Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Saved By Amnesia - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Amnesia (64419 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Amnesia by CuteTolex(f): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
can we get a Saturday dose (update) plsssss
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Princess

"Any news on Tarila?" Tare asked me, he wasn't in his usual sour mood. That made me really calm, perhaps he was already giving up on her.

"My investigator and I are working on it?" I replied.

"You're not taking this seriously Princess, that's the girl I want, the only one I love and the woman I want to marry. If I don't find Tari, I won't let you and my brother live happily" Tare looked really calm while spitting out threats.

I really feel bad for that Tarila, she's really unlucky. When this beast eventually finds her, she's doomed. He will do everything malicious and malevolent to get her.

His obsession is terrifying, I really can't imagine anyone getting married to him. He'd probably trap this girl in an unhappy marriage and keep her in a house where he can watch her twenty four hours. A possession, a property and not a wife.

Hopefully this girl is really good at this hide and seek game. She has to keep on playing till Tare gets bored and moves on to the next woman.

"She's so beautiful, that's probably why sotonye stole her away from me. That cunning bastard!" he said darkly.

"Sotonye had no interest in her, your mother said Sotonye made a sacrificial for you. You should be grateful to him, because of him you got the chance to go to school abroad. Because of him you're living wealthy" I snapped, I'm tired of him bad mouthing Soty.

He laughed harshly "You should know I didn't go to that school, anyway you don't need to know how I got my money. I dropped out of the school, sotonye's bloody sacrifice was all for nothing. I wanted to make money quickly and come back for my baby, my woman. School would have delayed that ambition, now here I am with all my wealth and your bloody Soty killed my child, and drove my woman into hiding" Tare hissed angrily and gripped a glass.

I sighed and waited for the worst but nothing came. He wasn't going to dent the wall today, maybe he's learning to school his temper.

"Why are you in Abuja Tare?" I asked.

"Someone contacted me with useful information. Are you aware that Tari traveled out of the country, apparently she contacted her dad and he sent her out of Nigeria. This person tells me that Tari has a new identity, focus on that. You better be useful to me Princess, you know what I do to useless people" He chuckled.

"I will use this information wisely, how did you come in contact with this informant?" I asked curiously.

"Oh... She contacted me herself" Tare winked.
I suddenly wondered who the informant was, and how did she know these things anyway?
"My beautiful Tari with her lovely seductive eyes, lips and the loveliest legs. Beautiful Tari with smooth dark skin, you will soon be mine" he grinned.

I don't know why I thought of Roselyn instantly, the male magnet. I wonder if I can get Roselyn and Tare to meet. Perhaps she could distract him and get him off my back, just perhaps she could make him forget his Tari.

If only I could get them together, I will be getting two of my problems of my back.

How do I get them together? I really need Roselyn out of sight, away from Soty, away from my home and I want Tare to focus on something else and leave Soty and I for good.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by PraisesG(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Princess

"Any news on Tarila?" Tare asked me, he wasn't in his usual sour mood. That made me really calm, perhaps he was already giving up on her.

"My investigator and I are working on it?" I replied.

"You're not taking this seriously Princess, that's the girl I want, the only one I love and the woman I want to marry. If I don't find Tari, I won't let you and my brother live happily" Tare looked really calm while spitting out threats.

I really feel bad for that Tarila, she's really unlucky. When this beast eventually finds her, she's doomed. He will do everything malicious and malevolent to get her.

His obsession is terrifying, I really can't imagine anyone getting married to him. He'd probably trap this girl in an unhappy marriage and keep her in a house where he can watch her twenty four hours. A possession, a property and not a wife.

Hopefully this girl is really good at this hide and seek game. She has to keep on playing till Tare gets bored and moves on to the next woman.

"She's so beautiful, that's probably why sotonye stole her away from me. That cunning bastard!" he said darkly.

