Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant (1165 Views)

Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / 60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by donvolta: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
A man in Stuggart, Germany has sued his neighbor for breach of contract after he failed to deliver on the job after 72 attempts.

This man can only get justice in a country like Germany where he won't be judged, mocked or even ridiculed. It is my belief that justice will be served in this case based on the facts and circumstances surrounding the case. For me, it is almost incredible for almost 72 times to fail such task except there is more than meet the eye.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by fuellessgen: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
72 times you say? I fear for the wear and tear the vagina has suffered in the hands of the guy.

Obviously the lady in question is infertile.
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by Jentle244: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
chai! a whole 72 Times no pregnancy!!

Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by Jentle244: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
lala please move this to the promise land
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by loverboi97(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
she has spiritual, economical,physical, erotical,psychological, dickal problem ;
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by Buharimustgo: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
72times!!!!!....some girls no chop one time finish wey dey load 9month container...the woman must be empty barrel oo...or na pap dey the man koboko instead of sperm...i fear for the woman engine room oo...e go need thorough servicing.....
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by ubunja(m): 1:54am On Apr 06, 2018
dude your wife is infertile and you're a loser
Re: Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2018
lmao

(1) (Reply)

She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? / How Can I Get My Woman Back? / Re. Why Is It Hard To Find A Good Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.