Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (42102 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by wristbangle: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol that comment from Mohammed Halilu though.

This thread suppose to have TC for like what the Muslim section have. When are u going to effect this uncle seun ? sad
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by seeyou: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
I wonder why ppl who are ignorant of any matter wouldn't learn in quietness. I preach,prophecy nd heal ppl in Jesus name today.Do u think it happened like that -a former passionate hater of Jesus whom satan had given a mission to destroy the world-who had started a different religion at sch.that would've gone far into the world by now. Pls,I plead u should fear God and love Jesus.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Revolva(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
dis one....de see mirage..

illussion

abeg see better tin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIY3DCsCs60
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ehissi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

You are the stupid person who believe anything without asking questions. Who and what is Jesus saving you from?

That lad has found a boyfriend who happen to be Christian. And she enjoys the guy diiick which caused her hallucination

Wait Oooh! I dont understand Ooooh........ undecided

So dick causes you to hallucinate........? grin

Your case is truly different...... grin
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by degamemaster(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
This lady must have been a chronic sinner that it took Jesus Christ Himself to preach to her and even promised to save her? That means, all our strong and top pastors in Nigeria couldn't break the yoke of her sins with fire and anointing. grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Masterclass32: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lucky woman. Enough Grace dey on top your head.
Accept Him and He will show you great and wondrous things.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by uridadole: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
The same man that cannot save himself from been killed or force his return to earth after been killed 2000 years ago wants to save a young lad in a faraway Nigeria. The lady is in love and enjoying a Christian diiick. That is the true story
It's obvious you don't know the reason for his crucifixion. All you need to do right now is to pray for forgiveness, believe he died for your sake, his death is the reason those that believe have salvation. Repent now before its too late. Grace is sufficient today. His arms are open willing to receive and save as many that will come unto him.
Like this woman, some people are destined for salvation so he goes to meet them. It's all our choice to belong to Jesus or devil.
You are not condemned unless you condemn yourself.
Come, come, come Jesus is calling. Answer this call and be safe.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by mrlaw93(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Screenshot you own dream first and show us Na. Why are you expecting her screenshot? Someone can not dream again abi is it your dream?
Lol.. funny guy
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Billionboi: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
The same man that cannot save himself from been killed or force his return to earth after been killed 2000 years ago wants to save a young lad in a faraway Nigeria. The lady is in love and enjoying a Christian diiick. That is the true story
you are an idiot and illiterate to not have read where is written dat is d will of d father in heaven.

Ur mumu is beyond comprehension.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by abdurrahman472(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
mere looking at d cooked up story, u will knw she s seeing nobody aside Frm "shaytan" appearing to her so dah she can get confused nd leave d right path

my sister d only thing dat can save u is "Ruqya"
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Hardebaryor(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
11Eleven:
I believe her. For those saying Jesus is not real.. All you need to do is believe. Then pray you have an encounter with him.

Reminds me of secondary school days in dormitory after lights out. In my sleep.. I saw Jesus beckoning unto me. Immediately..... I woke up from my sleep attempting to run towards him. Then I began to read more about him. I knew he is REAL.
Also...
In my sleep, I have seen where the cloud was opened an angel walked ahead and someone in a white robe walked passing by..as soon as I noticed the person in white robe walking... I called his name Jesus from sleep then woke up. My spirit recognised his presence.

During sleep at a time I was experiencing spiritual attack. But all that is gone now... I have called his name several times. And behold he never ever failed once. At the call of his name.. the attack stops. There is power in his name.

In my sleep, I have seen where angels were ready to blow the trumpet.. But Jesus was crying telling them to hold on. He is giving me and you time to repent.

I could go on and on.. Those are only few of my experiences. Spiritual awakening.

For those who think Jesus is not real.. It's good you have a rethink. I use to be a doubting Thomas. But now I know far better.

Life is more than the physical we see. Just that most people are spiritually blind and close minded. Anyone can experience it.. doesn't have to be same as mine. All you need to do is believe then pray for a personal encounter.

When your spiritual eyes are opened and you have personal encounter with Jesus. You will see things he wants you to see before they happen. You will overcome situations that may seem difficult. You have advantage over those who are spiritually blind.

Life is more of spiritual. Whatever that is happening in the physical world has already taken place in the spiritual world. Spiritual is then super imposed on the physical for it to manifest in physical.

Reason why you can see things before they happen in physical , because it's already settled in spiritual.

It's only a fool that will say there is no God. Or that Jesus is not real.
God is Real. Jesus is Real. Angels are real.

FYI: 11Eleven is not a Pastor or a regular church goer. But I commune with my creator.

If you are still doubting the existence of God your creator or Jesus your redeemer. You need to start thinking right.