"Sotonye had no interest in her, your mother said Sotonye made a sacrificial for you. Yo
Thanks dear,keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
PraisesG:

that's why you had to quote half of the update abi...

Making it inconvenient for others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
thanks for the update ms.InkPaperVodka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by PraisesG(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
chivera018:
that's why you had to quote half of the update abi...

Making it inconvenient for others
Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the update. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
smiley you're welcome
PraisesG:

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sotonye

"You've been avoiding me" I muttered sourly watching Roselyn. She didn't spare me a glance.

"That should tell you something" she said rudely.

"Rose whatever you've built in your head is stupid fantasy. I can't love you at all, you're not the kind of woman...don't you get it Rosie? You're a walking bomb, you're fireworks to me. I need someone mild, mellow, someone responsible, someone like princess" I said.

"Right, I'm mistress material not girl friend or wife material" she said.

"I do like you Ro, I'm attracted to you. If you want this to work, you need to get it into your head that this can't be more than sex. I can't give you anything other than sex and money. That's all you asked for in first place, why are you getting your feelings all over the place. Where's the badass Roselyn I adore, where is Siren?" I asked.

"Princess is in the next room, pretty sure you won't want her to walk in here and see us hanging around" Roselyn hissed.

"This your attitude has to stop tonight, I know somewhere we can hook up tonight. How about that?" I asked.

"I'll think about it, meanwhile Naira is becoming to boring for me. You might want to up your game if you don't want me to move on to a richer man" she hissed and walked away.

I rolled my eyes, the nerve of this girl. Why the hell do I still have a soft spot for her?

I mentally reminded myself why princess was better for me, Roselyn would just drive me crazy. She's mistress material not girl friend material.

The minute I walked out of the kitchen I bumped into Vanessa. She only had a faint smirk on her face.

"Why do men cheat?" she asked sitting on the kitchen island. She turned to me and smiled. "You give a man everything and in the end he betrays you. He lies and cheats, how shameful" she said.

I turned to look at her sharply and gritted my teeth. "What do you want from me?" I asked.

"What makes you think you can give me what I want Soty?" She asked.

"Vanessa I've been all but polite and nice to you, you've been nothing but cold, mean. What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"You want to play some golf?" She asked out of the blue.

"Why would I play Golf?" I asked confused.

"You seem like someone who plays, my bad" she hopped off the counter.

"Take my advice and stay away from Roselyn, she looks like trouble to me. I would really hate for your wedding to be a mess" she said.

"Thanks" I hissed and walked out of the kitchen. Hell, the women in this house are driving me nuts.

I went to princess who looked so engrossed in some paperwork that she didn't even notice I was sitting beside her.

"Babe" I tapped her.

"Soty not now, work okay?" She said a frown on her face.

"I was thinking that we should leave the house tonight, dine somewhere and come back in the morning" I suggested.

"That's so sweet Soty" Princess turned to me and smiled.

"With the wedding preparations and hosting our guests we barely have time for ourselves anymore" Princess said.

"Yes, how about we just do us tonight, come on. We could go to my other house" I said.

"Excellent, give me a few minutes. I'll get rid of all these and get dressed. Maybe I'll pack an overnight bag for both of us" She smiled kissing my lips.

"Okay, you do that. I love you b" I said. She kissed me again before getting up to leave.

My phone rang minutes later, I checked the caller and recognized the number.

'Rose.. Why the hell is she calling me now?'
I hissed and ended the call before switching off the phone. I might just take Vanessa's advice after all and stay away from her.

The problem is I've become too addicted to this Roselyn, it's not just her body. When she's not being a bîtch, she's great company. She makes me happy and knows how to lighten the mood.

I was still thinking of the witch minutes later when she came downstairs with Princess. She was dressed in a black leather dress that hugged her curves. It was reaching past her knees and she paired it with black killer heels. She'd gone heavy on makeup and was looking sinfully beautiful.

"Rosie says she's heading to Spades, perhaps we could drop her off since we're heading in that direction" Princess said.

