Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (68810 Views)

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Rinsola32(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikemodel24:

Must u be tribalistic

He/She isn't being tribalistic. That's how the lady calls herself. She is an Hausa girl though

I follow her too

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by goaldynman(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Offpoint:
I knew this was going to make FP and fortunately or unfortunately I happened to be the first to comment since I joined this forum. the reason this has to happen on a sex thread is best known to the devil.

on behalf of all the 1 minutes guy like me who were not born into this beautiful world to exhaust their God given energy on the same hole or gate ways that brought them here. I dedicate this page to you.
if your woman is not satisfied with your natural sexual performanced, please kindly tell her to look for another man cuz you have a life and a future.
for those idiot that will go to any length in pleasing what cannot be please... your condition is pitiable, cuz you'll die for nothing.

that was how one idiot was screaming, ”offpoint harder...faster...I can't feel anything " idiot how can you feel anything when your golf hole is now a well and you expect my golf-ball to fit in perfectly in well' please get down I want to sleep.
after I might have exhausted my whole energy during the day in searched of daily garri due to Nigeria bad governance you still want me to come and spend 5 hours on top you again. it's like you want me to be unfortunate in life. abeg get down.

I'm not feeling fine today please don't quote me

Oh Boy! Your real talent is comedy!
Locate your talent nah!!

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Offpoint: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2018
goaldynman:

Oh Boy! Your real talent is comedy!
Locate your talent nah!!
skataborobo makalaku mekeke twatwa raskibobo aassshy Cole... I receive it sir. aashh I'm in the spirit
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2018
godwinelijah:

What many Nigerians need is economic therapy not sex therapy. If you check the performance level of guys between 2014 -2017, the performance level was better in 2014 and worst in 2016 due to recession. Go check this out from NBS.

Don't quote me oo...I'll deny u.

@Bold: Hahahahahahahahaaha!

When I talk sex therapy, I am not talking the quantity of the act; I am referring to the quality and mentality behind it.

You can do 50 times a week and it is so.......

empty.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by doe: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol! Nigerians are so gullible.
She stayed in a $400 room. So only asked to view the more expensive room. Hence you could see the staff in the background. She was viewing the palace suite and not the €30000 sultan suite. grin

After video she return to her $400 room. Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by yvelchstores(f): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
doe:
Lol! Nigerians are so gullible.
She stayed in a $400 room. So only asked to view the more expensive room. Hence you could see the staff in the background. She was viewing the palace suite and not the €30000 sultan suite. grin

After video she return to her $400 room. Lol!!
$4000 not #400
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by doe: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
yvelchstores:
$4000 not #400

Look at the card she is holding at 16:00. It says room rate 1792 which I assume is Lira. That is $400 or there about.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by yvelchstores(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
doe:

Look at the card she is holding at 16:00. It says room rate 1792 which I assume is Lira. That is $400 or there about.
so why did she say 4000 in the video.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by doe: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2018
yvelchstores:
so why did she say 4000 in the video.

All na wash wash!
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Mjane1(f): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
PETUK:
forget about the price but 1GB RAM in 2018? Who does that
you are right
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by PAO429: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2018
hugelyendowed:
I remember how this girl started, "Hauwa, The Original Igbo Girl"

I'm a fan

Beautiful, sexy and classy.

Abeg who thought this lady about those product how did she learn and converted it to wealth, coz I am sure she did not just get the training and learning her self.The raw materials have always been there and I sure some herbal doctors have been using that too in north before she started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.