Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Wanna Propose 2 Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Propose 2 Him! (4530 Views)

She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? / t / Guyz Can U Propose 2 Ur Lover In Pidgin English/girls Can U Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2010
I'm dieing he is killing me softly. . . embarassed cheesy grin

Propose a relationship not marriage duh! tongue cheesy

But d problem is he is on nl. . . shocked shocked yea u heard me wink cool

Guys so i need your advise should i or shouldn't i?

Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by MissyB1(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2010
Allow me handle him for one Night then ask me the next morning, what You should do. wink
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2010
Ehn?abeg jo dis na serious matter! undecided
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by 190: 8:18pm On May 07, 2010
**subscribing**

I forsaw this happening! grin grin
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Osama10(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2010
Go on.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2010
I'm just tryna think of other things i could lose other dan my pride?
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by flexshop(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

Just have five(5) words to say
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE,

If u love him,tell him.who knows,he may be feeling the same way too,

@190, whatchya see coming?
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by flexshop(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

Just have five(5) words to say
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE,

If u love him,tell him.who knows,he may be feeling the same way too,

@190, whatchya see coming?
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2010
hmm its really  intresting. to see a lady proposing. smiley
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by ElRazur: 9:54pm On May 07, 2010
Time and tide wait for no one. You are getting older, wrinkles and stretch marks will start appearing, jesus will come like a thief in the night. . . . . You get the idea. Do it now damn it. grin
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by ElRazur: 9:55pm On May 07, 2010
How come no one is asking who is this man you want to propose to? undecided
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by netotse(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2010
just do it. . .if you're thinking he could start to misbehave along the line simply cos you made the first move. . .nahhhh

just make sure you put him on check anytime he does something silly. . .let his arse know you wont stand for crap, even though you like him <----that's the important part, er'thing about you should tell him i like you, but i'm not going to let you treat me however you like

best of luck[size=4pt]i hope i dont regret this in future[/size]
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by 0hsisi: 10:02pm On May 07, 2010
Don't you dare do any such thing ,my dear!!
Never ever ever propose to man

[size=24pt]NEVER[/size]

Are you desperate?

The day you have your lovers fights that is bound to happen,you don't want a man telling you how you hoodwinked him into marriage.
I say don't you ever think about it
A woman should be chased, pursued and proposed to.
Don't sell yourself short.
If you doubt me ask your mother.
This is so uncool
Don't even try it.

If he wants you he'll propose
If you propose ,will you get him an engagement ring too?

It's a totally different thing to tell a man how you feel about him especially if there's already a friendship going than asking him to marry you.
I even want to cry thinking about this
Tufiakwa to the power infinity
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by rickie4us(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2010
if you are really close to this guy, then you can put yourself in a position to be proposed to. You can make him know your feelings indirectly. There are some ladies who are very good at this.
The Bible says :He that finds a wife finds a good thing: I think it is the duty of the guy to propose.
In that case, if you find him first, then you have to strategically put yourself in a position where you can be found!
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Flashfast1: 10:29pm On May 07, 2010
awwwwwww. . . but why now ?cry cry I was thinking of telling you the same thing cry
I think I. . . I feel I . . .I know I. . . . . . oh no its no use now cry cry  cry
Just kidding jare

If you like him go ahead and tell him. Don't listen to all this "na the guy must propose" talk na rubbish talk be that. Go for what you want but just don't act cheap. Make him know your worth and he will definitelyappreciate you. kiss
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by skfa1: 10:32pm On May 07, 2010
@ rickie4us

LOL at strategically.

@ poster

Who is the guy self? *guessing* *guessing* *guessing*
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by izby(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2010
rickie4us:

if you are really close to this guy, then you can put yourself in a position to be proposed to. You can make him know your feelings indirectly. There are some ladies who are very good at this.
The Bible says :He that finds a wife finds a good thing: I think it is the duty of the guy to propose.
In that case, if you find him first, then you have to strategically put yourself in a position where you can be found!

My advise is she should be more patient, maybe the guys is taken time to know her better.Trust me the guy will call for it.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Flashfast1: 10:36pm On May 07, 2010
skfa1:

@ rickie4us

LOL at strategically.