I didn't dare steal another glance at Roselyn. "Spades a nice bar" I said.

"So I was told" she said icily, I hoped princess was oblivious to the tension between us. I'd taken Roselyn to Spades for a few secret rendezvous.

"I have a date tonight, hopefully he will show up" she said. I turned to her sharply and glared. With her going on like this it won't be long till princess starts being suspicious.

"You look nice" Princess said. It was then I noticed that princess was dressed beautifully too.

"Honey you look so beautiful" I kissed her full on the mouth. I know I wasn't being fair to Rose but she had to know her place.

"Awwn baby, this is for you" Princess smiled. I took her hand and led her out of the house.

Roselyn followed shortly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
PraisesG:

Hahahahha
it is not funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Vulcanheph(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hahahaha.....this is getting intense ......CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Princess.

My blood boiled when I saw Roselyn dressed like the stupid whöre that she obviously is. I knew instantly that she'd dressed that way to get Sotonye's attention.

"Going somewhere?" I had to keep the venom out of my voice because Queen was just by the door.

"I have a date, going to Spades. You don't look bad either" she smiled.

"Sotonye and I have plans, we won't be coming back till tomorrow" I said.

Roselyn turned to me "Oh that's good..." she said. I noticed that the excitement in her voice was gone.

Did she really think I was dumb, I know she's trying to seduce my man. Stupid bîtch, I couldn't wait for her to leave.

"Maybe you and Sotonye could drop her off at Spades. Where are you two going?" Queen asked.

I wanted to refuse but the look in Queen's eyes made me smile and nod. I didn't want to offend my little sister again, before she goes to Sotonye and spill my secrets.

I could sense Roselyn's anger and jealousy when she saw Sotonye's display of Love and affection for me.

She remained silent through out the drive it was only when she got down at spades that she turned to me and bade me goodbye.

Good riddance! I can't stand that bïtch.

"How long Soty?" I asked the minute we were back on the road.

"What?" He asked feigning ignorance.

"You and Rose, do you think I'm stupid?" I asked.

"Nothing is going on between us" He denies.

"Soty don't lie to me, not after everything we've been through. I know you're sleeping with her, there's something going on between you two" I hissed.

He sighed before slowing down to park by the road side.

"I'm sorry P" he said a remorseful look painted his features.

"How long?" I asked pained by the unveiled truth. Sotonye had cheated on me.

"A while now, it meant nothing. I'm sorry princess, you have to believe me. I'm really sorry" he said.

"After everything we've been through, I was there for you. Through out the recovery from the accident, I stood by you. I was your pillar, your support. I didn't take advantage of your condition Soty, how could you throw everything we had into the wind? Because of that Slüt, what do you even see in her? Don't tell me you're into pröstitutes now, you could have gone for someone more decent. How could you Soty?!" I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry, forgive me Princess. Please, I'm sorry. I swear, I'm done with her" he said.

"Promise...?" I asked.

"I promise, I swear to you P. I will never cheat on you again" he promised.

"I forgive you, I forgive you but you have to tell her to leave. I don't want her around for the wedding. I feel like she'll soil the entire thing, Queen will be offended if I send her dearest soul sister away so you have to do it. Promise me, promise me you will do everything possible to get rid of her" I gripped him strongly.

"I promise" Sotonye said.

"I love you so much sweetheart" I murmured and leaned closer to kiss him.

One problem solved, one more to go.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Missmossy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Such an enthralling piece, thumbs up InkPaperVodka!!

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hope you are okay, Ms.InkPaperVodka ?

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by cyndy1000(f): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hope you are doing well ma we haven't heard from you
Re: Saved By Amnesia by marvel15(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2018
this story is the most beautiful piece have eva read...d ending is going to be serious a lot of hearbreaks...i wonder what will happen to soty....hw hw wud feel wen he learns dat vanessa is tarila......

