Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen (5980 Views)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Christianwalas(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
A slay queen (Christy Obi) got more than what she expected when she claimed to be so classic.
Lol...

Slay queens, abeg make una take am easy

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Premiumwriter: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Naija babes I hail o grin

But wait o where are all those sex dolls Are they out of competition already

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Christianwalas(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by highpriestess: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
rubbish
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Divay22(f): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol
The girl is confuse grin grin
If they get to date, their relationship would be fun

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Christianwalas(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol...

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by ejosh4(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Rasalghul: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
very fuuny
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Ay04z(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lolx very funny
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by MhizzAJ(f): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by habsydiamond(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Olosho work no easy.... shey this guy no know say toto dey hot if e no dey rest..... grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Sheuns(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
cool
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Both of them are stupid joor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Holywizard: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol.
Her toto go fit swallow pencil
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Sugar97(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin This is so hilarious

Just see how she was demanding for money like it was a right. Smh
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Coded whoring. I'm sure if you ask her she'll say she self employed. Lmao.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
I keep saying this,It is only lazy a*s bitches that do stuffz like these.A lady that leaves home in the morning for work and returns in the evening feeling tired won't av d time to be doing all these sh*t.Money only impress lazy people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Kaxmytex(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wot type of connection can come from olosho?? EDGE i guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by PleaseHer(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Hustle tho undecided
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Michelle55: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
online toasting gone wrong.. lemme laugh in Japan!!! that lady na better liability. so she actually wants to collect and not give as well? Udonmeanit? Nawa oh
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
lol the lady thou.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by PleaseHer(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
I keep saying this,It is only lazy a*s bitches that do stuffz like these.A lady that leaves home in the morning for work and returns in the evening feeling tired won't av d time to be doing all these sh*t.Money only impress lazy people.
That is the reason why I love that lalas.247 lady. she will never say such
cheap lazy girls sad 2k credit undecided
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Khd95(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
u said he should book flight for u,abj to ph...he never do that one u are asking for airtime

haaunnneeee u a murrrrfucking farm tool grin grin grin

u get conection but u cant sub 2k,i weak for naija girls olorun

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Khd95(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Wot type of connection can come from olosho?? EDGE i guess
connection from other hoe-losho puscies cheesy
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by unclefamous: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
this one weak me grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
This kind girl will be hoping to get married and raise children.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by Treasure17(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Funny conversations and the two were trying to outsmart each other.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by fuellessgen: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
You could tell the guy is a stupid, broke ass nigga just by the way he typed. He was sounding so immature. undecided

You're prolly the one who first chatted the lady up, now she's giving you her terms and conditions, of which cash up front is one of them. You're feeling slighted.

Stupid boy.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by eezeribe(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
OK
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen by BlackHummer(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sugar97:
grin grin grin This is so hilarious

Just see how she was demanding for money like it was a right. Smh

Sadly, that is the mentality of most African ladies especially ours truely, naija ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign / Naked Bikers In Europe (pic & Vid) / Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.