Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Saved By Amnesia - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Amnesia (64359 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks for the Updatesssssss. God bless. A very good job. Keep it up.
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Temperance7:
InkpaperVodka, you are awesome. I love the way you update, might not be everyday, but when you do, it's a bomb back to back.

I always saw this story Saved by amnesia and bypassed it severally. But the day I tried it, I had maximum respect for you. More vodka to your pen, lol grin grin grin

I'm so checking your other works on wattpad. Keep up the good work dear. You just got yourself a loyal follower. Thankzzz
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 12:18am On May 31, 2018
Tare

"I'm sorry T, I failed you as a brother" Sotonye sobbed. This was the first time I was seeing my brother shed real tears.

"Don't talk about that Soty, I forgive you. I hope you forgive me Soty, I'm sorry. Let's look forward to new beginnings" I said wiping my own tears from my eyes.

"There will be no new beginnings for me Tare, at least not in this world" he said.

I looked at him in confusion "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I don't have much time here, I've done terrible things and I was given a second chance to go back and fix my errors. I would never have survived that accident Tare, I was sent back. All these while I've been living on borrowed time, but I'm happy I get to make things right before I leave this time" He said smiling.

"Stop talking nonsense, you aren't going anywhere. We need you alive, and strong. Tari needs you" it pained me to say but as long as Tari is happy with Sotonye I'm willing to let her go.

"I'm not going back to Tari, she's all yours now. Treat her better than I did, give her the life I couldn't give her" Sotonye said looking at me intently.

"Sotonye, stop talking like this" I wanted to yell but I didn't want to attract the others.

"Take care of everyone, mum and layefa. When I'm gone, empty my accounts. Make sure Vanessa gets every penny I stole from her. That's all I ask of you brother" Sotonye sighed deeply.

I nodded before getting up to leave, mother wanted to see him now. We could only see him one at a time. When I got out side I saw Tari, she was wearing a pretty dress and a bit of make up. Sotonye is a lucky man, I smile and walked away.

He didn't make it that night, I got a call early the next morning. My brother had passed on at night, I quickly got dressed and rushed to the hospital.

"There was no pain, he passed away peacefully" the doctor said.

"I don't understand....how? He was well.... How could he die" I turned to the doctor.

"Your mother didn't want you to know, the bullet wounds were more brutal than we let on. Your brother was a fighter, I'm surprised he made it that long. I'm sorry for your loss" he patted my back and left.

'I've been living on borrowed time' I thought about his last words.

He had known he wasn't going to make it, he knew...

Tarila rushed into the hallway, she looked right into my face. She saw my grief and broke.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 12:52am On May 31, 2018
Tare

Tarila left right after Sotonye's burial, I've tried contacting me but she wants nothing to do with me.

I remembered our last conversation "You know Sotonye and I might have had a happy marriage if you hadn't brought Princess along" she glared at me.

"Tari... " I started but she cut me off.

"No! It's Roselyn to you. This is somehow all your fault. You're happy now aren't you? You have succeeded in killing him" she spat.

Vanessa turned to Tari "That's enough, he's grieving. You're not the only one who is hurt Tarila. Everyone here is... " Vanessa said.

"No... I hope you're happy Tare. I never want to see you again" she hissed and walked away.

I never saw her again after that day, all efforts to contact her proved fruitless till today.

Tarila was sitting two seats away from me, she looked genuinely happy. That wasn't all, she was pregnant. Her baby bump was very visible, she looked very beautiful.

Vanessa and Alfred were pronounced husband and Wife, all through the ceremony my eyes were on woman.

Tarila only noticed me at the reception "Tare... " she smiled a little.

"How are you?" I sighed looking around uncomfortable. She wouldn't have come back if not for her sister's wedding.

"I'm fine, you don't look bad yourself too" she said. I nodded politely and turned to leave. She had found herself another man and she's happy. Time to move on with your life Tare.

"Tare... Wait. Let's talk, please" she called after me.

I turned to look at her expectantly.

"I shouldn't have blamed you for your brother's death. I was being irrational, I'm sorry." She said.

"It doesn't matter, it's in the past" I replied. It had hurt like hell though, hearing that from her that day.

"Let's start over, this isn't what Soty would have wanted. If you want to be part of our lives, you're welcome" she said her hand rubbing her bump.

My eyes widened "Sotonye?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

Of course, she and Soty were having an affair before his death. "I want to be part of your lives" I smiled.

Tari smiled "You know where to find me" she said and turned away to leave.

I smiled, there might be hope after all.