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by marvel15(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
waiting for the update..wen will dat be...
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:19am On May 01, 2018
Chapter 8

Two years ago

Sotonye

Tare is in Lagos?! For so many years I've been trying to contact my little brother but he'd totally avoided anything that had to do with the Williams family.

If I hadn't seen that email on Princess's laptop, I wouldn't have known. Princess, my blood boiled, that girl has been using me all along.

"What the fück!" I cursed. What else had Tare sent Princess here for?! And to think I actually trusted her.

"Boss are you ok" My assistant peeped into my office.

"Yes, I'm fine! Is princess in?" I asked my hand brushing my face impatiently.

"No, she went out to get lunch" Hawa replied me. She looked worried but I ignored her expression.

Staring at the questioning look in her eyes, I briefly wondered if she was working for my junior brother too. 'Tare what the hell are you up to?' I muttered to myself.
"Are you sure there is no problem?" Hawa asked again.
"None at all, get me the flash drive that contains the files of every employee in this company immediately. There's something I need to do" I said.

"You're not firing anyone are you?" Hawa asked frightened.
"None at all" I replied before going to my seat again.
"OK, I'll be right back with the flash drive boss" Hawa said and left the door.

I tapped my fingers against the mahogany desk. Why the hell did Tare bring princess into my life, what did he want? Why couldn't he just come to me himself, that boy has always been complex. I can't understand his logics and motives at all!

Princess walked into my office with a bag probably containing the food she'd gone to get.

"Hawa says you asked of me, missed me much hon?" she asked smirking.
"Quite the opposite princess, I meant what I said. This relationship can no longer work, I want to settle down and you're not the one. I have someone else" I said.

"We've been together for so long Soty, who could possibly be the one for you . If not me, who else is in your life?" Princess asked frowning.

I instantly thought of Tarila, I had no feelings for that girl.
She's not even my type, she's plain, boring and well she's just not what I'd like for myself.

I rolled my eyes, but there's time for everything.
I've played around and had my fun, it's time to go home and assume my role as the husband.

Follow my mum's advice and start a family with Tarila I suppose. She can't be that bad, I'll try to make things work.
I suppose I have to apologize for offending and everything but we'll be fine, we'll call a truce.

"We're perfect for each other, you know I. love you Sotonye" She said. True, I know she's too attached to me.

Even if Tare had hired her for whatever and planted her in my life, I know she's truly in love with me. She's not the type I would marry though, she's no wife material.

I've studied her over the years to know what she's like inside out. I can't marry her, no matter what.

"What do you have with my brother Tare Williams?" I asked.

She looked shock for a while but she quickly regained composure and smiled.

"Honey, I've been trying to help you find your brother for you. All because I love you" she said.

"Lies, I read your emails. You've been meeting up with my brother for months, maybe more than that.
I did a little background check on you, some years back your parents went bankrupt because of a little gamble you did. You framed your brother for it, he got disowned.
Tare however offered to help you for a little favor. Few weeks later you came for an interview here. You are a terrible perso princess, you hide it well though. A lot of people think you're a good person, but I know they truth" I said.

"What's your point, in the beginning I was doing it for my family. I fell in love with you and stopped reporting back to him" She said.

If I didn't know her very well, I'd believe that lie but I knew her well enough.

"You turned to Tare because you couldn't stand being broke, you wanted to go back living large" I hissed.

"Does that even matter?you know I love you" she said.

"I'm sure Tare must have told you about my wife, you mean nothing to me. See yourself out, you're fired. If I ever see you around here, you will be exposed. I'll make sure your parents and brother get the truth. Get out Princess" I spat.

"You will regret this Sotonye, I swear you will!" She hissed and walked away.

Two hours later, I called Hawa into my office.
"I'll be leaving, I'm going to take a break for Two weeks" I said.

Two weeks to get my life back on track, I won't waste any time searching for Tare. If he wants something from me, he should come to me.

