Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (45129 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2018
AmericanSons:
don't let a girl fool you bros or play with your emotions.

I have one now with light more greener than green but she would still say she can't date me.

This one dey even ask me whether I dey with any girl. I told her I went to the cinema one time and she was trying to know if I went with a girl.

She asked this kind of question more than 5 times at different intervals.

All the signs are there but I have decided to keep my distance. I don't do just friends with someone I want something real with!
that's what this one does. When I tell her I'm going out, she wants to know if I'm going to see a girl. I tire for girls o
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2018
pcguru1:

You prob have too much free time to be Indulging with someone that wants to play games.
I'll free her. I've learnt that's the way to go
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Blessed200016:
Ve got a chick we ve gone for 2 - dates. Now planning d third ...is it ideal for me to profess my love for her on said day
don't be scared of making your interest known.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
isyourboy:
Please run away from her. Girls like that are time waster, and she know how to equally play with emotion. The truth is she don't want you to go, she is keeping you around in case something happen between her and the other guy, or just incase she notice you've made it or you might made it soon
alright boss
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
I'll free her. I've learnt that's the way to go
Good one bro time is precious
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Donjazzy12(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger.

She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello".

To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly.

Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting.

Help guys!
If she is still playing hard to get, it is either she is a lesbian who is experimenting with you or she is in another relationship but is flirting with you. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Malawian(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger.

She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello".

To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly.

Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting.

Help guys!
The best thing you can do for yourself is to let her be. She actually has a boyfriend and very soon, she will start parading the boyfriend in your face.
I hope her name is not Ijeoma?
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by sisisioge: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't know how to love...or even how to kiss me...I don't why I love so much wink

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Offpoint: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Withdraw my brother... grin I don't know why this sounded sensual. Someone is spoiling me...
Child of this world yaf spoil finishgrin

you don't use the word "withdraw" in bank ni? grin
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by CSTR1002: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2018
There was this lady I almost slept with when she came to my house.
Something just told me not to.

While strolling with my car this morning, I just saw her in someone's house carrying a baby.

We exchanged glances and I zoomed off.

What the hell is going on?

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by dammytosh: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Women are like shadow. If you run after them they will run away from you.

If you run away from them they will chase you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Charly68: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Different girls with different characters because of their growth & moral values,she does not know what to do yet but abstain from her a bit even when she calls don't pick and in a short while you will see her running after you if indeed she loves you..that is the law of scarcity according to Robbert Green ..

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by dammytosh: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

While strolling with my car this morning, I just saw her in someone's house carrying a baby.

She could be a maid.

She could be some ones sister.

Ask her not us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by id4sho(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

This one is strong
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by DonroxyII: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:

Help guys!
Same with me here ..... Abi u are in Ilorin ni
Maybe we are onto same girl ooo !
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Adebowale89(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
all ladies fall for romantic guys easily. your mode of conversation, composure, dressing, caring qsts and attention are all you can easily used to win ladies heart

I don't subscribe to using money or goods to entice a lady o, because unlike me before u go drink my #100 lacasera, our relationship must ve go far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Withdraw my brother... grin
I don't know why this sounded sensual. Someone is spoiling me...

Tufiakwa! You don spoil sha!! grin grin

#MyFavoriteContra****Method though cool
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Abfinest007(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2018
everybody is corrupt in buhari eyes if u report this girl to buhari now buhari will say she is corrupt n effc should look at for her

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by DonroxyII: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
so I shouldn't call her again. Right?
I stopped calling her after 3days, she called me like 4 times , I was just watching my phone dusting her calls .... I texted back late hours that I travelled !!

I called her the following days , she is playing hard2get !!!

no wahala sha, Na cat strategy I dey use .... cheesy
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by kinibigdeal(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Does she look like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Blessed200016:
Ve got a chick we ve gone for 2 - dates. Now planning d third ...is it ideal for me to profess my love for her on said day

What love? There is no such thing as love, dear brother.

Don't be too quick to start professing love. Never say I love you first. If you do, you will lose a good chunk of your emotional capital.

Go on your date, tell her sweet things, create analogies, create stories, lie if you have to but just ensure your mouth is sweet. However, make no mention of love because love is a sacred thing that does not manifest after three dates.

3 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
so I shouldn't call her again. Right?

Lol. Girls and wahala sha.

Did you ask her when you guys met if she's still in a relationship or not?

1. Never ever date anyone who had to leave a relationship just to be with you. If they can leave someone else for you, they'll leave you for someone else.

2. I've never understood the concept of playing hard to get. Everything in life has a shelf life. You like someone go for them. Life doesn't have to be so complicated mehn.

Here's what you do:

Lay your cards on the table. Tell her how much you like her and tell her you want a relationship. Stop the hide and seek.

If she says no, then it's no.

If she says yes, congrats.

If she says she doesn't know, then that's also a NO. Move on already and block her everywhere blockable, FB, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, MySpace, IMO, Nairaland grin

You know why? People like that only want to toy with your destiny.

You can thank me now not later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by ennon92(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Call her make she con pay you visit for your domot one of these days and do the needful and stop being a pussy... angry
spot on!....
I dnt knw why most guys like to involve themselves in relationship when its obvious most gals just want a fling with them.
The handwriting is written clearly, he only need to do the needful as u've said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by DonroxyII: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
All these na story.If the girl nor like you she nor like you. undecidedwithdraw if you like.
U don't know some girls sha, especially these confused spiri-coco mum's babyish teenage girls or early twenties .... my own, she wants to "face book" and doesn't want to miss a potential husband ..... so her confusion ......

I like them at 22-26 ..... at that age girls are straight forward !!

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
If a girl tells me she has a boyfriend, whether or not she meant it, I will retreat.

This is because if you continue pushing, be ready to take any shiit she trows up at you.

I prefer her telling me that than to give me fake hope, only to later humiliate me. Like the way one bitch is doing to me now, her bitchy attitude keeps frustrating me

4 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lancetweet: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Kindly listen to my piece of advice.You can't force any girl to love you.Your destiny is too precious than to be played with by a girl who doesn't wanna be a part of it. Free yourself from the bondage of love. You still have a long way to go in life and there are thousands of responsible ladies wanting to be part of your life.
To those advicing you to knack the pussy, they are only enhancing your pathway to your destruction. Move on with your life and keep adding values to yourself. When you become successful then you will automatically attract the right kind of people into your life.

21 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by jashar(f): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2018
She's not a serious person. Why is she calling you when she's in a relationship?

She's a joker. Free her...

P. S she's not your girl. You're her alternative.

5 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by goodman41: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:

Help guys!
guy stop telling her about relationship just invite her to ur house and Bleep her that is all she want
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
bros stop calling her andcut any communication with her. for your own good cos u will later regret, feel heattbroken and used at the end of the day have been in ur shoe before so .
stay low if you have your change to bleep her do that without any feeling and dump her.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by JMOB(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
i am still imagining ow i would treat this type of girl
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

Lol. How do you stroll with your car? Can you teach me? I'd like to STROLL with my own car too.

JK. Actually you were cruising with your car, right?

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
ennon92:
spot on!....
I dnt knw why most guys like to involve themselves in relationship when its obvious most gals just want a fling with them.
The handwriting is written clearly, he only need to do the needful as u've said.

Ma Nigga.. The Nigga just need to make a pussy wet!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.