Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12023 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by crackmann(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
crackmann,
because in school i got so addicted to drugs to the extent i dint care enough 2 attend ONE lecture throughout my second year and i preffered it to pussy. even wen i went near my dept, i was so high i would turn back and go home or the nearest pad to have a joint.
i had 2 go for rehabs though, with an extra academic year,  ha ha.
shocked

but im still flaming y'all, ONE!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by BobbieMae(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
Bobbi Mae is my real name, so the story behind my name is my existence.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Jasiel(f): 1:35am On Sep 21, 2006
my original name is princess but wen i tried to use it 2 register it was taken. So i decided 2 use jasiel. Its a biblical name which means God is maker
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dblock(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2006
dblock, cos i just thought of it, but as usual someone else had already thought of the name just like my other nick names; tbite, topstar, proof, toopsie, starfish, (all copyright (c) ) angry angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Raymand(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2006
Raymand- - i wanted to use raymond but thought someone else had it. . .
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ladex142(m): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2006
ladex142------ it's a long story. It's my nickname way back in high school.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nt4dmasses(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
Class is wat matas, U noe wat I'm sayin'. I just isn't 4 d masses. Me speak 4 d high klass.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by naijadiva2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ topic

i have no story behind my NL name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kelis(m): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2006
Well the last four letter of ma yoruba name"igbekele" with a little addition of styles, ainnit kool,
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Coco29(f): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
crackmann:

crackmann,
because in school i got so addicted to drugs to the extent i dint care enough 2 attend ONE lecture throughout my second year and i preffered it to pussy. even when i went near my debt, i was so high i would turn back and go home or the nearest pad to have a joint.
i had 2 go for rehabs though, with an extra academic year, ha ha.
shocked

but im still flaming y'all, ONE!

sweetie if you have moved on with you life and gotten over drugs,why would you come here with a name like crackman, why not some thing to show you are over it. undecided
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dabby(f): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
well my real name is adaobi but most of my friends call me dabby esp when i was in secondary school and i liked the name so, cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dblock(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
what a coincidence i once knew a girl named adaobi and she's also 15, could it be nahhhhhhhh
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dabby(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
hey it could be. what's your real name
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by mimigirl(f): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2006
Well i grew up to hear people around me calling me mimigirl just as pet name but my name is miracle. Though some prefer mira
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2006
it's my name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dblock(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2006
dabby:

hey it could be. what's your real name

My real name is Jimmy, i mean that's not my real name don't use it for some ritual to kil me cry cry cry,      cheesy, yep that's my real name but i think it's just a coincidence MOL
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by saintkola(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2006
i've been using dis nick since junior high ! my frendz gave it to me cos i do bad things atimes but i'll still look innocent- hence d name. i use dis nick on all d wap/web sites i've ever joined eg lostcherry, kobrawap, hi5, teen music, myspace etc
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by damoche07(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2006
damoche is from my first name while the number is from somewhere i dont want to remember.i would av changed the ID but av used it for so many contacts.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by yemmydavid(m): 1:33am On Oct 12, 2006
yemmydavid its a combination of my names yemi david
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Memunah(f): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2006
Memunat is my muslim name but while registering on NL i couldnt use Memunat(cos someone was using it already)so i opted for Memunah (still the same thing)
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Beline(f): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2006
beline is my nickname since secondary school time all my textbooks bears beline, now in the university all my books bears that and close friend calls me by the name beline. A combination of my names,

be, from my first name,

lin, from my father's name and

e, from my surname. Is that not wonderful?

beline
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by serubawon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2006
Being the only son in my family, I grew up amongst women and just became comfortable with women in general. In university, someone misunderstood this concept and thought I was a sharp-shooter with women, whereas i was basically comfortable with 'em. I usually had a female friend around me and my staus quo just shot up like a rocket. Some guys thought it was an achievement, rumours started, hence the name 'serubawon'.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by eslynera(f): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2006
mmhhh hokey dokey cheesy
letz see, eslynera kiss
eslyne_ is ma first name.
era- comes from ma second name. (era)stus
also comes from ma other nickname esy(ra.)
all that makes a name. eslynera. kiss
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by serubawon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2006
Erastus - for a woman. Na wa o
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kaylala(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2006
@ seun

Please can i convert all my post under the name stillkay to kaylala
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2006
lite
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kaylala(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2006
undecided
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2006
its my name jo
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by lioness(f): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2006
told u already
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Omonla(f): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2006
'Omonla' (Big kid) is a nickname I got, growing up, because I'm the exact opposite of bigsmiley. They also call me 'small but mighty.'
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by lioness(f): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2006
I've told it already
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by henry007(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2006
There's no story 2 tell , Maybe i was trying on a new name.007 is a cool agent id so i thot it'd be perfect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.