"I assume you're going to Lagos with Princess" Hawa smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"She booked two tickets to Lagos already, for both of you. She said she'd leave today, yours is for tomorrow" Hawa said.

What's that crazy girl up to?

My phone rang and I knew instantly she was the one. "Princess" I answered.

"You might want to reconsider getting rid of me, I'm not the only one with secrets too.
I did a background check on you too and I found alot. If you don't want me to reveal information to the press about how you got to start up your business, you better take that flight to Lagos. We'll talk better when you get here, if you want to go to jail however you can remain in Abuja with your wife!" she spat and ended the call.

I groaned, how the hell did she get her hands on that information. I can't let her expose me, I have to go to Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by jesvic91(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2018
Thumbs up ma'am

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 5:43am On May 01, 2018
Wow! Thanks for the update ma'am

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 6:46am On May 01, 2018
Good update. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by okeyben10: 7:02am On May 01, 2018
h.mmm ds kind twist.
seems Tarila ain't d only one who got saved by d amnesia.
Sotonye's head would burst when his memory returns
gracias munchos lady

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2018
ANTICIPATE

LAGOS, IN SEVEN DAYS.

PREVIEW

Li Ming Shitta-Bey stubborn, willful, African Asian psychologist decides to come back to her roots in Lagos, Nigeria after a heart wrenching split with her fiancé.

Not wanting to settle in the usual luxurious life Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island has to offer with her extended family, Li Ming settles down in a remote village at Epe where her late grandmother lived.

The Locals in the area are convinced that Li Ming is crazy for settling down in the supposedly cursed compound and refuses to let her live in the house but Li Ming is convinced they are delusional.

Li Ming insists on living in the house, despite the warnings from her extended family, the locals and the handsome interpreter Adetola Lawal.

Li Ming is determined to prove that the stories about the house are mere myths but what if these myths aren't really myths.

Lagos, In Seven Days is a Nigerian based novel that centers on some of Nigeria's superstitions, a tinge of romance and the essence of traditional culture in the modern day setting.

COMING SOON

INKPAPERVODKA.

10 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by okeyben10: 9:49pm On May 01, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
ANTICIPATE

LAGOS, IN SEVEN DAYS.

PREVIEW

COMING SOON

INKPAPERVODKA.

hmmm... so looking forward to this.
remember reading your ''trailer'' once about some kids whose sinister dad taught how to murder or something. seems yuh yet to launch that story.

you write so well.

are you d same as Gianna Jordan?? you both have d same tone. is she yuh less freaky alternate

anyways cheers I like yu munchos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 01, 2018
smiley Thanks dear.
okeyben10:

hmmm... so looking forward to this.
remember reading your ''trailer'' once about some kids whose sinister dad taught how to murder or something. seems yuh yet to launch that story.

you write so well.

are you d same as Gianna Jordan?? you both have d same tone. is she yuh less freaky alternate

anyways cheers I like yu munchos

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 6:16am On May 02, 2018
I know the new book will be a block buster. Readily waiting for it.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2018
Ms. InkPaperVodka you are killing us with suspense ooo.. Just come and update just one sentence...

Ejo...

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 03, 2018
Alfred.

"Why did you bring me all the way to Abuja when you know you aren't going to be with me. This is the fourth, fifth time you're coming in this late?" Vanessa said resentfully.

"I've been busy" I muttered taking off my shoes.

Vanessa turned to me angrily. "Listen to me Alfred you brought me here. You have to create time for me. If you knew you were going to be busy all along, why ask me to come with you?" she asked frowning.

"I don't know Vanessa" I said covering my face with my hand. I don't know what to think anymore, I want this woman so bad but I can't have her the way I want. How can I get rid of the obstacle hindering me from getting what I want when Vanessa herself is the obstacle?

"What do you mean by you don't know Alfred, talk to me what's wrong?" She asked. She didn't look concerned, she just looked impatient waiting for me to speak.

