Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (34159 Views)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao don't you understand my question? Since you asked someone to name the people who lived in the days of Christ who accorded him divinity so I asked you to name those who lived in same period who denied his divinity. You should have this information available to you before asking the question you did shouldn't you? cheesy

You're just irritating my penis ASwear. Anything that made you resort to this level is really a bad thing. Gosh.

Well, tell me. Who are those that denied his divinity?
And If you can't, swerve to the center abeg
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

You're just irritating my penis ASwear. Anything that made you resort to this level is really a bad thing. Gosh.

Well, tell me. Who are those that denied his divinity?
And If you can't, swerve to the center abeg

Are you asking me to tell you what you should know as an atheist? Or do lack this knowledge yet want to claim that Jesus was not divine?

I expected you to throw this information at me quickly since your research must have unearthed these people who denied his divinity in his time.

As you swerve try not to hit some Fulani cows. If your manhood is irritating you go and take an antibiotic for syphilis or gonorrhoea. Your rolling in the hay with aboki ladies is beginning to show in that area.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are too childishly desperate to be noticed. I do not wish to have a debate with you because all you are saying is founded on ignorance.

When I speak I speak as a christian and not a religious person and the mere fact that I told from the start that nobody inherits Christianity or is born a christian should have made you pause to find out why I said so but you didn't so went on your rather boring ramblings ever since which I have chosen to largely ignore. smiley

Trust me, if and when i decide to put you in your place with a debate you would know. I am one of those here on nairaland who relish debates but today I simply wish to give myself a break and rest up while I enjoy the rest of my day.

Much of the nonsense you are spewing have already been refuted a number of times but as they say, people can only speak and are responsible for what they say but they are not responsible for what you understand.

You observed right that I have made zero attempt to tackle anything with you despite your many childish proddings so suffice to say that today I will not be made to tow the path you wish.

You can call me a circus clown if that makes you feel macho but some of us here actually flex our brains when absolutely necessary and not at every provocation. Now that, is control.

If you're going to call people words like "childish", you'd cease to repeat the emboldened moronic drivel. For starters, it impresses no one: just makes you sound like a intellectually insecure, low IQ cretin. You've got to be pretty daft to think chest-beating about your intellect impresses me or anyone here. Secondly, it's extremely juvenile. I wouldn't even type it as a teenager cos even then I would have known how it makes me look.

The problem here is you've taken time to respond to all my comments, making even longer posts of mostly incoherent twaddle. Yet, none of those comments addresses the meat of the issue under debate. This means you're more than willing to engage in a back-and-forth when it comes to trading insults (like a good, true Christian grin). Yet, you've turned reticent when the time comes to engage on the substantive issue where your hollow thought process can be exposed for what it is. Even after this, clown that you are, you'll post more irrelevant ramblings, yet avoid the main issue. If you've got nothing of substance to say, bore off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

If you're going to call people words like "childish", you'd cease to repeat the emboldened moronic drivel. For starters, it impresses no one: just makes you sound like a intellectually insecure, low IQ cretin. You've got to be pretty daft to think chest-beating about your intellect impresses me or anyone here. Secondly, it's extremely juvenile. I wouldn't even type it as a teenager cos even then I would have known how it makes me look.

The problem here is you've taken time to respond to all my comments, making even longer posts of mostly incoherent twaddle. Yet, none of those comments addresses the meat of the issue under debate. This means you're more than willing to engage in a back-and-forth when it comes to trading insults (like a good, true Christian grin). Yet, you've turned reticent when the time comes to engage on the substantive issue where your hollow thought process can be exposed for what it is. Even after this, clown that you are, you'll post more irrelevant ramblings, yet avoid the main issue. If you've got nothing of substance to say, bore off.
[/s]

Kids seeking attention so badly. Smh

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you asking me to tell you what you should know as an atheist? Or do lack this knowledge yet want to claim that Jesus was not divine?

I expected you to throw this information at me quickly since your research must have unearthed these people who denied his divinity in his time.

As you swerve try not to hit some Fulani cows. If your manhood is irritating you go and take an antibiotic for syphilis or gonorrhoea. Your rolling in the hay with aboki ladies is beginning to show in that area.
Okay.

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Okay.

