Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Saved By Amnesia - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Amnesia (64449 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Ma, hope you are ok ? Even if it is next five months you update, i will still follow.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Hadassah43(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2018
This is getting tough

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Alfred

Lagos

Victoria Island

"Vanessa why don't you believe me, give me a chance please. I love you" I begged.
Vanessa rolled her eyes clearly irritated, but I couldn't help myself. Not when it came to her, the woman I love.

"Freddy, what we had was business. I'm sorry you read more meaning into it okay?" she said rolling her eyes.

"Business? we spent two weeks together at my hotel in calabar. Those two weeks had nothing to do with business Nessa. Those late nights and wonderful mornings" I pushed, those days were nothing about business.

"To tell you the truth Alfred, I felt we were only having fun. I didn't want a relationship out of it, and especially not marriage" she hissed picking up her clutch ready to leave.

"Nessa I love you, please." I left shame aside. Where went the sweet Nessa who woke me up with morning kisses, the one who stayed up late with me discussing irrelevant things that made me happy?

Even when we got back she was still sweet till tonight after I 'd mentioned Marriage.

She'd turned cold and pushed me away, I was afraid that I would never see her again after tonight. Was it a crime for me to want all of her?

Vanessa is an enigma, I don't know why I'm drawn to her. Is it because I want to unravel the mystery behind the enigma?
"How about I give you sometime to think about it?" I asked.
"There is nothing to think about Freddy, if you don't mind i'd like to go home now" she said getting up.

"Nessa please don't do this to us" I begged.
"Us? There's no us" She snapped.
"Give me a chance, please" I pleaded taking her hand.

"Fine, I'll think about it" she said.
"I love you" I smiled and got up. She faked a smile and turned to leave.

We were in the penthouse at one of my hotels, I would have asked her to stay with me tonight but I've already pissed her off so I followed her out of the room.

We went into the garage together and she got into the car not even sneaking a glance at me.

And when I saw her profile , I saw the pained look on her face, the stiffness of her back. Something is not right, I wondered if she had been heartbroken before and made up my mind that I would ask her next time.

I drove her to her father's house, a thirty minutes drive from my hotel.

"Vanessa, I will give you space. Please think about my request thank you" I said.

She nodded and got out of the car, no kiss on the lips as usual or even a goodbye. What could have possibly made her change in just a few hours?

I decided not dwell on that thought but sincerely hoped she would give me a positive reply.

My phone rang just before I got to the hotel, it was my Sister. Princess.

"Hello dear" I answered.
'Alfred, princess just informed me that you're back from calabar with your beau' she said excitedly.
"And, you and princess need to stop gossiping about my love life" I said playfully.
'Oh please, up till now your love life was non existent" princess chuckled.
I only shook my head at her jab. My sisters were the only people that mattered to me.
They had not deserted me even after my parents disowned me, I loved them to the bones and I would do anything for them.

After I'd made my millions, my parents had called me, telling me that they were ready to forgive me. I came to them only after princess and Queen had begged me to come home.

Even after the reconciliation, I still distanced myself from my parents but never my sisters. Vanessa was the next important person to me, if only she knew it.

'I reserved two invitations to my engagement party for you brother, better don't use work as an excuse. You must come' Princess said.

"Why two invitations?" I asked.

"I want to see the woman who has my brothers heart of course, and don't tell me she can't come. If I have to speak to her, I will" Princess said strongly.

"Fine, I will speak to her but no promises" I smiled. I could only hope that Vanessa would come with me.

I hoped she would accept to date me also, I didn't want a fling. I wanted a serious relationship that would lead to marriage, the real deal.

Couldn't she see that I wasn't a player?

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
smiley yes I'm fine thanks for asking. Sorry for the late updates.
chivera018:
Ma, hope you are ok ?
Even if it is next five months you update, i will still follow.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for updating. Looking forward to more updates

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Vanessa

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice update Ma. I have a feeling vanessa is Tari.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chapter 4

Seven years ago

Tarila.

