Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (4338 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

if you get money, I can't finish you with bad mouth undecided
OK
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divay22:

OK

cool coolnever roll with broke guys.. make money and roll with guys of standard,, it's God's own plan cool
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

cool coolnever roll with broke guys.. make money and roll with guys of standard,, it's God's own plan cool
I have told you, I don't slam broke guys (broke to me, is temporary not financially stable)
As far you know you're broke and you're doing everything possible and legitimately to leave it, I won't insult you or look down on you...

So i roll with them.

Let's just leave it that way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divay22:

I have told you, I don't slam broke guys (broke to me, is temporary not financially stable)
As far you know you're broke and you're doing everything possible and legitimately to leave it, I won't insult you or look down on you...

So i roll with them.

nawah oh.... only broke people roll with broke people...

I heard you have big ass cheesy grin
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

nawah oh.... only broke people roll with broke people...

I heard you have big ass cheesy grin
OK

No tongue
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 4:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

So i roll with them.

I just love your reasoning - i pray God bless your choices. Muahhh, aw! sorry i got swept away emotionally
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 5:22am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
abstain from further sexual engagement for sometime and it will return back to normal,the vaginal wall is elastic in nature.

What a professional advise! Thanks for sharing from your experience. However, ever heard of elastic limit? Or do you also have remedy for situations where this limit has bn exceeded? - please share in no more than 20 words
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by highqueen(f): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

What of a professional advise! Thanks for sharing from your experience. However, ever heard of elastic limit? Or do you also have remedy for situations this limit has bn exceeded? - please share in no more than 20 words
Why do you guys here always like looking for trouble?please grow up.
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah..
So you like it wide like a big circle grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na your mouth dey yarn all these? I bn dey luk u like one cool 'innocent' babe before.
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 5:29am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

No ma, i no wan 'grow up' the kind 'grow up' u make 'guys' 'grow up' hard
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by highqueen(f): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

No ma, i no wan 'grow up' the kind 'grow up' u make 'guys' 'grow up' hard
smh,go back to sleep.
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

smh,go back to sleep.

Na una wey do night duty should go sleep now - we na now we dey wake up sisterly.

My highqueen, she bi u know say na joke i dey take joke? Though ya mind bad sha per woman waka and money matter
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

OK

No tongue

upload your pic for 1hour wink
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

upload your pic for 1hour wink
Upload my pic for 1 hour, say because na truth and dare we dey play abi
Well.. No
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

Upload my pic for 1 hour, say because na truth and dare we dey play abi
Well.. No

please now, ,,,it's not a truth or bare game okay.. 5mins then

lemme see that big ass cheesy
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

I just love your reasoning - i pray God bless your choices. Muahhh, aw! sorry i got swept away emotionally

lamentations of a broke nigga.....
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

please now, ,,,it's not a truth or bare game okay.. 5mins then

lemme see that big ass cheesy
Forget it..

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by prechbills1(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

Forget it..

Have a nice day ahead.

grin grin Good morning..

the days are always nice for me smiley
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

I know u before? No i can't possibly know u anywhere cos i no dey waka with dem street leaches, let alone motel hawks
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2018
prechbills1:

Ah!, se wetin? Wetin concern u with whah i post here? abi u like the babe ni? Oya, carry go, na u get am, better luck Mr rich man
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2018
highqueen:

No, u no dey look for trouble upandan - thought u dey strong to fight on? Karuwa kawai
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by ibkkk(f): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

No, u no dey look for trouble upandan - thought u dey strong to fight on? Karuwa kawai

You've started your wahala again
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by BabbanBura(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkkk:

You've started your wahala again

Haba ai ni ba ni da matsala, wallahi. Ita shegiya yar iska karuwar banza ce. Shi ya sa ina uzzurin sa ta inda ta cancanta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Note To Some Fellas Here. / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.