Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? (1356 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Orubebe01: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol... Not all 'em Nigerian girls be olosho wey go dey ask for money after sex na... cheesy
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by swiz123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Of course you are wrong op, our ladies are not like that

McBrooklyn:
Lol... Not all 'em Nigerian girls be olosho wey go dey ask for money after sex na... cheesy

You too are wrong, our Nigerian ladies are mostly olosho s cos they request for money before sex
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin

Are they?

Let them come and defend ooo.... cool
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
reminds me of my ex,one thing we dont wanna hear is that ladies use their commodities to get what they want,they know once a guy got a hot sex and immediately released,their brain will be easily formatted. Dont blaim em girl PUT THE BLAIM ON THE DULLARD BUBU DAT CORRUPTED D NATION ECONOMY.
What am i saying sef,metcheww
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Lonestar124: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
You create this thread to make fun of Nigeria girls
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol.
Lola.
Lolest.

And the question is how many American/Uk/Indian girls have you slept with to be able to come up with this conclusion?

I trust my 9ja girls.
No pay, no action.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:
Of course you are wrong op, our ladies are not like that

You too are wrong, our Nigerian ladies are mostly olosho s cos they request for money before sex

And here you are contradicting yourself as always... SMH!!

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Uyiii: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
reminds me of my ex,one thing we dont wanna hear is that ladies use their commodities to get what they want,they know once a guy got a hot sex and immediately released,their brain will be easily formatted. Dont blaim em girl PUT THE BLAIM ON THE DULLARD BUBU DAT CORRUPTED D NATION ECONOMY.
What am i saying sef,metcheww
taken up the 'mumu job' again, I thought you were retired??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by BlackDBagba: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Uyiii:

taken up the 'mumu job' again, I thought you were retired??
sorry i dont know ur sis is among em girl dat use their assets to get what dey want,pardon
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol.

Only a fool continues with campaigns after being elected, most men don't. If you, you know. grin
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
All Is Wrong Except Nigerian Girls
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Shugarlord213: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
That is Naija girls for you all of them including working class and students

Just fuvk them and drop them off the busstop where mad people and touts are and zoom off without giving a dime

That’s the way I treat all of them that lust after a guy with a car
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Shugarlord213: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
That is Naija girls for you all of them including working class and students

Just fuvk them and drop them off the busstop where mad people and touts are and zoom off without giving a dime

That’s the way I treat all of them that lust after a guy with a car
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by don4real18(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why will a girl ask me for money after sex?
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Divay22(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol
You were the one who promised na grin grin
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
If that's your opinion about women in general then I'm afraid you've been scrounging in the gutter for female friends.

Raise your standard bro.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
This obsession with Naija women.
I thought Naija guys were #teamforeigngirls.
Please leave Naija girls jare, and face your foreign hustles.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
lol but not all of them behave like dat thou grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by femi4: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Are they?

Let them come and defend ooo.... cool
OP is wrong, naija girls will demand for money before sex
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2018
femi4:
OP is wrong, naija girls will demand for money before sex

Hahahahhaha...and some of them will come here forming lady bosses grin shiiit..

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? by Dshocker(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2018
An average nigerian girl is sickening and unbearable.....God used the same programming in their brain,and the worst part is that;it can never be upgraded to any latest version,thats why they all have fish like brain

(1) (Reply)

FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. / A Nairalander Friend's Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.