Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (42134 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Engrghidazuka: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Jesse01:
thank God 4 her jesus finally proves that he is real by appearing to this lady,that he is not just some middle east myths.

but how did she know that it was Jesus?
it might have been Muhammed (since she is Muslim).
so how is she sure that it was jesus that appeared to her in her dreams.

He said he would save her,

Only JESUS can save.

"Iam the way, the Truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me"

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by bolaji777: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2018
fabrication
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2018
successinlife:

Check very well before you spew shit, you are a slowpoke.A castrated nonentity.Did i insult you?come again and thunder fire your dead scum.

You are calling Thunder huh? Why can't you call your dead Jesus.

I repeat, you foolish Nigerians are brainwashed mofos. You have no brain of your own to think critically on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by carinmom(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2018
successinlife:

There was no place i mentioned son of God or died for your sin nor someone saviour,i believe in religious tolerance,follow what you believe without condemning another man.My take is that religious fanatism is not necessary.If christian and muslims are at logger heads what will be the case of the people that lived before the advent of these two religions?Both have alot in common and contrast.Follow what you believe and live at peace.

Okay I understand all your points, what you said is nothing but the truth but my reason for quoting you was because the guy you quoted is an atheist and you were mentioning Quran to him. The thread was about Jesus within the context of Christianity and not Islam. Some slowpokes might have jumped on that opportunity and castigate Islam derailing the thread in the process.

Peace
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by lereinter(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2018
remember Leah sharibu and say a prayer for them...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

so in a nutshell you also in support of the gathering of many wives? but wait can I ask 4 what need in party cooler should a Muslim marry many wives?
So what what is your business with whatever I support? Are you not living your life the way you want? How should my inclination be your problem? Hasn't someone died for your sins already? Shouldn't you be more concerned about how your house will be in heaven than asking for what I support?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2018
jnfoage:

So what what is your business with whatever I support? Are you not living your life the way you want? How should my inclination be your problem? Hasn't someone died for your sins already? Shouldn't you be more concerned about how your house will be in heaven than asking for what I support?

i'm leaving my life the way Jesus want it not the way i want and so should your life please Jesus

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Martinez19(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

ain't forcing anything on you bud neigher im I preaching salvation to you Jesus died for mankind believe it or not he just did it for everyone
lol. After exchanging words with him.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Martinez19(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It actually isn't and you would have known this if you do not preoccupy your time by always running after a God you claim does not exist and mocking Christians like a mentally deranged lunatic. Christians know they are living A LIFE while ignorant blockheads like you claim it is a religion.

angry

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by successinlife: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

You are calling Thunder huh? Why can't you call your dead Jesus.

I repeat, you foolish Nigerians are brainwashed mofos. You have no brain of your own to think critically on your own.

You are a compound full.Who are you to call a whole nation mofos? scumheaded idiot,Bleep off from Nigerian hatred. Ewu goat.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
successinlife:

You are a compound full.Who are you to call a whole nation mofos? scumheaded idiot,Bleep off from Nigerian hatred. Ewu goat.

Zombie. You have actually sold your brain. It was probably exchange with bible crap
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by successinlife: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Zombie. You have actually sold your brain. It was probably exchange with bible crap

Dindirin,oloshi,oloribu
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
successinlife:

Dindirin,oloshi,oloribu

Your father. A cursed soul

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by compton11(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
lloyds:

Mohammed is a chief terrorist and noting more.

Jesus brings healing and peace.

The difference is clear.
Jesus bring peace?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.