Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule (11882 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by tuniski: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
MrMystrO:

Not All Nigerians but Majority of Nigerians my friend.. Majority.
Majority of nigerians will vote for who so ever is the leading opposition candidate. I pray he is Atiku!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by AtikuNetwork: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Baba good morning, is atikunetwork in ph?

We will be there very shortly. Will pm you to stay in touch.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by kayowalemi(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2018
ubongokon:
Why una dey fear obj? Is he a king maker? How many pvc does he has?

Though atiku...hmmm
Your level of ignorance is second to none. He installed 3 presidents after him, he has removed sitting-presidents in many African countries. Why is BUHARI telling his aides not to join issue with obl? SMH....
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by smirn(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Esseite:
I think Atiku would overcome that with a perfect blueprint of what he has to offer Nigerians..

He has the contacts and network, let him get to other countries, show us in designs and blueprint what he hopes to achieve if Nigerians are to elect him.
It's not about Atiku, it's not about Blueprint. The truth remains that Nigerians don't have the political will to move this country forward. No president can do it alone. Majority of Nigerians especially those in the political class should agree to support the agenda for a better Nigeria. Atiku can be the president but at that same time can not be the governors of the 36states, nor the ministers , nor the members of the National Assembly and the judiciary. Since this new democratic era of almost 20 years now there is no clear indication of any notable achievement. Infrastructures we are no where, same in education, science, technology, healthcare, security to mention but a few. The only thing that can drive this country is the collective will and support of Nigerians. This is the only task we need to build a better Nigeria but unfortunately we are so much divided along ethnic, religion, political and social lines.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by AtikuNetwork: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2018
onatisi:

obj maybe overrated but atiku needs to sell his ideas to the Nigerian populace , buhari and apc have taught Nigerians a bitter lesson and now more Nigerian youths are politically conscious , churches and mosques are daily telling people to go and get registerd in order to vote , gradually the days of relying on political godfather ism and rigging is going .
obj knows this and that is why he is trying to bring in the youth into his new pet project , nigerians wont like to make the same mistake they made with buahri again , therefore any politician that wants to vie for the presidential post will need to do his homework very well, i dont think Nigerians will vote again for any presidential candidate who cant stand the mental and physical rigors of a sound presidential debate

I agree with you. And Alhaji Atiku Abubakar fits the bill perfectly. Wait till he unfolds his plan for the country.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Printerscanner: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Atiku's time has finally arrived and one million vindictive Obasanjos can't stop him. Atiku's only 'offense' to obasanjo was that he refused to support his third term agenda. Can you imagine? Obasanjo is overrated and his socalled third force which was created to split Atiku's votes has already failed.

You are beginning to talk like Jonathan's supporters like Edwin Clark, Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom and other nonentities. This is the same way they were all ranting and abusing Obasanjo towards the 2015 presidential election. By the next day after election, they got humble, dump and deaf.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by onatisi(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

I agree with you. And Alhaji Atiku Abubakar fits the bill perfectly. Wait till he unfolds his plan for the country.
i agree he has a plan and vision , i dont believe obj can stop him if truly nigerians want him . no single person is greater than the will and power of nigerians , the only thing is that they will try to discredit him in the eyes of people and that is why i said he really needs to employ the best PR money can buy and make his vision known to nigerians early

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by kayowalemi(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Over rated? GEJ over rated him. Last Ghanaian president lost 2nd term because he over rated OBJ too. There are others who over rated him too but are sucking their thumbs. ask yourself why Atiku never got tickets of any big party since he left office that he's been trying?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Jasmine360(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2018
ATIKU is the real deal
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by MrMystrO(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2018
tuniski:

Majority of nigerians will vote for who so ever is the leading opposition candidate. I pray he is Atiku!

Uhhm i hope your idea of “Majority” of Nigerians does Not come from Nairaland or Social media.. That would be a Big mistake on your part. Just last week i was on ground for a party Rally, and i can tell you that EVERYBODY on that rally was there Strictly For the Money! Not one person cared about political ideologies and all that stuff.. This is Nigeria. When election time comes, The real voters who hold the majority and sway(the Rural living illiterate majority) Don't care about Political ideologies..they only cast their votes wherever their stomach takes them.. and the second interest which comes after that is Tribal sentiment. Political ideologies have no Place in Real Nigerian politics and the Politicians Know this and Take advantage of it. You should wash out the social media Scales from your eyes and maybe you might get to see Nigerian politics for what it is.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by crafteck(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Atiku's time has finally arrived and one million vindictive Obasanjos can't stop him. Atiku's only 'offense' to obasanjo was that he refused to support his third term agenda. Can you imagine? Obasanjo is overrated and his socalled third force which was created to split Atiku's votes has already failed.