"I didn't rape Tarila, she desperately offered herself to me. Everything I took, she gave willingly. I never forced her" Tare said.
My hands went up and rested on my head in shock.
"Tare stop lying, why are you lying? Tell them the truth please" I begged.
My uncle preye landed a hot slap on my face.
"Who said you could talk, did I ask you to speak?!" he yelled.

Tears ran down my face, in truth I never told anyone what Tare had done because I was ashamed. I was also afraid, because of the kind of family I was born into.

"You're just like your mother?!" Duoye spat angrily.

I can't believe Tare would lie against me, I've always brushed his advances aside. No one will believe me, who will believe me?

"Tarila, you're a disgrace. An abomination, this is how you pay me back after everything I've done for you. You go about sleeping with all the men around. Loose girl!" my grandma spat.

"Mama I'm not lying, I never went to Tare. He forced me, I swear on my... " I started again but Duoye hit me.

"Shut up, who's your mother? You don't belong here, you're a bastard" Duoye said.

My head pounded, all my life I've always regarded them as family. Truth is they've never accepted me as family, nobody wanted me here.

What did I ever do to Tare for him to do this to me? It must be revenge, all the times I've rejected him. This must be pay back.

"Duoye my brother is young and inexperienced. Your sister seduced him and she got pregnant. I don't know why she would do that, I always thought little Tari was well mannered" Sotonye said.

"I didn't seduce your brother!" I shouted, the culprit was sitting comfortably and I was my knees begging them with tears stained face filled with bruises to listen to me. I'm the victim here!

"Shut up!" Preye shouted and stretched out his hand to hit me but Boma stopped him.

"That's enough, do you want to kill her?" he asked.

"If she dies, won't we all be grateful? I curse Deina for bringing this burden into the world. I curse her father for seducing my sister and getting her pregnant with this bastard!" Preye swore angrily.

"Tarila you will go in there, pack your things and go away. You will leave my house now" My grandma spoke.

"Grandma please" I begged. "Grand ma, I don't have anywhere to go. Please don't send me away, please" I begged, more tears came.

"Will you shut up? I have disowned you. You are no longer welcome here. Go in there and pack your things" she said.

"Uncle Boma please talk to grandma, please. Don't do this to me, please. Uncle Boma" I begged him because of all my uncles he was the nicest.

"Tare will have to take responsibility for the child mama, whether it was rape or she seduced him. The child belongs to him, Tare is not a child. He knows exactly what happens when a man and a woman lie together" Boma said.

"What are you saying Boma, aren't you aware that Tare is going away to further his education? I have work at Abuja, my mother is a busy woman. We don't need a burden, please" Sotonye said frowning.

"So what do you suggest we do? Send a young girl that your brother got pregnant into the streets to cater for herself and a child. They both did the deed, they should carry the cross together. I refuse to let Tari suffer alone" Boma said.

"Tare will not be distracted by such triviality" Sotonye said sending me a disgusted look.

Triviality, did he say triviality? I'm on the verge of being kicked out of the house, I'm pregnant with a child for someone I despise, someone who raped me and he says it's trivial?

"I am sorry Sotonye but your brother will do right the right thing. They are both young but they are no longer children, Tare and Tarila must get married. He will remain with my sister till she can take care of the child by herself!" Boma said.

"What nonsense Boma? Aren't you my friend, you know Tare's education is important to my family. Tare has to travel to the states, I will compensate Tarila. I've recently invested in a business, when I receive the proceeds I will pay her off" Sotonye said.

I watched him perplexed, how can he even say something like that. Who is this man and what has he done with sotonye?

"Pay her off, no way. Tare will be responsible for his actions. Look Sotonye, I'm aware your family has more money. Our family has reputation, God forbid that it get stained again. Let's resolve this matter in this compound now, if it gets out. It will get worse" Boma said strongly.

"Fine, I will take responsibility for my brother's action. I will take care of Tarila while he's away" he fixed me an angry look, I looked away.

Why did it feel like I've just jumped from the hot pan into the fire?

"You will marry her!" my grandma spoke up.