You didn't make a sensible comment when you asked the question. Next time think first, then type and not the other way around.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You didn't make a sensible comment when you asked the question. Next time think first, then type and not the other way around.
Okay. Observation noted. Thank you.
Next pls
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Okay. Observation noted. Thank you.
Next pls

Next of what again? I just laid the foundation that every "next" will stand on and you are still asking for next. Smh
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by shugamummy: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
ollah2:

Most of you are filled wirh hatred and bigotry. I asked a simple question from another member but your best was this hypocritical and sentimental comment. Eventually, you have disgraced yourself because you werent expecting a befitting reply like this.

Thrash dig up....see how many ours it took you to get one cite.....just type Islamic terrorists group on search and tell me how much volumes of search results popped out. So this justified your point bahh. Proclaim where Quran preached love your neighbors who treat you badly so you can inherit the kingdom of God and I will join the Jihadist movement

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
shugamummy:

Thrash dig up....see how many ours it took you to get one cite.....just type Islamic terrorists group on search and tell me how much volumes of search results popped out. So this justified your point bahh. Proclaim where Quran preached love your neighbors who treat you badly so you can inherit the kingdom of God and I will join the Jihadist movement

Lmao that's like asking him to go to Mars on foot and bring a whitish black bluish green rock that is only found at the very core of Mars. grin

Mission impossible cheesy
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by shugamummy: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Who are the authors of Bible? Mention the so called authors of the Bible.? Besides, is the Bible suppose to even have authors.? Last I checked, Bible was said to be a book that was Divinely inspired by god.

In addition, the book I got my info from ain't anonymous authors. It's a book which is about history and not fiction..

Who are these so called people that lived during the time of Jesus of the Bible? Who pls. Name them and their respective works that points to the divinity of the biblical Jesus.

What is/are the contradiction(s) in my write-up? Or has contradiction gotten a new meaning?

You see my problem with you,you just wrote and denied you quoted an anonymous author just now. Anyway,why are we discussing Jesus if you can't even believe that people existed with Jim. So what's your point. That He never came or that He came and never lived among people. Anyway can you prove your history books and fictions

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
shugamummy:

You see my problem with you,you just wrote and denied you quoted an anonymous author just now. Anyway,why are we discussing Jesus if you can't even believe that people existed with Jim. So what's your point. That He never came or that He came and never lived among people. Anyway can you prove your history books and fictions
Disjointed and convoluted reply
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Disjointed and convoluted reply

Her reply is very valid and resonates with the one I gave you.

She asked you a question so answer her since you refused to answer mine. grin
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
If you're waiting me to quote you, walai ehh, you're in for a long-tin.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by ollah2: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
shugamummy:

You should spend time learning English than hating on a foreign religion. You are a jobless fellow so you can be on NL all day and night long, I just Google search Christian terrorists and I found more names viz Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel. You must be crying now. Sorry ehnn
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by kingPhidel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
How can a Nigerian believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins when the Jews themselves don't believe that crhap?

there are even far more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians and that is saying a lot

Religion in Israel (2014)
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

these guys who's ancestors lived during Jesus time and interacted with him didn't believe he was dying for them but a Nigerian read a book and quickly concluded the Jews are wrong. A slavery endorsing book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters

its like saying you know Buhari more than those that are interacting with him because you read punch newspapers

Nigerians need to get sense ASAP
your answer is in the book of Isaiah, Zachariah, and other prophets. The. If anyone believes the old testament , should equally believe the new testament and Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by chiraqDemon(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

The worst thing is they say he's alive but not once has he appeared to his disciples in today's church though he did so inside the book this Christians love so much.

Paul even records- still inside the book- that he appeared one time to about 500 of the brothers as proof that he's alive. Yet to people who are Christians today, who live centuries away from the supposed historical events of Jesus' life he's not appeared to five of the brothers at once.
Just reason it out
As in eh. He appeared to all those people to prove that he's alive but now that he needs to appear to his followers and doubters to strengthen their faith hr won't
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Mujtahida: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
chiraqDemon:

As in eh. He appeared to all those people to prove that he's alive but now that he needs to appear to his followers and doubters to strengthen their faith hr won't
Selective appearance I guess. When you ask for the proof of the Resurrection Christians will be pointing to a sepulchre. Chai, have they forgotten that he is supposed to be alive? Let him present himself. Not to me ooo. I don't need it. Let him appear to those who worship him.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by chiraqDemon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

