, you have Nigerians helping westerners make their countries great, while your own home looks like a zoo? grin. That's smart cheesy. We dummies of the South , choose to go and study in those world class institutions, then after graduating headback to SA to improve our home. We invite well skilled expatriates to help us out where we lack , thereby transferring skills to the youth. That's better than what the intellectuals of Nigeria do ; importing everything including 1900's trains they can't even maintain without the Chinese cheesy. Being the intellectuals of the world must a curse, because the home of intellectuals has the worst cities, the worst standards of living , the worst education system, the worst Healthcare system.

LOL, there he goes sounding intellectual again. I did go digging online, you stone grin, and the stats everywhere say ; NIGERIANS ARE THE POOREST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, ONLY THE ELITE HAVE ACCESS TO THE MOST BASIC AMENITIES grin. NIGERIA HAS ONE OF THE LARGEST NUMBERS OF ILLITERATES IN THE WORLD.

SA WILL BE A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY BEFORE NIGERIA , that is a fact .

BYE.
" I go uppercut" / Sagat/ Streetfighter 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

You are the one being all emotional, you are telling me; if Nigeria would do this and that, then Nigeria would be great. On the other hand ,I'm showing you what we are doing and the progress we have made in the last 24 years . So who is being realistic here ? Show me the numbers; the budget for the things that will make Nigeria great , I showed you mine didn't I? Show me the stats on people who have access to basic amenities , mine are below. Yes , you have a lot of billionaires than any African country , infact even more than some first world countries, but would a sane nation celebrate 10 people living large while +/-80% of the population doesn't even have the basics of basics? . I would rather have more millionaires , more middle class and systems that cater for the vulnerable , thank you.

1. 90% of the South African population has access to 24hrs of electricity. Check the link below. I hear the opposite is the reality for you, 80% have no electricity, you can prove me wrong though.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/nearly-90-of-sa-has-electricity-stats-2030406

2. 92,5% of SA households have access to improved drinking water. Check the link below .

http://www.statssa.gov.za/?p=9145

Nationally, the percentage of households with access to improved sanitation facilities increased from 62,3% in 2002 to 80% in 2015.

VS

Nigeria where 108 million don't have access to clean water and toilets. Check below.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201711200158.html

3. The literacy rate of SA vs Nigeria ; SA 86.40% vs Nigeria 68.90%. You can check the link below . Literacy means the ability to write and read , this is where develoment begins , way before you think of tertiary education.

http://www.africlandpost.com/ranking-african-countries-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-1/

4. This is a list of countries by total road network size, both paved and unpaved. SA is number 10 in the world and you are at number 29. You can provide a much more reliable source if you can , this is from Wikipedia afterall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_road_network_size

5. In ICT development, SA is ranked at number 3 in Africa, Nigeria at number 15.

http://www.konbini.com/ng/lifestyle/nigeria-15th-ict-development-africa/

6. Life expectancy in SA is 64 years

http://www.cabsa.org.za/South-African-Life-Expectancy-Rise-1072017

Vs

Nigeria which is 54.5 years.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/nigeria-life-expectancy

7. You mentioned shacks/ slums . 80% of SAns live in formal housing with electricity and water . This Stats below are from 2014, will check the latest .

http://www.statssa.gov.za/?p=6429

You talked about the scarcity of water , fool, do you know what drought means? cheesy. That's why there was a thread here in foreign affairs with people of Cape Town queuing for water , they are the most affected . This has nothing to do with incompetence or lack of infrastructure, Cape Town still remains the best city in Africa even with that problem grin.

The things I mentioned above , are some of the most important indicators of development and progress, and after 60 vs 24 years , the other seems to be moving at a higher speed in improving the lives of all, whille the other is focused on the rich who make up less than 1% of the population. If that's not embarrassing, I don't know what is. SA is gearing itself towards joining the first world nations, but first we have to take care of all our people. That is why in the earlier post I showed you the money being put on education, skills and business development for the previously disadvantaged. The policies being implemented in January will help grow the economy and new players will emerge in the formal economy . We refuse to have a big GDP that does not reflect on the ground . If you can stop preaching to me how much you are industrious and adventurous as Nigerians,and how you think SA is not working, and kindly show me ; what Nigeria is doing to give her people basic amenities, how much are you investing in your education and Healthcare? , the grants in place to encourage entrepreneurship ?. You say the benefit of being a Nigerian is what again? grin. How come you all are running in your numbers from that huge consumer market to less populated countries where getting rich quickly is not part of the culture , people in those countries care more about quality of life , comfort and the ease of everyday life. How come you get there and queue for benefits of those nations ? .
all the above well said

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Because of politics. Duh. Have you seen how good the Rand looks against the Dollar? Soon R1 will = $1 grin SA is going higher & higher!
so why's South Africa economy still shaken Hmmmmmmmmm? up till today inflation is at high rise in South Africa. you have no point here. what's the Johannesburg stock exchange saying today. don't screenshot what's is not OK.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
so why's South Africa economy still shaken Hmmmmmmmmm? up till today inflation is at high rise in South Africa. you have no point here. what's the Johannesburg stock exchange saying today. don't screenshot what's is not OK.

I don't have time for stupidity today. Not my problem you don't understand how these things work. Google the answer to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Litmus: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Seems as if arguments Nigerians settled decades ago are being rehashed now by the nationals of a number of African nations that are intellectually only now emerging. Suffice it to state that the Nigerian Dangote dinner spectacular does more good for the morale of blacks world wide than electrified Soweto. And confidence is a huge thing even if the worth is not as quantifiable.

..of course it could be ruined for them - i mean the little black boy and the little black girl everywhere in this world that may derive a great deal of pride and self-worth from seeing blacks like themselves represented for ones in splendor not penury -by the white machinery that have horned perspectives to their advantage. Simply report the dinne scene as the example of black greed and misappropriation of priorities.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't have time for stupidity today. Not my problem you don't understand how these things work. Google the answer to your questions.
i have been telling you accept my hug but you are not ready. you are a stiff neck lady. chop hug, you refused why? how far is economic recession and inflation rate in your country now hmm?
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
i have been telling you accept my hug but you are not ready. you are a stiff neck lady. chop hug, you refused why? how far is economic recession and inflation rate in your country now hmm?

We're doing very, very well. New projects for the year up & running. We're on the roll like tumbleweed.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We're doing very, very well. New projects for the year up & running. We're on the roll like tumbleweed.
As if there's no project here. you are still not satisfied with me. I said that you should chop hug, you still not gree. there's still new projects here. Infact they are gigantic project.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 14(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2018
johnnyvid:

Before you look at South Africa, look at your own country and check how much is the exchange rate for $1 to naira.
Last time i checked, you had multiple exchange rates, $1=N305, official, black market is at $1=N360, there is another exchange rate of $=N340. whereas SA float its currency which is currently $1=R11.95.

Nigeria inflation =14%
South africa inflation=4.7%

Nigeria 2017 gpd growth=0.8% in 2017
South africa gdp growth=1.3% in 2017

Nigeria 2018 budget = $24bn
South Africa 2018 budget = $140bn

So based on the above economic analyses, which country is doing well between the two?

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Shugavee(f): 6:06am On Apr 07, 2018
It's true so what u expect our comeback to be,Nigeria is a rich country but we do not hv the basic necessities!! Ironic

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.