Tare looked up as if it to say something but his brother shot him a look and he looked down again.

"So be it" he said.

My head hung, didn't people often say be careful what you wish for?

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the update dear, I'm hating dis Sotonye big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
this update is better than the suya i just ate now... Well done Ma.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update MA. Jah bless
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sotonye

"I wonder if your fiancee knows you spend your free periods in bars with exotic dancers" Roselyn smiled at me.
I glared at her, every since I brought her to the hotel with Queen I've been doing everything to avoid her.

"Listen to me whatever you name is... " I began but she cut me off.

"Rose... Roselyn. And you're Sotonye Williams. If I'd know who you were the other night, I'd have been nicer to you" her hands came up to my chest.

There was something about this Roselyn, she had this magnetic effect on me. Not just me but men generally. You should see the way my friends look at her like love sick puppies.

I pulled away from her touch reminding myself that I have a fiancee.

"Don't worry Soty, your secret is safe with me. No one has to know you came into the club the other night" she whispered seductively.

"Good" I said walking away from her. I stopped when I got to the door because of the next thing she said.

"I know you're attracted to me, all men are. If you don't get rid of that attraction before you get back to your fiancee, don't you think she'd find out?" she asked walking back to me.

"Two nights ago you couldn't stand me, what's with all these talk?" I asked not looking at her.

"You seem interesting...Goodnight Soty. I hope you enjoy sleeping alone thinking about me" she said before walking out of the room.

Why was she even in my room in the first place? I wondered why Queen had to invite her over to Abuja, I don't think I'll be able to cope with seeing her everyday.

I guess I know why they call her the siren now, worse of all she knew the effect she had on men. She knew the effect she had on me.

"We're leaving for the airport in two hours" I told Queen over breakfast.

"Great, I can't wait to see my sister. I heard my brother would be flying in too, that's just excellent. I've missed them both" Queen said.

"I thought your brother stayed in Lagos, don't you see him often?" I asked.

"No, he's always busy with work. Although recently a woman has been keeping him busy. I'll be really bored when princess gets married to you and Alfie gets married too. At least I have Roselyn to keep me busy" Queen said.

"Did someone say my name?" I heard the voice that has been ringing in my head all night.
Roselyn came over to where Queen and I were seated. Her face was clear and bright , she'd just come out of the bathroom and she was wrapped in a white fluffy towel.

"Soty and I were just talking about a few things. We're leaving in two hours" Queen said.
"In two hours! Oh my God, I have to pick up something from the hostel" She said.

"The hostel? Roselyn I thought you packed everything you wanted?" Queen asked.

"I thought so too, I have to rush back to the hostel. Please Soty you have to drop me off with the rental" She said before skipping back to her room.

Queen smiled amused, "I'm sorry, Roselyn can be very forgetful. Do you mind dropping her off?" Queen asked.

Yes! but I merely shook my head. "I hope there won't be traffic though" I said tapping my foot impatiently.

"I hope so too, I'll go tell her not to waste any more time" Queen got up and went into the room too.

Few minutes later, Roselyn came out in a short flowery white dress.

"Sorry for wasting your time, let's go" she smiled and walked out of the room.

Once we got into the car, she turned to me.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I just wanted time alone with you before we leave to Abuja" she said.

"So you lied? What's the point of these games Roselyn. Nothing happened in that club, and nothing would happen between us ever. I'm engaged" I said angrily getting ready to get out of the car.

"Where do you think you're going to? look engaged or not, men cheat all the time. You love your fiancee, I'm not asking for love or commitment. I'd rather we have a friends with benefits relationship. I know you're attracted to me, you want me." Roselyn said.

"What's in it for you, what do you want Roselyn?" I asked.

"I have a lot of bills to pay, I'm sure you can be of help. Come on let's go to an eatery and talk" Roselyn said smiling.

As if she controlled me, I started up the car and drove out of the hotel.

Why did it feel like she had some kind of hold on me to get me to do what she wanted?

