Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? (16864 Views)

Poll: YARADUA'S OR DAGRIN'S DEATH WHICH PAINED U MORE? b SINCERE

YARADUA: 26% (5 votes)
DAGRIN: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by favouredjb(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2010
Dagrin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by banjoolu: 3:46am On May 21, 2010
Both were painful,but DAGRIN was more painful, as a young breed now
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by chichimma(f): 12:09am On May 23, 2010
NO COMPARISON!!!, JUST WANT TO SAY REST IN PEACE YOUNG TALENTED DAGRIN, PON PON PON!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2010
Sad to know Yaradua is gone. embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by babynancy: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2010
Hello my dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. I pick interest in your profile in this very site and decided to know you more. meting new friend is a way of building a new relationship of love and feelings in life. two people in love can handle a relationship, not about the age or distance but just the feelings and affection. my profile is not enough in this sit, with all pleasures,you can easily reach me in my email address for my pictures and details. (nancywilliamsa@hotmail.com)
yours new friend
Nancy.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
7 pages of talk and only 5 votes? lol.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by lorddims: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
dagrin pain me must i miss him a lot who is yardua is like we don't have a president during his life so i don't miss him but i miss dagrin so much but dagrin still live i believe that.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
After the wikileaks on Yaradua, I hope the arsehole rots in HELL!!!

Fcking arsewipe!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Mobinga: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2012
Sagamite:

After the wikileaks on Yaradua, I hope the arsehole rots in HELL!!!

Fcking arsewipe!

WTF?

After the wikileaks?? Cmon dawg.

Some reports on the leaks were absolute bull. I don't expect you to swallow everything.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2012
Mobinga:

WTF?

After the wikileaks?? Cmon dawg.

Some reports on the leaks were absolute bull. I don't expect you to swallow everything.

Are you telling me, Yaradua was not informed his illness was going to deteriorate as time goes?

He did not know his illness was deteriorate to bad before he was flown out?

Why did he not do what a responsible public official will do?

Before the final journey out and we had no President for 3 months, did he not leave the country the previous year and refuse to hand over to the VP?

He is a useless PIG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections / Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.