Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Do I Have An Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have An Issue? (497 Views)

My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo / I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have An Issue? by thanki410(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
embarassed Pls help me , i have a very big issue... I have watched as Emmanuella Did that ''This is not my real face'' video and i have always wondered about what made people laugh in the video... How many of you share such notion? embarassed
Re: Do I Have An Issue? by greatnaija01: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
wow. your JOBLESSNESS is tied to public opinion

Of what importance is the laughter of others joint to yours? ehn?

One mans' tragedy is another mans' comedy.

You and billions of people didn't find it funny so MOVE ON... or are u rehearsing to be human? is everyone supposed to do see everything the same way?

YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORIENTATION and that is why you are not secure in your state.

find a psychiatrist or psychologist to help stabilize you.
BEING DIFFERENT is UNIQUE

thanki410:
embarassed
Pls help me , i have a very big issue...
I have watched as Emmanuella Did that ''This is not my real face'' video
and i have always wondered about what made people laugh in the video...
How many of you share such notion? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have An Issue? by thanki410(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow. your JOBLESSNESS is tied to public opinion

Of what importance is the laughter of others joint to yours? ehn?

One mans' tragedy is another mans' comedy.

You and billions of people didn't find it funny so MOVE ON... or are u rehearsing to be human? is everyone supposed to do see everything the same way?

YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORIENTATION and that is why you are not secure in your state.

find a psychiatrist or psychologist to help stabilize you.
BEING DIFFERENT is UNIQUE

Go and iron your oga's cloth
Re: Do I Have An Issue? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
True Its Not Funny!

But, So You Sat Down today and Thought About All Your Problems And This One Was most Important... Op How Would You Like Me To Deliver Your Thunder? Boiled or Fried? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Have An Issue? by thanki410(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
True Its Not Funny!

But, So You Sat Down today and Thought About All Your Problems And This One Was most Important... Op How Would You Like Me To Deliver Your Thunder? Boiled or Fried? undecided
deepfried grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss These Amazing Flirting Tips / Very Urgent Dating Advice / My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.