Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (51103 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Jethrolite:
Ah ah, how were you able to see inside the plate? It could be banga soup, I even believe it is banga soup because Owo is a special food during marriage ceremony, the girl's family are entitled to it and can cause trouble over any Owo soup in sight.
check that plate out wells you will see the yellow color... banga has this orangeish -brown colour.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Jethrolite:
Ah ah, how were you able to see inside the plate? It could be banga soup, I even believe it is banga soup because Owo is a special food during marriage ceremony, the girl's family are entitled to it and can cause trouble over any Owo soup in sight.
check that plate out well enuf you will see the yellow color... banga has this orangeish -brown colour.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

yeah it good sha, there is always that sincerity flowing

Otega dey your house who you epp
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by phoenix17(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2018
the guy looks like a funny dude....she will be happy
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Witnes: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:
wow
that is one of my favorite meal and I miss eating owho and starch...I haven't seen a fast food joint in Ogun States that prepares it.
Hear future wife looking 4 fast food joint, snake lay eggs 4 ur kitchen?
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:

check that plate out well enuf you will see the yellow color... banga has this orangeish -brown colour.
Lol, I don't have power for this.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kissing is a different story. The mouth has no food inside it when you kiss. We all have preferences. I don't want someone's dirty finger in my mouth, sorry. Same way I'd never use the same spoon someone has put in their mouth, my man or not. It's gross.

Nobody should want dirty fingers in their mouth. I guess that's why people wash their hands thoroughly before eating.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2018
femi4:
The lady was like: "we are in the public, can't you eat like a gentleman
She is like" Chai, I don marry crase man oh". I guess that's why she loves him. Just be yourself any day.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Witnes:

Hear future wife looking 4 fast food joint, snake lay eggs 4 ur kitchen?
As you see clearly that is a deltan food that is really scarce to get in the west.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by daiksworld: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2018
wetin be nunu wetin be breast. yeye pikin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The girl be like... "SEE HOW HE SUCK HIS FINGERS OOO, HABA! HE GOT A VACUUM MOUTH TO VACUUM MY NUNU & BREASTS" ..

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Nobody should want dirty fingers in their mouth. I guess that's why people wash their hands thoroughly before eating.

That's why we also have our own fingers to put food in our own mouths with. I'm not a bird or a child, I don't need someone else to put food in my mouth. End of story.

1 Like

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by adetes: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Hey

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's why we also have our own fingers to put food in our own mouths with. I'm not a bird or a child, I don't need someone else to put food in my mouth. End of story.

The story of lovers putting food in each other's mouth is an unending one. The story never ends.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:
wow
that is one of my favorite meal and I miss eating owho and starch...I haven't seen a fast food joint in Ogun States that prepares it.
what's the meaning of "owho"? You can never find it in Ogun state unless you prepare it yourself
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

The story of lovers putting food in each other's mouth is an unending one. The story never ends.

It ends here with me.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
kikiwendy:
Cute indeed
Yea... Like ours, shocked
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
walemoney007:
what's the meaning of "owho"? You can never find it in Ogun state unless you prepare it yourself
I would get a place that makes it perfectly well...you should learn to appreciate and try out other cultural/local delicacy.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It ends here with me.

Not so fast, XhosaNostra. I must put food in your mouth.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:
wow

I luv your love for owho and starch...
#not those forming team chinese kitchen...

#i rep I who and starch too...
#team Delta
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Primusinterpares:

I luv your love for owho and starch... #not those forming team chinese kitchen...

#i rep I who and starch too... #team Delta
lol I would love to try out northern delicacy.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:

I would get a place that makes it perfectly well...you should learn to appreciate and try out other cultural/local delicacy.
best of luck then.

To get pounded yam nah war for most part of Ogun state when I visit,not to talk of owoh and starch grin grin
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
He's telling how he'll eat her in the other room... While she's seeing terrible things of what's going to happen grin
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Encoreunltd(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Mrop:
Adorable photo of a bride looking at her husband as he eat at their wedding reception.

Please guys give this photo a funny caption

See more romantic photos below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-a-bride-looking-at-her-husband-as-he-eat-at-their-wedding-reception/

The hubby go sabi lick kitty
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2018
walemoney007:
best of luck then.

To get pounded yam nah war for most part of Ogun state when I visit,not to talk of owoh and starch grin grin
Lol
To get raw starch na even war
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Prognose: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:
wow

Starch and Owho? In Ogun State

grin

Abeg forget that dream oh, unless you're planning on making it yourself. State wey neva sabi fry stew finish Na ohwo you wan make dem cook? grin
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2018
yanabasee:
She is pretty and he's handsome..... They look compatible...
u hav turned logic upside down. Compatibility in relationships is not a product of the physical appearance of the parties involved in a relationship
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:

lol
I would love to try out northern delicacy.

yea... those northerners gat some nice delicacies tho...I served there... but nothing like owho and starch...
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:

lol
I been done they craving for that food but no time to do am.
are u from delta state?
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2018
No time
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Omo see correct starch for table...

i love that first pic.. the photographer catch am well.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
femi4:
The lady was like: "we are in the public, can't you eat like a gentleman

As in ehn.. lol
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by kennykg(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Am sure the groom noticed how people who didn't bring gifts or funds where eating his food . so he just decided to eat too jare .... For consolation before the aftermath of payment ...loool

Na joke o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.