Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Like Yourself First - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Yourself First (1723 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Yourself First by Boldwinner(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
A quick search on google will save you further embarrassment Mister. I can't deal with this amount of contradictions.

Why are you full of negativity? Learn to love yourself and stop acting like this.

Enlighten yourself about narcissism:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
Re: Like Yourself First by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Infact the Matter Weak Me... In My Area Now, when You Walk At Night And Pass People, everybody Will Be Looking At Each Other Face, when You Pass They'd Still Be Looking Back Until You Are 50meters Away... Nobody Trust Anybody...
Lol, we're not supposed to trust before na.
Re: Like Yourself First by BossLaifay(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Boldwinner:

The drink doesn't exist
This is how people miss opportunities! Lol. Instead of you to call a drink for the bartender to get you, you make up your own flavour!

Oya na malt u must drink! grin
Re: Like Yourself First by Boldwinner(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
A quick search on google will save you further embarrassment Mister. I can't deal with this amount of contradictions.
Funny enough you're the one embarrassing and contradicting yourself here with your crappy opinions which stems from a lack of sufficient knowledge. haha.. but I like that.
Re: Like Yourself First by Boldwinner(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
This is how people miss opportunities! Lol. Instead of you to call a drink for the bartender to get you, you make up your own flavour!

Oya na malt u must drink! grin
I'll manage, you win..
Re: Like Yourself First by Diamond23(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
[/color] Nice one I must say and very motivational.....the moment u start appreciating Nd loving urself, the u in u starts to manifest. U will be amazed at wot u can do Nd the strength within.Was a victim of dat before but tnk God I overcame it. I AM MY NUMBER ONE FAN,MY WOMAN CRUSH EVERYDAY ##AM THE BEST THERE IS##.[color=#770077]
Re: Like Yourself First by Boldwinner(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] Nice one I must say and very motivational.....the moment u start appreciating Nd loving urself, the u in u starts to manifest. U will be amazed at wot u can do Nd the strength within.Was a victim of dat before but tnk God I overcame it. I AM MY NUMBER ONE FAN,MY WOMAN CRUSH EVERYDAY ##AM THE BEST THERE IS##.[color=#770077]
lovely.. I'm glad you conquered that challenge in your life. Keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Like Yourself First by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Boldwinner:

Funny enough you're the one embarrassing and contradicting yourself here with your crappy opinions which stems from a lack of sufficient knowledge. haha.. but I like that.
Lets see how do I help your ignorant mind.

Narcissism is a personality disorder born out of self love,it is showing an excessive interest or admiration of oneself or one's physical appearance. Relating it to your thread, it is (your thread) an introduction or an entering to being a narcissist if not practiced wisely.

Narcissism was named after Narcissicus, a man who his excessive self love led him to his death. Look, I'm not saying one shouldn't love him or herself, I'm not saying you shouldn't appreciate yourself but there are should be a boundary.

You don't have to reply me twice mister, you are the confused one here. jeez.. you made me type an epistle

1 Like

Re: Like Yourself First by BossLaifay(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Boldwinner:
I'll manage, you win..
I always do. wink
Re: Like Yourself First by myself13: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
If you no like yourself, na me go like you? This is ridiculous. Abeg do the needful.Overpopulation don cause overstupidity for this world dioooh. Kuku end your life like BokoHaram insurgents as una dey very similar: dem no like themselves too! Bomb yourself! e no consign me.

1 Like

Re: Like Yourself First by Boldwinner(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lets see how do I help your ignorant mind.

Narcissism is a personality disorder born out of self love,it is showing an excessive interest or admiration of oneself or one's physical appearance. Relating it to your thread, it is (your thread) an introduction or an entering to being a narcissist if not practiced wisely.

Narcissism was named after Narcissicus, a man who his excessive self love led him to his death. Look, I'm not saying one shouldn't love him or herself, I'm not saying you shouldn't appreciate yourself but there are should be a boundary.

You don't have to reply me twice mister, you are the confused one here. jeez.. you made me type an epistle

Just reread the nonsense you've written above and you'll know the confused person.
Re: Like Yourself First by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, we're not supposed to trust before na.
thats What We All Keep Saying. But I'm Sure There Are At Least Two Persons You Trust quite Well...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. / You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady / Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.