So you beleive what you just said.... Any nonsense to justify your thought right?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by tuniski: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
MrMystrO:

Uhhm i hope your idea of “Majority” of Nigerians does Not come from Nairaland or Social media.. That would be a Big mistake on your part. Just last week i was on ground for a party Rally, and i can tell you that EVERYBODY on that rally was there Strictly For the Money! Not one person cared about political ideologies and all that stuff.. This is Nigeria. When election time comes, The real voters who hold the majority and sway(the Rural living illiterate majority) Don't care about Political ideologies..they only cast their votes wherever their stomach takes them.. and the second interest which comes after that is Tribal sentiment. Political ideologies have no Place in Real Nigerian politics and the Politicians Know this and Take advantage of it. You should wash out the social media Scale from your eyes and you will get to see Nigerian politics for what it is.
Certainly not! Majority of nigerians who have seen life reduced to existence instead of living by the monumental failure of buhari's chanji!

Have you been to voters registration stands? You will see a wave of nigerians angry and Eager to vote out buhari!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by MrMystrO(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2018
tuniski:

Certainly not! Majority of nigerians who have seen life reduced to existence instead of living by the monumental failure of buhari's chanji!

Have you been to voters registration stands? You will see a wave of nigerians angry and Eager to vote out buhari!

Alright then, I am not Trying to convince you on anything, Far from it. However all i can say is let's bookmark this page. Elections are just less than a year from now, let us see if the "Hope" you have placed on the decision making ability of Nigerians pays off And buhari Doesn't get Re-elected come 2019. I will definitely be right on time to remind you of this discussion at that time incase you forget. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by baysol: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Ratello:
2019: Obasanjo is Atiku’s only problem – ObulePublished on April 3, 2018 By Matthew Omonigho

Delta Central Senatorial hopeful, Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule, today stated that former President, Olusegun Obasanjo is the only problem to the presidential ambition of former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Obule made the assertion in Effurun,Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.

Obule who was a special guest at the inauguration/unveiling of the Delta State Chapter Secretariat of Street2Street Support Initiative 4Atiku2019 said,”Obasanjo is the only problem of Atiku. He is just the only problem but we won’t let him continue like that.

“We will stop him at this time. Obasanjo must leave us alone. We must take our destiny in our own hands.

Obule who is the Erhi of Okpe Kingdom said,”Our leaders and our elders have failed.”

Obule stated that the youths will not allow themselves to be railroaded into Obasanjo’s line.

In his words,”We will say no to Obasanjo and his likes.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/03/2019-obasanjo-atikus-problem-obule/

Keeping Atifku at bay is the only usefulness of Obasanjo. I will continue to support his opposition to this kleptomaniac who want become president with nothing to show for achievement.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Angelawhite(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Obasanjo is Atiku's only problem? So you mean to tell us besides Nnamdidiot's pigs and idiots, there are Nigerians who are willing to vote for him? shocked

Beside a bastard son and his father (I don't mean you), there are people who are ready to die for him
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Corrinthians(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Angelawhite:

Beside a bastard son and his father (I mean Nnamdidiot Cowmumu and his urine drinking piglets.), there are people who are ready to die for him
Okay. grin

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by CoolAmbience(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Atiku2019:
We Are Moving Forward.....

Atiku 2019
cool
I tell you the truth my brother man...Forget it, Atiku presidency won't happen.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by benzion72(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Obasanjo is Atiku's only problem? So you mean to tell us besides Nnamdidiot's pigs and idiots, there are Nigerians who are willing to vote for him? shocked

The cans look artistic
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Ffbt(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
oh my God!!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by wink2015(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2018
OBASANJO IS NOT A PROBLEM TO EX-VICE PRESIDENT, ABUBAKAR ATIKU!

Atiku problem is simply that his time is up.

Obasanjo would not have even made it to the presidency if not for the fact that the military administration of Abdulsalami Abubakar want one of their own.

