Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12009 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by 2cantango(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2006
My username used to be the username of a precious man who was killed in Feb this year cry so i'm using it to keep a part of him here with me everyday. (I love you handsome) cry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by rosydabomb(f): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2006
well,I am Rose by name,my friends call me rosydabomb because---------check my profile
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Grizzly(m): 3:54am On Mar 31, 2006
Yeah right rosy, i just checked. thats C4 right there. angry @ 2c, and who would this be? undecided
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by 2cantango(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
Grizzly:

@ 2c, and who would this be? undecided

His name is Sai Uty Barbley. Pure, sweet, gentle soul, absolutely amazing personality. Words fail to describe all that he is cry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dafman(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2006
Take heart 2cantango, i'm sure he's in a better place now resting
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Skidoc(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2006
smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Zahymaka(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2006
Zahymaka is really Z.A. Hymaka. Z is for Zuksy [one of my nicknames] A is Azuka. The Hymaka [pronounced High-Marker] name was formed in school between two of my best friends and I.

We picked the last two letters of our names and created a "brand name." We loved it because we were actually high-markers in school. Of course they went by OZ Hymaka and T2 Hymaka.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Skidoc(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2006
Grizzly:

Yeah right rosy, i just checked. thats C4 right there. angry @ 2c, and who would this be? undecided

Grizzly, please who's or what's C4?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Zahymaka(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2006
C4 is a very popular explosive. It means she's dynamite -- I hope u understand that.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Skidoc(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2006
Thanks for explaining. Take this kiss kiss  I aint gay, just appreciating cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by snazzydawn(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy @ skidoc

you have a cool name
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Skidoc(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2006
Ohh Thanks! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Phonic(m): 2:38am On Apr 04, 2006
Well the story behind my name is that i just feel like choosing that name because I like making phone calls, if I get your number in the next 5minutes I must call you, besides I was looking for phone sight about downloading tone before I came across the Almight Nairaland.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Grizzly(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2006
@ Zahymaka, thanx 4 xplaining. @ Skidoc wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Zahymaka(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2006
Grizzly:

@ Zahymaka, thanx 4 xplaining. @ Skidoc wink

That's what friends Nairaland-ers are for.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by stormz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
storm is my middle name the z after dat is jus there to make it sound cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by alj(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
its just my initials A. L . J
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
care to tell me ya full name?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by silky(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2006
It all started at work when clients started referring to my telephone voice as; the bedroom voice, or smooth and silky wink silky just stuck after a while 

I'm quite flattered embarassed cause i'm generally laid back in nature smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Consultant(f): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2006
It's what i do for a living. I picked it because everything else i tried was taken. angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by babyboy2(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2006
I am a baby and i am a boy.so my name was just perfect. grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Blade: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2006
As smooth as a knife, as sharp as an arrow --- BLADE -- that's me
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by desiree(f): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2006
Desiree is the name of my outer ego---you know how celebrities all suffer from split personality cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kimba(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2006
@ALJ

Alhaji?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kimba(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2006
Kimba the White Lion was my favorite TV show!!!!!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by alj(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2006
kimba:

@ALJ

Alhaji?

nope, iam a christian and have never been to Mecca
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by niterider(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2006
I like to think of myself as someone that cld go really fast and i love nite life hence the name
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2006
it's definitely not from the 2007 president of nigeria. like some people here, they're just my initials. wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Moukee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2006
Moukee is an adulteration of Malcolm, my son's name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by chad(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2006
well my username just kinda struck me wen i was snging up cos i believe it's musical 2 pronounce. u just glide over d name. try it, it's real kool. cool cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by papermoon(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2006
cry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ono(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2006
Well, I saw this lady on a drilling rig at one oilfield called Kanbo. Her name's Ono, and she's a geosteering engineer with Baker. She taught me some stuff on geosteering a well and we got stucked.

Besides, we happen to have thesame name, Ono, but I hardly use it. So, I put up the name in here to remind me of her and that I have another name called Ono.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.