7 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice update Ma. Well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmmmmm soty. Na die u dey so oooo

Tanks a lot ma
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Arom21(f): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
You are an amazing writer... Keep up the good work.
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
following

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
A year ago.

Tare

"Why is Sotonye still alive?" I asked princess as she sipped her coffee.
"Tare, look I appreciate everything you've done for me..." she began but I interrupted her.
"I don't think you do! if you did, he would be fucking dead by now!" I screamed moving towards her.
"Tare, Sotonye lost his memory. Don't you think this is a good thing? He remembers nothing, can't you let bygones be bygones?" Princess asked me.

I chuckled harshly before grabbing her by the neck.
"After everything I've done for you princess, this is how you want to betray me?" I asked in a low voice.

"Tare, Tarila is gone. Who knows where she is? You have the chance to get back with your family, why don't you forget about this revenge thing?" Princess asked.

"I didn't fückïng hire you to be a peace maker, I hired you to watch my brother. I gave you one simple Job, find a way to kill Sotonye. It's been a freaking year Princess, why haven't you done anything?" I asked.

"Things have changed, I'm in love with him. I love him, I can't do what you're asking" Princess said softly.

This is the major problem I have with working with women, women are fücking weak. She's let her emotions get in the way of the main job.

"You fell in love with the man who hurt me more than anyone else in the world" I scoffed.

"He's your brother Tare, I know he must have wronged you in the past. Forgive him, I think this amnesia is God's way of telling you to give him a second chance" Princess said getting up.

"Fück you, oh now you believe in God now? if you don't find Tarila before I run out of patience, I'm going to send you and that fücking bastard to see God" I sneered.

"If I find Tarila, You'll stay away from me and you'll forget about your revenge on Sotonye?" Princess asked.

"If you find Tarila" I repeated, I'm almost out of my mind. Tarila doesn't have any family, no money or connection so where the could she be?

For the past one year, I've been searching for her. I've hired people to find her, all efforts fruitless.

It baffled me, It seems like she's just vanished out of the surface of the earth.

Whether she's disappeared or not, I must find Tarila.

"And if she isn't found?" Princess asked, she looked at little afraid.

"You better find her" I shot back at her.

"Tare you've been searching for her ever since, and you still haven't found her. What if she's dead?" Princess asked.

"Don't provoke me Princess, Find Tarila or you lose Sotonye. Get out" I ordered.

"I'll call you when I get back to Abuja, good bye Tare. Take care of yourself" Princess said.

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for this but it's not enough oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Nice update, Ma next time make the update longer than psalm 119 grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by moseph(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
interesting

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Princess.

I had just brought down the pot of Spaghetti from the cooker when I heard the horn of a car.   I wiped down my hand and rushed out of the kitchen to check if it was Sotonye and my sister.

Queen got out of the car and rushed towards me. "Big sister!" she pulled me into a hug.

"Smallie" I smiled wrapping my arms around her. It's been a while since I've seen my sister, even when I get into Lagos but I barely had time to see her.

"You smell like curry, cooking lunch for us? Let me guess, spaghetti" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes, well spaghetti is the only meal I can cook properly.

"Yes Spaghetti, come on inside" I said and that's when I saw her. Fair, curvy, young and beautiful.

Sotonye opened the car door for her to get out and took her bag from her. "Who is that?" I asked.

"That's my soul sister, roommate and best friend. I'll introduce you two" Queen squealed. Best friend? She was already giving me bad vibes.

"Baby" I went over to Sotonye and took the bag from him. Gingerly dropping it to the ground and kissing my man.
I swear I heard her hiss and mutter 'Possessive much?'. This bïtch needs to stay away from my man.

"Hi, you must be Queen's sister. I'm Roselyn, nice to meet you" she said cheerily and stretched her hand towards me with a smile I hated.

"Welcome" I faked a smile and turned to Sotonye. "How was your trip honey?" I asked.

"It was great, let's talk inside. Come on in Rose" Sotonye said.

I turned to look at the Rose sharply and wondered again why Queen had brought this woman.

"The pasta is nice but it's a little too mushy" Roselyn said.