Selective appearance I guess. When you ask for the proof of the Resurrection Christians will be pointing to a sepulchre. Chai, have they forgotten that he is supposed to be alive? Let him present himself. Not to me ooo. I don't need it. Let him appear to those who worship him.
Why can't he just interrupt all TV broadcasts and present himself, or just appear in the sky to everybody. At least if we see a man floating like superman in the sky in a shining white gown we'll believe
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Teymanhenry(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
beliefs doesn't really count without LOVE.. Nigerians always claim to b religious when they don't show love.. you can find 1000 reasons to say Jesus is not D Son of man.You can find 1000 reasons to say Jesus is Lord.. d bottom line is LETS LOVE each other irrespective of our beliefs . with this we obeying God's wrd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Teymanhenry(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
For those of us saying Jesus never existed or he isn't the Son of God...Well,when you look at the Life of a true Belier or follower of Christ,you'll realise that the person;
never insults u even when provoked
always cares and helps those in need
akways looks for peaceful ways to settle disputes..
doesnt return evil with evil..
and finally shows love to all...
if we could all live like this,the world will b s peaceful place for all...
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Mujtahida: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
If you're waiting me to quote you, walai ehh, you're in for a long-tin.
If you want to finish him just ignore him. The thing go dey pepper am for body like jos pepper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Mujtahida: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
chiraqDemon:

Why can't he just interrupt all TV broadcasts and present himself, or just appear in the sky to everybody. At least if we see a man floating like superman in the sky in a shining white gown we'll believe
Hahahaha hahahaha. Them say it's by faith. But come to think of it, if the universe does not support Resurrection jesus (as they claim) would not have resurrected. Resurrection is the law of the nature. Even jesus used a seed as a prototype of his Resurrection. The sun dies in the West and resurrects in the East every morning. The pagan myths were full of stories about gods resurrecting.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by CuteMadridista: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

If you want to finish him just ignore him. The thing go dey pepper am for body like jos pepper

wink
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by maureen12(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pain:

Someone just put forward a critical and intelligent question, but rather than give room for thorough exegesis, all you can offer is the regular mainstream convoluted response that is devoid of depth. If you lack the capacity to engage in fruitful inquiry admit it and buzz off !
Let me give u a critical response. Get a bible and read psalms 22 and the study the passion of christ then try to prove how event prophesied centuries before happened then i will tell u sumthing u never knew b4!
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

Like really? What a dumb mindset to have grin

Good thing there is no block feature on nairaland so anyone is free to ignore but ignoring will not stop me or anyone else from directly quoting you whenever we feel like it. cheesy

He and you can go ahead and ignore while I comment away for others to read. wink
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by cutter5: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
How can a Nigerian believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins when the Jews themselves don't believe that crhap?

there are even far more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians and that is saying a lot

Religion in Israel (2014)
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

these guys who's ancestors lived during Jesus time and interacted with him didn't believe he was dying for them but a Nigerian read a book and quickly concluded the Jews are wrong. A slavery endorsing book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters

its like saying you know Buhari more than those that are interacting with him because you read punch newspapers

Nigerians need to get sense ASAP
when I see guys(scorfers) like u I marvel at the accuracy of the bible and u make me believe its authenticity as d inspired word of God. if u have actually studied d bible u would have known dat d Jews were actually blinded by dat same Jesus for ur sake, because Jesus Christ(God almighty) does not deal with both Jews and gentiles at d same time ( read Romans 11) cos wen d gentile days will be over He will turn again to the Jews and a nation will be born in a day (Isreal will be saved in a day), dats 'Thus saith the Lord'. u may laugh and scorf at it right now but a day cometh wen u will not be able to laugh it away, wen d gentile days will be over there will be weeping and gnashing of teeths

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by cutter5: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Matthew 7:6
[6]Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
for those of u dat are still arguing over the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it's not meant for you its d children meat and scripture says its not meet to give dat which belongs to the children to dogs.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Mujtahida: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Ignore him. Finish him!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by hertz9te(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2018
nothing much to say here really, igbo carry Christianity for head, igbo carry Christianity for head, it's working for us, so believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by lereinter(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2018
But my question is why is Islam and Jews not best friends
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by shugamummy: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
ollah2:

You should spend time learning English than hating on a foreign religion. You are a jobless fellow so you can be on NL all day and night long, I just Google search Christian terrorists and I found more names viz Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel. You must be crying now. Sorry ehnn

Anyway,those who have the job don't make noise. Secondly,you already know the errors are typo...finally you mentioned names,how about terrorists organisation....mention Christian terrorist organisation that equal in terror to any Islamic terror group,send me your account number is you can prove this,i will credit you $1,000. Oya that's a challenge for your chicken brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.