Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50361 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Sunkyphil(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
but thats the truth
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by pweshboi(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Sadly... He said the truth.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by jerryunit48: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Word
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2018
The guy has a point.

But they also know that Nigerians are very resilient and can cope with anything.

Imagine a country where people do not rely on govt for water, light, security, healthcare, etc. Even many people now send their wards to private schools from KG to university.

Nollywood & Showbiz have blossomed, almost entirely on private efforts too.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by BiafraIShere(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Ghanians are funny, we give them part of the electricity so they are part of the problem, they should better sit down and be humble
Who told you that? Stop spreading fallacies cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by victrick105: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Ghana is not better than Nigeria in anything, its unfortunate Nigeria media only washes its dirty linen in public.

If Nigerians can learn to behave responsibly, Ghana can't even near us in infrastructure, Ghana is not about Kumasi and Accra alone.

till then, but for now, Nigerians and her Government have refused to behave responsibly...an evidence is the silly statement the Nigerian made by belittling other african countries...he really got wat he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Notatribalist(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:
Nigeria is a disgrace....those countries he mention above are better than Nigeria today, we have now become a laughing stock, yet even the people above me refused to realise the truth, they say Ghanians are jelous, what is there to be jelous about in Nigeria, is it Buhari and his cabinet or the fact which the Ghanian rubbed on our face...''Giant of Africa, with nothing to offer''.
my friend move out of Nigeria and see things yourself. Don't hide behind computer to spell out false rumour.Saying Ghana is better than Nigeria is a joke of the century, you deserve the award. Less I forget, I am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian, and I reside in Accra, capital city of GHANA. Anything else you want to know?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shankara7: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2018
debaj10:
guy, forget.
d clap back is epic, brutal and true.
$16billionspent by one govt failed to give us electricity.
put all the money spent since independence, it'll dwarf all the money at that table-
yet 6hrs a day is still impossible.
we must all begin to blame ourselves instead of foreigners or govt.
who brings disgrace to a family brings it on everyone.
I enjoy a minimum of 18hrs of electricity daily where I live and most times 24hrs. Over power situation in Nigeria is not that bad.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Ghanians are funny, we give them part of the electricity so they are part of the problem, they should better sit down and be humble
You can keep dreaming, hopefully when you wake up, there'll be light or something.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
That Ghanaian is right. We Nigerians ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

We boast about having the richest man in Africa but cannot boast of an even 24/7 uninterrupted power supply. Of what use is money lavished around (which can buy a whole country) but the host country cannot fix her lingering power problems?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Sirjamo: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
If the table can buy those three countries, it means it's can also buy everything thing in it including electricity.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:
Nigeria is a disgrace....those countries he mention above are better than Nigeria today, we have now become a laughing stock, yet even the people above me refused to realise the truth, they say Ghanians are jelous, what is there to be jelous about in Nigeria, is it Buhari and his cabinet or the fact which the Ghanian rubbed on our face...''Giant of Africa, with nothing to offer''.

if i dnt reply you, i wnt b happy..if nigeria is nt working 4u bro it is working 4me..i c no reason traveling out because i am okay in this country if u hv gone to places u mentioned or more u wil realise nigeria is truely a giant cuz of only one thing "freedom" when u go out there my frnd it is nt easy .just knw your way in diz country legal way and u wil kp smiling no matter how government manipulate their policies. So my frnd your prayer should be
LORD SHOW ME THE WAY SO THAT BUHARIS or ANY GOVERNMENT POLICY WONT AFFECT ME. I hope u understand..gvt can nt gv u evrytn u want.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by bibicici(f): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2018
There's really nothing to reply. What's the use of electricity without a geographical location? That table will buy those countries with the electricity they think they have.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:

till then, but for now, Nigerians and her Government have refused to behave responsibly...an evidence is the silly statement the Nigerian made by belittling other african countries...he really got wat he deserved.
Did you read where I wrote behave responsibly.
One individuals opinion does not equate the whole nation, ask any west African between Ghana and Nigeria, where is the destination of his choice.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by victrick105: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Notatribalist:
my friend move out of Nigeria and see things yourself. Don't hide behind computer to spell out false rumour.Saying Ghana is better than Nigeria is a joke of the century, you deserve the award. Less I forget, I am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian, and I reside in Accra, capital city of GHANA. Anything else you want to know?

no, i don't need to knw wat i knw...1 Ghana cedi= how much in naira today?

compare education in Ghana or south africa to Nigeria.

