Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,504 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) (9224 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good for her. undecided
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by ilevic(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
i see no difference between the cheated women and the cheater girl because they are both naked...
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by Heavance(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the woman being prettier from the back view than the front view?
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by Opentokwowledge: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Best thing she could have done to calm her anger down. The culprit will also learn to stop whoring around within her caste. She should have gone far away from her hood to do something like this!
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by BamideleScope(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
If she caught her In bed, she won't have to strip her naked again because the lady will be undressed already.

And where's the husband?

Bloggers sha,

I just tire!
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) by eamon360(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2018
what will happen to Nigeria govt if Nigeria streets are like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.