9 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 12:53am On May 31, 2018
Saved by Amnesia is coming to an end.
Epilogue in a few hours.
Anticipate

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by YINKS89(m): 4:05am On May 31, 2018
Wat a twist...

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Olawale118(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2018
Women are a funny creation...Tarilla couldn't give up on Sotonye. How powerful can love be? no tears for Sotonye sha

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2018
Wow, nice wan ma'am.

U too much

Respect

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by PrudySara(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2018
Wow... I'm so loving this story. It so sad, it's coming to an end.
InkPaperVodka... Ur stories are spectacular.
God bless ur hands jare

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2018
smiley Thanks dear....
PrudySara:
Wow... I'm so loving this story. It so sad, it's coming to an end.
InkPaperVodka... Ur stories are spectacular.
God bless ur hands jare

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by DeEnigmatic23(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
This story is just cool.
Keep it up sis.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by crislyn(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2018
You are such a terrific writer dear...thank you for sharing this with us. InkPaperVodka...this your name makes me smile shaa.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
A great piece full of suspense. I had to rack my brain so many times to find out who tarila is. You did a very good job. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Inkpapervodka you're the best!!!!!
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by chisiudeh: 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
I DID'NT SAY YOU SHOULD KILL HIM NA. I ONLY MEANT A LITTLE SWING ON HIS SIDE SO HE COULD HAVE A RETHINK.
HOW IS THIS ONE SAVED BY AMNESIA? NA DEATH BY AMNESIA . ABEG REVIVE HIM OJAREY COS EVERYBODY HAS LEARNT THERE LESSONS EVEN THE BABY IN THE WOMB..

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by splendidiva(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2018
even n death sotonye won tare tanks dear

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy I think the second thing I decided when I began writing this book was that Sotonye was going to die. That or him ending up alone in a wheelchair
chisiudeh:
I DID'NT SAY YOU SHOULD KILL HIM NA. I ONLY MEANT A LITTLE SWING ON HIS SIDE SO HE COULD HAVE A RETHINK.
HOW IS THIS ONE SAVED BY AMNESIA? NA DEATH BY AMNESIA . ABEG REVIVE HIM OJAREY COS EVERYBODY HAS LEARNT THERE LESSONS EVEN THE BABY IN THE WOMB..

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy
crislyn:
You are such a terrific writer dear...thank you for sharing this with us. InkPaperVodka...this your name makes me smile shaa.
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Skimpledawg(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful... God bless you dear.

I was right from the start after all... Roselyn was Tarila cool

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2018
EPILOGUE

Queen

"You have ten minutes" the warden told me.

"Thank you" I smiled a little and played with my silver bracelet. The one Richard had given me last night when he'd encouraged me to go see my sister.

Another stone faced man in uniform came out with my elder sister. Princess, she looked bruised and tattered. But then who wouldn't look that way after four years in prison.

"Well... Well... My lovely sister has come to see me. What inspired you to come here?" she chuckled darkly.

I rolled my eyes at her but said nothing.

"Did you at least bring me anything?" she asked.

"Just look at how low you've sank princess. Simply because you chose the wrong path, I can't believe I once looked up to you. You're a disgrace" I said.

"Did you come here to preach, don't worry there's someone here who has that job" She grinned.

"No remorse Princess, no remorse at all. You're the reason Sotonye is dead" I shook my head.

"Bastard deserved it, I don't regret it" she said. "If I had the chance, I'd have killed both Romeo and Juliet" she smirked.

"Well you didn't succeed. Roselyn is happy, she's married to Tare. He loves her and he cares about her. They're both happy and she just had a little girl last month" I said glaring at my sister.

"Well... Testimony time" Princess hissed.

"As for your brother, he's a happy man. Vanessa is pregnant, they've both been trying and now she is" I said looking at her square in the eyes.

"Wow, I'm going to be an aunt. What else Queen, have you miraculously gotten your dead womb, can you now have children?" she sneered.

"No, but Richard and I plan to adopt. He already has two beautiful daughters and we're getting married soon. The person who has lost is you, you can put on this fake act all you want but I can see that you're bitter. You regret your actions, you wish you hadn't made poor choices. You don't like it here, but this is the only home you will get Princess" I smiled at her.

"Go to hell..." she spat. "Warden! Time's up. Tell this bïtch to go home" she said getting up. Her eyes were brimming with hatred.

"you're going to be in here for a long time sister. Enjoy" I winked before walking away.

Goodbye Princess, it's sad you had to end like this. Her story will be a lesson to us all.