Compare the standard of living to both countries

what about electricty are you even sure you are really a Ghanaian as you claim?

oga, lets call a spade a spade and a tooth a tooth...the Ghana of today beat Nigeria hands down in economic and political growth...expect for our entertainment and sport sector

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by tayebest(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
debaj10:
guy, forget.
d clap back is epic, brutal and true.
$16billionspent by one govt failed to give us electricity.
put all the money spent since independence, it'll dwarf all the money at that table-
yet 6hrs a day is still impossible.
we must all begin to blame ourselves instead of foreigners or govt.
who brings disgrace to a family brings it on everyone.

for the fact that I agree that the clap back is epic and brutal, but it is never true. Ghana in anyway can never stand Nigeria in competency. We just love stooping so low for some country! sad

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Notatribalist:
Yes!

In some aspects, Ghana is better than Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:

no, i don't need to knw wat i knw...1 Ghana cedi= how much in naira today?

compare education in Ghana or south africa to Nigeria.

Compare the standard of living to both countries

what about electricty are you even sure you are really a Ghanaian as you claim?

oga, lets call a spade a spade and a tooth a tooth...the Ghana of today beat Nigeria hands down in economic and political growth...expect for our entertainment and sport sector
Bro, you're saying the truth 100% kiss

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
This is epic!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by vickzdvipe(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Have you got facts to back this up? I hear this line a lot and I blatantly refuse to accept it. Could you please clear my doubts with facts?
PS I am a full blooded Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by udi4eva(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Its not something to be humble about. It was an agreement. But on the other hand, we are giving them only a percentage and they are managing well,and have other sources of power too. What are we doing with the one we are generating here and all the plenty power plants. Nigeria is a laughing stock in Aftica. For a youth to be boasting about a table full of billionaires when majority of the country survives barely on less than 1$ a day tell you what our priorities are.
Useless country!!!
Shameless Leaders!!!
Senseless followers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by ruggedtimi(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2018
savage!!
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by FroshJaynex(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This stupid story they told you way back in secondary school still lingers in ur head? Go and recheck who supplies Ghana electricity Now.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by BigIyanga: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
It can definietely buy electricity.

Plenty estates in Lagos generate their own light and have light 24/7.

That shot from Nigeria is massive grin grin
What shot? RSA is richer than Naija

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Savagery. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by victrick105: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
bozzyjoan:

if i dnt reply you, i wnt b happy..if nigeria is nt working 4u bro it is working 4me..i c no reason traveling out because i am okay in this country if u hv gone to places u mentioned or more u wil realise nigeria is truely a giant cuz of only one thing "freedom" when u go out there my frnd it is nt easy .just knw your way in diz country legal way and u wil kp smiling no matter how government manipulate their policies. So my frnd your prayer should be
LORD SHOW ME THE WAY SO THAT BUHARIS or ANY GOVERNMENT POLICY WONT AFFECT ME. I hope u understand..gvt can nt gv u evrytn u want.

my friend. I like your optimism, but as you said, travel and see so that reality wil hit you...Ghananians recently lauched a peaceful protest, criticizing there governmemt for signing a deal with the US military...i only observered one thing during that whole protest, how the police behaved mature...and i thought about my own country, a group of people decided to stage a peaceful protest tagged''our mumu don do''...and guess what happened, they were tear gased...my brother leave matter for mathias.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by RexTramadol1: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Oh boi........... why na

E no fit even buy PDP and APC lifeline

provided Nigerians think correctly.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by CSTR1002: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Ghana is certainly not better than Nigeria.

C'mon have some pride. I know Nigerians like knocking the country, but it is not that bad.

Even with the corruption, there is far more disposable wealth in Nigeria than Ghana, but then that is unfair comparison that should never be made if Nigeria was punching at its weight.

There are small countries with relatively smaller resources, and there are big countries with larger resources. And it is not wise to compare both.

Ghana Is not better than Nigeria in any shape or form. We should not be comparing both.

Compare Nigeria to countries like India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia which is supposed to be our level, and you will see how far Nigeria has failed.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by KingGBsky(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

Chai! Ghana better than Nigeria? shocked who told you that one? Na wa o!

People should stop comparing Ghana to Nigeria.
They are better off being compared to Lagos state.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Okoroawusa: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:
Which country mentioned is better than Nigeria?

I don't think you ve been to any West African country.

Ghana's electricity(with Nigeria's gas supply) is not up to Dangote Group IPP in south West Nigeria alone

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Tunks2017(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.