SMH

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ndubueze92(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
It's a shame you live in illusions.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by stancydg: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jesse01:
thank God 4 her jesus finally proves that he is real by appearing to this lady,that he is not just some middle east myths.

but how did she know that it was Jesus?
it might have been Muhammed (since she is Muslim).
so how is she sure that it was jesus that appeared to her in her dreams.

There's what is called a "knowing" -Ginosko, in the spirit realm. You just know. Those that He has pre destined, He has chosen, justified and glorified. When the time comes for such to hear Him, they just simply do...."my sheep know my voice...and the voice of the stranger, they will not heed. Life is spiritual.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by chiwiszzy80: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Muslims are always sad when their brethren testifies Jesus, what is wrong with this pple? they and d donkey in the days of old which one is more obedient??
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by freemaxw: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Make ALLAH continue to guide us to the right part. My sister i don't really know if you are being real or u are in disguise about ur post. But what i can advise u is that, do not get deceived or let things deprive u from part of ALLAH. We have thousands of prophet ie nabi that have come and gone. Once a prophet come and want to complet his tenure he will give a sign that another prophet will be set by AALLAH after he must have gone. And u must follow what he said.

In the bible
John 15:26-27
But when the comforter is come, whom i will send unto you frone the father, even the spirit of truth, which proceeded from the father, he shall testify of me: and ye also shall bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:5-8
But now I go away to him that set me, and none of you ask me whither goest thou? But because i have said these thing unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Neverthelesa i tell you the truth: for if i go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if i depart, i will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the word of sin, and approve righteousness and judgment.
Prophet Isa (Jesus) was not referring to any other peramson than prophet muhammenmd (saw)
Quran V:7:158
Say O Muhammed O mankid verily, i am sent to you all as a messaged of ALLA
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Ake1: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
I know where you are going...
CEO, MUMMY, Spiritual mother Jesus dream ministry. ..in the next one year, you will no more confused.. Tithes targeting entrepreneur Plc.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by JOHNSON1920: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Blasphemy, ask Jesus to forgive u. To the Woman, God is ready to use you, but you must be ready to be saved by accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour. I pray God shall perfect his works in your life in Jesus name.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by waldigit: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
How does this Jesus look like? obviously you must be able to draw him since you've seen him "Repeatedly"

I also wonder why Jesus only appears to those who already heard of him. Why didn't Jesus appear to our people before the deluded pink skinned slavemasters came here to cart away our resources?

Because he so smart. He is phenomenon.
If you can tfeel him I really feel for you because you are really missing something.w

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
waldigit:

Because he so smart. He is phenomenon.
If you can feel him I really feel for because you are really missing something.

Erh, I can't make sense of this, it seems you missed letters and words here but I don't want to jump the gun by assuming what you meant to type
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Cletus77(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Read your book
Which book? The bible?
Because God choose Israel or decided to meet Moses at mount horeb doesn't mean he resides there!
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by WONDERS001(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Madam just know that God has located you ... just embrace HIS grace and see the difference .
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
JOHNSON1920:
Blasphemy, ask Jesus to forgive u.

How many times have you asked for forgiveness from pagan gods for your blaspheming them?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Donaldomo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

The fool had said in his heart, there's no God...! Pro. 14:1
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Donaldomo:

The wise say it out loud

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Donaldomo:

The wise say it out loud
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

How many times have you asked for forgiveness from pagan gods for your blaspheming them?

You are an atheists. According to atheism by definition, you do not believe in the existence of God or gods. So why are you now arguing using pagan gods? Are you being idiotic?

Why should you as an atheist even present pagan gods to the table even in a sarcastic manner when it isn't found in your worldview?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

The wise say it out loud

The hurting and the pained such as you are say it out loud too.

You are not even close to be considered as being wise.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by aparata: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Few days left for you to accept christ,the clock is tickling for u, no remedy after that

FOLYKAZE:
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by toye440: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
I fear dey might b plotting how to eliminate her. its wat dey do best.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! This is so true. A person on Patheos said he put on facade of being a Christian because the girl wanted a Christian and they're so compatible he doesn't want to let her go so he's living a lie as far as religion is concerned and they've been married 8 years as at the time the person posted the story

He also said he told a heartwarming story of how he encountered Jesus and his people believed he's left atheism lol
he is only deceiving himself.... everything has beginning and end....

let him enjoy his sunrise now later comes sunset

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! This is so true. A person on Patheos said he put on facade of being a Christian because the girl wanted a Christian and they're so compatible he doesn't want to let her go so he's living a lie as far as religion is concerned and they've been married 8 years as at the time the person posted the story

He also said he told a heartwarming story of how he encountered Jesus and his people believed he's left atheism lol

So in a nutshell, atheists are liars and deceivers. Good exposure from you. grin
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
he is only deceiving himself.... everything has beginning and end....

let him enjoy his sunrise now later comes sunset

it seems you won't witness sunset?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Why Do People Sleep In The Church?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49