"Why did you come with me to Abuja?" I asked her. She frowned "You asked me to come with you, what's that got to do with this? You wanted me to come and meet your sisters, you know I didn't want to come in first place" Vanessa hissed.

"Well why didn't you want to come in first place?" I asked looked at her intently.

"What's this? Are we playing twenty questions, I've got some questions of my own too. Why have you been following Roselyn, think I wouldn't find out?" She asked.

"What do you want with her, a bite, a taste, or the whole apple? Is she too irresistible, more of your type?" Vanessa asked moving closer. Her words were heated but her eyes were cold. She looked so calm, as if we were talking about the weather and not something else.

"You want me to answer that? Tell me what you have with Sotonye?" I screamed at her, yes I know the truth! I'd know she was lying that day when she said she didn't know him.

It was obvious that she did, her expression told me there was bad blood between them. Something must have happened between them in the past, I suspected he caused her heart break.

My spirit was greatly disturbed since that day so I had to make some research but I found nothing.

It seemed every file and incident connected with their past had been wiped off. The both of them, that made it too suspicious to let go.

After a few more checks with no results I decided to back off. I'd thought that if I could find out what had happened in her past, I could finally understand this enigmatic woman but I got nothing. Nothing until Queen casually mentioned one day that Sotonye had been married before, she said there was no public knowledge of it because it had been a secret.

I instantly remembered Vanessa father's words
'Take it easy, slow and steady. No rushing young man. Vanessa has been hurt by a man before and she finds it hard to open up again. Step by step will get you my girl'

'A man?!' I'd asked him surprised. He nodded.

'Boyfriend?' I'd asked curiousl.

He only shook his head 'No son, I believe he was much more than that' he said and tactfully changed the topic.

I never told Vanessa what her father told me, but after Queen's revelation I put two and two together and the truth clicked.

Why Vanessa couldn't stand princess, why Vanessa was cold to Sotonye.

"Enough Alfred, stop this before you take this discussion to far. If you don't, I will leave and you won't ever hear from me again" She said icily. I stopped because I understood the threat and I understood she meant it.

"I wasn't following Roselyn, I was following Sotonye. Then I discovered he's having an affair with her" I said calmly.

"Have you told Princess?" Vanessa asked.

"Should I?" I asked her. I don't want to hurt her feelings with her wedding so near.

"Don't, I think you should tell Sotonye to get rid of Roselyn. She's the problem here" Vanessa answered. I instantly wondered if she was jealous of the attraction vixen two rooms away from ours .

"I wonder if he'll let her go now" Vanessa muttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't you see Freddy? Sotonye is already in love with that girl" Vanessa snapped. "What's even worse is that she loves him too" Vanessa said.

Then I'll do what it takes to get rid of her before she hurts Princess. Princess wants Sotonye, I won't let this woman ruin my sister's happiness.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Gloryejims(f): 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
Mr Alfred, don't come and jump into conclusions ohhhh.... Ask that ur sis what she's up to..
I strongly believe that Vanessa is Tarila.... Let the drama unfold ohhhhh
Thumbs up dear
Read ur other books and I knew I mustn't miss this one wink grin
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Wiszolsy
Ikombe
Gracile
All others should come and enjoy there's enough space in the cinema grin grin grin
I'm sha sitting in front with my popcorn and zobo

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2018
Tanks for d update. Jah bless
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2018
Thanks for the update Ma.

3 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 03, 2018
Gloryejims:
Mr Alfred, don't come and jump into conclusions ohhhh.... Ask that ur sis what she's up to..
I strongly believe that Vanessa is Tarila.... Let the drama unfold ohhhhh
Thumbs up dear
Read ur other books and I knew I mustn't miss this one wink grin
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Wiszolsy
Ikombe
Gracile
All others should come and enjoy there's enough space in the cinema grin grin grin
I'm sha sitting in front with my popcorn and zobo
you are still believing, Tari is Vanessa no doubt about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.