They went to bring Obasanjo out of the prison and made him president even though he was not politically experienced.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Corrinthians(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Angelawhite:

E pain am grin
Sorry if I called you a bastard and your father's wife a harlot. I'm just. Being real
Ahap. You are a learner. grin
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by AdamuAudu: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
I so much like some of you because of your powrs of observation. Obasanjo could not have done what he is doing now. I knew that Obasanjo is such a devilish man who is never ever ready to forgive or look other sides in some cases and let go. He is such a man that does not require the forgiveness of God Almighty. I remember what he did to GEJ. Just because GEJ refused to allow him more than half of the entire minstrial appointments to him, Obasanjo, he hated GEJ till date. But am sure God is more than him. Atiku should not give up. He should work very hard with very poweful plans and be very care to talk less, take steps only at the right time and place. May God help him. I will also vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Ratello: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Atiku In His Own Words;

Below are what Atiku said with his own mouth and you have the right to query or question or probe him on this, you have your conscience intact, so you be the judge yourself;

“People say I became rich in government. It’s a lie. I had hundreds of millions of dollars in assets declared in 1999. I was able to personally bankroll the Peoples Democratic Party back then, so surely, I was not poor.” (Atiku responding to the allegations that he enriched himself while in office as Vice President)

“I Go Dye, I’m not a messiah. I do not promise Eldorado or $1 = N1, but I always ask that we should look at the economic progress we made under my leadership and what I am doing in private business and judge me by those.”  (Atiku's response to "I Go Dye", a Nigerian popular Comedian, on why he is qualified and a better candidate to become President of Nigeria)

“As VP, I assembled what is arguably the best economic team ever in Nigeria. It was made up of young, world-class professionals, who came home to work. Some of those professionals are now political leaders, governors and world leaders in their own right." (Atiku's influence on the economic development of Nigeria as the Head of the National Economic Council revealed here)

“I remember the only corruption indictment against me was a white paper which was cooked up by our own administration overnight to including the very EFCC that I helped found and other cabinet ministers, which I challenged in court. The court rightly dismissed all those indictments as being mere political, and till today nobody has ever indicted me of corruption.” (This was his defense against the indictment cooked up against him by Obasanjo and EFCC which is yet to be proved by EFCC till date in any Court of law)

“For example, between 1999 and 2003, oil prices then were hovering between $16 and $28 yet we managed to pay up salary arrears from decades back, clear up our national debts and build up foreign reserves. Our Gross Domestic Product grew at the fastest rate we’ve seen since the return to democracy.” (Despite decades of military  rule, the Obasanjo/Atiku era brought Nigeria out of the woods based on "working economic policies" Atiku helped set up)

“I regret that I had that disagreement with my boss. Some say I was disloyal, but I looked at the events in Zimbabwe recently, and it gives me confidence that I did the right thing fighting the attempts to elongate the presidential tenure beyond eight years. If I did not win that fight, do you think we would be having a discussion on young people getting into leadership today?” (His stand on why he had to fight the illegal Third Term ambition of his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, which would have set a bad precedence for future administrations)

“I went to the World Bank and met a bright lady, convinced her to come back home, and she became a star in our government. To show you we had effective leadership, the same lady could not replicate her exploits under a different government,”  (On his discovery of the one and only Madam Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former, Minister of Finance)

“In my home state of Adamawa, for example, I’ve created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones. We are the largest private employers of labour in the state, only second to the state government. It’s not a lot, but it does help reduce unemployment. Who do you think are holding those jobs? Yes, young people.” (This is Alhaji Atiku's direct and indirect impacts on employments as an individual)

"What is happening in Nigeria is that as a nation, we are caught up in a modern-day Malthusian Trap. For years, our population has been growing faster than our Gross Domestic Product, bringing us to a point where we have an ever-increasing population competing for resources that are not keeping pace with population growth." (Alhaji Atiku's submission on the state of the Nation under Buhari while making his keynote address at the  Silverbird Man of the year 2017 Awards Night)

"It may sound simplistic, but if Nigeria can assemble a leadership focused on getting us out of this Malthusian Trap by gradually reversing the trend where population growth exceeds GDP growth, many of these challenges we are currently facing will slowly but surely fade away." (Atiku's blueprint for the way out of our current surging populations versus our depleting Gross Domestic Products as a Country)