Queen laughed "You know the funny thing Rose, Princess believes it's the only thing she can really cook" Queen said.

Roselyn laughed and turned to Sotonye, "How do you cope with this?" She asked. I really hate this girl, and she does thing with her eyes that gets Sotonye's attention all the time.

"We eat out most of the times" Sotonye chuckled.

"That's a lot of money, I could take up the cooking while I'm here" Roselyn offered.

"No thank you" I said immediately.

"Come on Princess, Roselyn makes really nice dishes. I say she takes up the cooking, Sotonye what do you say?" Queen asked.

Then Sotonye turned to Roselyn and smiled at her. "Why not?" he said.

"Great, although I could use a little help. Maybe you could chop the onions or do something useful for me in the kitchen" Roselyn winked at me.

I don't know why this girl is here, I don't know why Queen will bring a stranger into my fiance's home. But if she wants trouble, I'll give her trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chapter 5

Three years ago.

Tarila

"Oh my God, Tarila. This cake is lovely" Moyo said looking at the cake I'd baked earlier for Sotonye.

"Really, you haven't even tasted it" I said rolling my eyes.

"It looks good and I'm sure it tastes good, who is it for?" Ene asked.

"Well it's for a client" I lied, I couldn't exactly tell them it was for my husband.

Ene smiled at me "Sure it's not for a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Why would it be for a boyfriend and you both no there's no man in my life" I hissed.

Ene shrugged "You're not exactly very open, who knows if you're in a relationship" she said.

"I'm not in a relationship, I would tell you if I was na". I made a face, I hated lying to them but Sotonye would kill me if he ever found out that I'd told someone I was married to him.

"Alright, I have to rush home now. See you tomorrow" Moyo said. "Why don't you wait for a few minutes, my driver will come pick me up soon. I could drop you home too Tari" Ene offered.

"No, don't worry. I'm good" I said smiling.

"She says that all the time" Moyo rolled her eyes and walked out. Ene picked up her bag and followed.

I waited till I was sure they were gone before I picked up my own bag to go home.

Sotonye was already home when I got back, but he didn't complain about my lateness since he knew I was in class.

"Happy birthday" I said after I'd placed the cake in the refrigerator.

He didn't even look in my direction or reply me.

"I got something for you" I said a bit timidly.

"Make sure my dinner is ready before I get back home" he said coldly before walking out of the house.

I waited for him for hours despite my tired state, he got back in by midnight. The good thing was he was not drunk and reeking of alcohol.

He complained about the food and refused to eat, cursing me for being lazy, useless and unable to do anything right.

"I made cake for your birthday" I said softly hoping that it would appease him, maybe just once he'd appreciate me.

"You made cake for me, did I ask you for anything?" he yelled.

"No, I just thought since it was your birthday I should get you a cake" I replied calmly not wanting to spike his angry mood.

Why was he even angry? It was his birthday and I just wanted to do something for him. He's flaring up over a single cake.

"Fine, go bring the cake" he said coldly watching me with cold calculating eyes. I smiled and got up to go to the kitchen.

He was still in his seat, his cold expression on his face. Watching me with dark eyes as I brought the cake to the table.

"I know you like Coconut cake" I smiled hoping he'd like it.

"Taste it" he said.
I looked at him in surprise, did he think I'd poison him? Why would I do that, why was he asking me to taste the cake.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked coldly and crossed his arms.

I took the cake knife and cut my self a slice, took a bite out of the cake and swallowed. I waited for him to say something.

"Does it taste nice?" he asked. I nodded my eyes not meeting his gaze.

"Make sure you finish it tonight, I won't have you wasting my hard earned money on nonsense" he said harshly.

"I made it for you" I said, tears blurred my eyes. Why couldn't he just appreciate what I do for him, when will this hatred end?

How long will Sotonye keep treating me like dirt?

"Why will I eat this garbage, are you out of your mind? Did I ask for this rubbish?" And then he angrily picked up the cake and threw it across the room.