@ poster

Who is the guy self? *guessing* *guessing* *guessing*
Yes who is the lucky prince charming?
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by OgidiBoy(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2010
0hsisi:

Don't you dare do any such thing ,my dear!!
Never ever ever propose to man

[size=24pt]NEVER[/size]

Are you desperate?

The day you have your lovers fights that is bound to happen,you don't want a man telling you how you hoodwinked him into marriage.
I say don't you ever think about it
A woman should be chased, pursued and proposed to.
Don't sell yourself short.
If you doubt me ask your mother.
This is so uncool
Don't even try it.

If he wants you he'll propose
If you propose ,will you get him an engagement ring too?

It's a totally different thing to tell a man how you feel about him especially if there's already a friendship going than asking him to marry you.
I even want to cry thinking about this
Tufiakwa to the power infinity

Ohsisi  we in 2010, if she is in love and wants to propose to the bobo what's the big deal. Pweety4me is a big girl and can take care of herself.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 07, 2010
You'd think Nlders would have learnt their lesson by now sad undecided
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by ElRazur: 10:46pm On May 07, 2010
Ujujoan:

You'd think Nlders would have learnt their lesson by now sad undecided

Are you saying she is just seeking attention abi? grin
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 11:33pm On May 07, 2010
@Comments hmmm intresting. . . smiley

But hello! i said proposal 4 a relationship not marriage undecided

Ok *Thinking*

As 4 those who wanna know who d lucky guy is. . .we'll he might have already commented here watch out!
cool grin tongue
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by madlady(f): 11:41pm On May 07, 2010
^^It's lu or EL grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by emorse(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2010
@ pweety, I thought you said you were leaving NL. Anyways, I'm glad you didn't. Well, I agree with flexshop, netotse, flashfast & everyone who said you should go ahead. Maybe he feels the same way about you but is too shy to say it. (I know some really shy guys). I believe it (shyness) comes with temperament - at least a book I read says so.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by daduke2k(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2010
Nw i hav knwn it eva since d guy signd up on NL. Pweety waz d first to take 2 him. Nw if yall cal ursevs nairalandaz, ans dis and i' l tel yall d person. WHICH THREAD ON D ROMANCE SECTION HAS ABOUT 69 TO 80 PAGES BUT HAS ONLY TWO MEMBERZ COMMENTING?
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

^^It's lu or EL grin grin grin lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

emorse:

[s]@ pweety, I thought you said you were leaving NL. Anyways, I'm glad you didn't[/s]. Well, I agree with flexshop, netotse, flashfast & everyone who said you should go ahead. Maybe he feels the same way about you but is too shy to say it. (I know some really shy guys). I believe it (shyness) comes with temperament - at least a book I read says so.
Ok thanx 4 d advice but i don't think it's dat simple i'm not sure of his status(relationship) & other tins like dat. . . smiley
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by bighead1(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2010
shut up u ffuuccking haters let her do it man

please ma dear go ahead and propose to him coz it is no crime at all according to CHINA
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
do u know why i did that, i wish i were GOD and if i were GOD i should have made it in such a way that ladies and men could propose to one another just like me i an too shy to confront a girl amn so how do u think this hurts me coz i see many of them that i like but just can''t face them

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
so please tell him how u feel about him girl please please please and i am sure he will never be crazy to take u to be too cheap

GOOD LUCK in ur relationship ma dear kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by Pweety4me(f): 11:51pm On May 07, 2010
daduke2k:

Nw i hav knwn it eva since d guy signd up on NL. Pweety waz d first to take 2 him. Nw if yall cal ursevs nairalandaz, ans dis and i' l tel yall d person. WHICH THREAD ON D ROMANCE SECTION HAS ABOUT 69 TO 80 PAGES BUT HAS ONLY TWO MEMBERZ COMMENTING?
Lmao!plse abeg jo. . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by daduke2k(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2010
He has 1996 posts yall. . . . . . .
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by madlady(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2010
daduke2k:

He has 1996 posts yall. . . . . . .

My bro-in law. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue You go girl, he's fine.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by daduke2k(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2010
Do ur hooommmme wooorrrk.
Re: I Wanna Propose 2 Him! by CaptCavey(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2010
@pweety4me Its amazing u want to propose to a ghost,someone u don't really think u know. Have you met the said guy in person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman / Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) / That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.