"This month of February 2018, according to the World Poverty Clock, Nigeria has just overtaken India as the world’s capital of extreme poverty. There are more extremely poor people in Nigeria than there are in India, a country that has six times Nigeria’s population." (Alhaji Atiku affirming the grim situation Nigerians found themselves in under the Buhari-led administration)

"After contracting for five consecutive quarters, Nigeria came out of recession in the second quarter of 2017 with a GDP growth rate of 0.55%. In the third quarter, we fared better with 1.40%. While this looks somewhat like we exited the recession, the reality is that when you factor in our population growth rate of 2.3%, which is one of the highest in the world, have we really exited a recession? Technically, yes, but in reality, it is doubtful." (Atiku's humble but concise statistical analysis of the true picture of our economic status as a Country)

“When people do not have jobs and the means to start a business are beyond their reach, they are incrementally much more likely to engage in criminal behaviours like terrorism, kidnapping, militancy and armed robbery." (Atiku bringing to the open a simple reason why violences have taken over Nigeria landscape)

“According to the African Development Bank, in 2017, 18 African countries grew their Gross Domestic Product above 5%. Nigeria, which was number one in 2014, was not amongst these nations. We must figure out what has happened in the intervening years between 2014 and 2018 and fix what went wrong." (This is the height of gross ineptitude on leadership as His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku, gave an expository revelation on how Nigeria fell from the top just within 3 years of APC's leadership)

“What happened to brilliant initiatives like the YouWIN programme which gave Nigerian youths the training and funding to start their own businesses?” (The One Million Dollar Question His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku is asking this rudderless APC's government)

“Let me say this: The Restructuring that I, Atiku Abubakar, envisions, will see no state receive less money from the federation account than it currently does. I hope that will ease the anxieties of some who oppose restructuring. Restructuring will not cheat you. It will free you." (Alhaji Atiku's stance on restructuring)

“When I was in government, we reduced recurrent expenditure by introducing the monetisation policy and by privatising many government enterprises, especially those that were consuming resources without generating revenue. Those policies have been bastardized today and we have seen a ballooning of our recurrent expenditure and shrinkage of our capital expenditure. We must return to the basics.” (Atiku showing the wrong approach of this APC's government in the area of fiscal policies)

“We have to enact laws to prevent leaders from diverting public funds from the public health sector to the treatment of the elite in the best hospitals abroad. If you can afford it from your own private resources, then pay for it. But do not make the tax payer pay for it." (This is Alhaji Atiku demanding that laws should be made to ensure that our leaders are made to pay for their health related issues anytime they seek medical attention abroad and not from public funds)

“We are in critical times, and as I conclude, I want to urge a paradigm shift in Nigeria. Our elite are treated in Europe. Big Brother Naija is being broadcast from South Africa and Nike is unveiling our FIFA World Cup Jersey in London. Is this the extent to which we have outsourced Nigeria? As far as I am concerned, if it concerns Nigeria, it must be done in Nigeria, not abroad. Not abroad.” (Atiku promoting "Made in Nigeria for Nigerians" ideology)

All What Atiku Is Saying Is, "Judge Me On My Track Records In Political And Business Careers And Not On Innuendoes"

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Gamesmart: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

Atiku can continue dreaming!

Barawo!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Gamesmart: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
We don't want a capitalist oriented abok! to run this government period!

All his fuvking aim is to maximize profit! not even packaged goro eater!

He doesn't care about the welfare of the masses....

All his aim is to loot!

You will see worse than Jonathan!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
If the battle is between Saraki and Atiku, I will vote Atiku a million times!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
OboOlora:

Anything over that idiot, even if it’s Charles Okocha

I looooovr your moniker
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by mysticjack95(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
If OBJ can provide us with another Yar Adu a come 2019, who gives a fvck about Atiku
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
So you think? "Sidon dey look"
Re: 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Esseite:
I think Atiku would overcome that with a perfect blueprint of what he has to offer Nigerians..

He has the contacts and network, let him get to other countries, show us in designs and blueprint what he hopes to achieve if Nigerians are to elect him.

Let him give all d contacts, blueprints and networks 2 a 45 year old guy to contedy
We don't need old niggers lesding us again...period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) / Deputy Governor Of Gombe State David Albashi Dies Of Car Crash Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.