I gasped and looked at the cake I'd spent hours on, I'd put in time and my effort into making this for him and in a few seconds he'd ruined it.

When will you learn that no matter what you do, Sotonye will never treat you as anything other than his maid.

"Clean up this mess before I mess you up, stupid girl!" he shouted.

The real mess is my life, I wish I could fix it. I'm stuck with a heartless man who hates me, how do I fix it?

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by okeyben10: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
ohhhhh mama
don't I just love d timing of yuh update?? and yuh generosity tonight??

thank yu mammaaa

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Hmm, well done Ma'am.

More wisdom to you.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by rayvelez(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Am just living this story can't wait for d next updates. @inkpapervodka how do I get complete story.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ann2012(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Tnx for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alfred.

"I think you'd make a great Son in law, if only my bull headed daughter would see that and settle down with you" Mr Dike said grumpily.

"Dad!" Vanessa said sternly, then she turned to me and glared.

"Vanessa, Alfred is a fine young man. He's wealthy, he's intelligent , don't women like that in men?" Mr Dike asked looking at his daughter sourly.

Vanessa rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. "Dad, Alfred is Leaving. Alfred say goodbye to dad" She said.

I turned to look at her amused, she didn't like me coming to her house especially when her father was present. Normally I'd ask for her permission over a phone call before coming over, but today I'd come unannounced. I had no choice really, she wouldn't take my calls or reply my messages after that night at the hotel, I had to see her leave.

"I only just got here Nessa, I was hoping to play a game of chess with your dad" I said, I remember her saying it was one game her father loved and he could play for hours.

"Excellent, didn't I say he'd make a good son in-law. How many men his age sit down to play chess with old men like me, Vanessa hold on tight to this one" her father smiled in her direction.

Vanessa glared harder at me, I could tell that she was five four seconds from kicking me out of her house.

"Dad, you haven't had your afternoon rest" Vanessa protested.

"That can wait, Alfred let's go to my study. Vanessa would you fetch us a bottle of wine?" Her father got up and picked up his metallic cane.

Vanessa once told me that he'd been in an accident and the accident had affected his legs and that was what caused him to limp and use a cane.

"Alright dad" Vanessa said before retreating to what I assumed was the kitchen.

Vanessa's dad was easy, funny and smart. If only the daughter was easy to love like the father. He talked about his daughter through out the game of chess, telling me not to mind her hard exterior that deep down she was a softy.

"Why did you come to my house, you didn't call to inform me you were coming" Vanessa whisper yelled.

"I called you and you didn't pick up, I texted you too. What would I have done? I groaned.

"That should tell you something, Since I didn't answer your calls you should have known that I wanted my privacy" Vanessa said her feet tapping the ground lightly.

"Why do you keep pushing me away Vanessa, is it a crime to love you? What about what we discussed the other night?" I asked her.

"I haven't thought about it" she shrugged.

"Do I need to talk to your dad to convince you?" I smirked.

"You wouldn't dare" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Then come with me to Abuja" I said.

"To do what?" she asked.

"Does it matter? I want you to come with me to Abuja" I said.

"I don't have the time" she said. "Okay" I walked back to where her father was sitting in the living room.

"Mr Dike would it be alright for me to steal Vanessa away to Abuja next week?" I asked.

"That's great, Nessa you can equally meet with our other clients at Abuja. I think that's great" her father said.

I turned to Vanessa a cunning smile on my face, but she looked like a storm. To say she was angry was an understatement, she was beyond mad.

After I'd said farewell to her father, she'd ordered me out of her house without another glance. Despite getting kicked out, I'd smiled triumphantly because I knew she'd come with me to Abuja since her father had asked her too.

Vanessa intrigues me, I've never met a lady like that. I can't wait to marry her, she might be distant now but I was sure ass hell she'd soon give into my advances.

With the help and support of her father also, Vanessa will soon be mine.

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oya rinso nibee

Like as e dey go

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by itsandi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Well done Ma'am...

I can't wait to know the real identity of vanessa.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Skimpledawg(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Someone help my head, is Tari same person as Roselyn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.