Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (25989 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
tomakint:
God is Supreme and He Alone Is One but how come some Christians call Jesus God When the Bible never said so. Below is my take with references from the Holy Scriptures.
OP, I indeed agree that the Trinity doctrine is illogical, also unscriptural and hence a lie.. this since it does not concur with any of that details presented to us and stated by Jesus Christ Himself as far as who He is. undecided

However, as infact written in Scripture, Jesus Christ is God. The Bible does not talk instead the accounts of individuals quoted is what you should pay attention to and Jesus Christ is written to have revealed Himself to you in so many words. undecided

In Scripture, beginning in the Old Testament, we learn the following of God :
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True (Word)
▪︎ God is Life
And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him in John 14 vs 6 that He is
▪︎ God's Truth (Word)
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way

So, as Jesus Christ explained, He is made from some of the same essence that is God(Father), they are both in synch as far as that which they share - this since
■He, Jesus Christ, is in the Father, and the Father is in Him(Jesus Christ),
■all that He gives you is that which the Father gives Him,
■He does only that which His Father bids Him do,
■ He cannot do anything apart from the Father,
■ He said," “My Father never stops working, and so I work too.”
■ He said, “I assure you that the Son can do nothing alone. He does only what he sees his Father doing. The Son does the same things that the Father does. The Father loves the Son and shows him everything he does."
....etc.

So, He, Jesus Christ, is indeed God. However, since Jesus Christ doesn't possess all of the essence of God inside of Him, God isn't Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by AllenforGOD(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Janosky:

Did Trinity mentors who created the doctrine, framed in to "Nicene Creed" (screenshot) agree with your claim?

No,Sir!
Psalm 90:2 God his Father born the mountains.
Jesus the only begotten Son born of the Father before the ages
I tell ye jesus was there in the time of creation,all things were made through him,without him things that were made wouldnt have been made.Read john from the 1john from beg till end.
GOD IS JESUS
JESUS IS GOD
BOTH ARE THE HOLY SPIRIT
ALL ARE IN THE FATHER GOD.
jesus said"I in the FATHER AND THE FATHER IN ME,FOR WE ARE ONE"

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.