Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12054 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Kadeejah(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2006
lol grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by eveseh(f): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2006
kiss kiss grin hehehe
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Mystique(f): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2006
Mystique

Cuz i'm mystical grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by thelma2(f): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2006
well Thelma is a name I gave myself since secondary school when my friends and I decided on names we would have preffered to be called or named by our parents. I just added the 2 cos there already was another thelma on the forum B/4 me wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2006
The story behind my Nairaland user name is Seun
All of a sudden it was changed from QUEENZY to IMMATURE grin grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Grizzly(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2006
Shuoooo,
U can't be serious!!
U mean to tell me my name is so insecure, i can log in one day to find Seun has changed it to Goat-shiit!!  shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2006
yes Griz. maybe he even has all passwords unencrypted so you can log in one day to find posts about you cursing your family. grin grin grin grin

Immature, just take heart. that's what you get for your hard moderating work. wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Grizzly(m): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Zahymaka(m): 2:24am On Jun 30, 2006
IBB:

yes Griz. maybe he even has all passwords unencrypted so you can log in one day to find posts about you cursing your family. grin grin grin grin

Immature, just take heart. that's what you get for your hard moderating work. wink

I doubt that. What does he gain by leaving them unencrypted? An attacker could gain access to the passwords, and remember that as the Admin, he can change your password. . .
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Outkast(f): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2006
I see things are still the same, doh!Immature
what's up grizz, hey Zahy, Hey IBB
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by diddy4(m): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2006
in my family, there are 3 daniels and im the 3rd one. so people call me D.D. sometimes which is also my dad's business name. i aint ma dad so i didnt like it .they wont stop so i changed the spelling to diddy. dat way i know they are calling ma a different thing not d.d.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2006
hey osu (Outkast), how's Stankonia today?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Outkast(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2006
you can be an ass sometimes ya know
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Grizzly(m): 4:27am On Jul 06, 2006
Hey outkast,
lang time, kiss cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2006
Outkast, what have i done again? we've never had a problem and i think this is the 1st time we're hailing each other.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Outkast(f): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
hey grizz, stick around man,
@IBB, I didn't like the whole osu/stankonia bit, that's all. It's aiight
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2006
don't take it bad, Outkast. you i've got love kiss kiss kiss for you all the way. one's gotta play around sometime (that's the secret of staying young forever).
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by favourite(f): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2006
the only girl and the most favoured in the family
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by edygirl(f): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2006
My name is :-Xbut people call me edybabe, edylove, edygirl, edygurl but I chose edygirl.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Teezy(f): 3:34am On Jul 21, 2006
Teezy is my nickname, all my friends bn calling me dt since foeva lol. Tha real name's Tanisha grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ikamefa(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2006
i am what the yorubas call olugbodi tongue thus the name ikamefa or ika6
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2006
it's my name - adeoba
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by EmemJU(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
Emem is my name n love it so much that I use it as my user name most times but had to add my initials since its already used on nairaland. But I would like to change it if Seun will permit it.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kaylala(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2006
Because people say i'm K AY L A LA C I O U S[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by motla(f): 3:48am On Sep 04, 2006
well my username story
my 3rd name is omotola but when i was joinin esato forum i wanted to use 'motola' but i didnt type the 2nd 'o' in my name hence the 'motla'
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nilla(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2006
@ topic,

short story for me actually. Vanilla is my favorite flavor of anything (Ice cream, milkshake, etc). Nilla is short for Vanilla.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Rubbermaid(f): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2006
1) My original name on nairaland was "TopDollar" but one day during lunch I tried to sign on but couldn't remember nor retrieve my password so I signed on with a new username and settled on rubbermaid - the plastic container I was eating from was made by rubbermaid.

2) The story behind my original name TopDollar is that I started my job earning the highest possible for an entry-level professional coming into my job function. I negotiated the highest possible pay not knowing they'd agree but they did. - A couple close friends that new about the deal started calling me that.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nilla(f): 1:31am On Sep 05, 2006
topdollar,

cool grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by BONITAB(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2006
WELL BONTIA MEANS PRETTY AND THE B IS FOR BROWN(MY SKINTONE) :-)PRETTY_BROWN
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by AmeriNaija(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
100% Nigerian, American raised.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Ugwumba(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2006
literally 'mountain in a foreign land', but my trad. title, meaning 'pride of his people'.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by jazzy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
ok mine s pretty crazy
my surname is Dibia which means native doctor (so they say) i believe its - husband comes now it relates with the use of dibolic stuff we know it as jazz so i use jazzy - classy abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.