7 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2018
THE END

Thanks for reading!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Not related to the story but it is important to me.

Has anyone heard of thestorypad.com.

Well apparently it's a site, blog or whatever to promote writers, poets and all.

I can't access the site and I've been trying....Lies from pretty lips is that blog and I'm pretty sure I gave no one permission to put any of my work on any site or blog to be promoted.

Now if you want a story on your blog common sense dictates you ask the writer for permission before putting it on your blog.

If writer declines and you still do it, it's otherwise known as stealing, pliagarism, it's illegal either ways.

If you can't come up with a story for your blog then maybe writing isn't your forte, I'm sure there are different opportunities all over the country to explore.

Or better still, blog about fashion, food, sex, life style not someone else's work for the love of God!

Lies from pretty lips and love no inhibitions is only to be available on wattpad.

Saved by amnesia is only on nairaland.

If you find it on any other site let me know....

As for this thestorypad.com, I'll get to the bottom of this.

I just need any one of you to please try to find out if you can access that page or blog and try to find out why my story is on it. If you can access it, let me know. If you can't still let me know. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by teefeh25(f): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2018
I must confess..this is one of the most interesting,captivating,fantastic,motivating,fun and suspense-filled stories i've ever come across..
my ghost mode is seconded to none but you won't believe i read it all(1st to last episode) just this night,even to the epilogue(lol..im a naturally fast reader) and i can smugly announce that i've fallen in love with the writer and the write up.. kudos to the writer..you're AMAZING,TALENTED,GIFTED and BRILLIANT in one package..i'll make sure i recommend this story to "whom it may concern"(lol)...i wish you lots and lots of sufficient grace to write more yummies like these... #anticipation mode..
......Muuaah..........
i feel sorry for princess and soty tho'

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2018
smiley thanks a lot dear. This means a lot
teefeh25:
I must confess..this is one of the most interesting,captivating,fantastic,motivating,fun and suspense-filled stories i've ever come across..
my ghost mode is seconded to none but you won't believe i read it all(1st to last episode) just this night,even to the epilogue(lol..im a naturally fast reader) and i can smugly announce that i've fallen in love with the writer and the write up.. kudos to the writer..you're AMAZING,TALENTED,GIFTED and BRILLIANT in one package..i'll make sure i recommend this story to "whom it may concern"(lol)...i wish you lots and lots of sufficient grace to write more yummies like these... #anticipation mode..
......Muuaah..........
i feel sorry for princess and soty tho'

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Vulcanheph(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Sotonye dying was really Unneccessary....

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Your stories are always captivating.
Well done for writing and sharing this beautiful story with us.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2018
At last....the end. You're the best ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by GeoSilYe(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Not related to the story but it is important to me.

Has anyone heard of thestorypad.com.

Well apparently it's a site, blog or whatever to promote writers, poets and all.

I can't access the site and I've been trying....Lies from pretty lips is that blog and I'm pretty sure I gave no one permission to put any of my work on any site or blog to be promoted.

Now if you want a story on your blog common sense dictates you ask the writer for permission before putting it on your blog.

If writer declines and you still do it, it's otherwise known as stealing, pliagarism, it's illegal either ways.

If you can't come up with a story for your blog then maybe writing isn't your forte, I'm sure there are different opportunities all over the country to explore.

Or better still, blog about fashion, food, sex, life style not someone else's work for the love of God!

Lies from pretty lips and love no inhibitions is only to be available on wattpad.

Saved by amnesia is only on nairaland.

If you find it on any other site let me know....

As for this thestorypad.com, I'll get to the bottom of this.

I just need any one of you to please try to find out if you can access that page or blog and try to find out why my story is on it. If you can access it, let me know. If you can't still let me know. Thanks.

i think the site was reported because it has been suspended
Re: Saved By Amnesia by thiolhuwar09(f): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2018
This is a Beautiful story! thank op

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Wow, just want to say a BIG THANK YOU. U really tried. God will continue to bless you with what money can buy and can't buy In Jesus Name.Amen

U too much.

Respect.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Toeyean1507(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks for this lovely piece. It was interesting, educating and interesting. U r a top notched writer. God bless u real good.
Someone said up there that Sotonye's death wasn't necessary. Honestly, someone has to just leave d pix and it's pretty obvious it's Tare. I can't imagine how Rose will feel waking up everyday to see her rapist as her best half. Sotonye was wrong in so many ways too sha.
Kudos to d writer. I'll so Miss d characters here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.