Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy (7879 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Reason Why All Men Must Suck Their Wife Pussy Read Here / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by BluntBoy(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

I smell lies undecided

I am serious, Lala. grin

Even if a Bugatti Veyron was a part of the deal angry
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am serious, Lala. grin

Even if a Bugatti Veyron was a part of the deal angry
So if I open mine u no go chop

shocked small they lie na ...
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by BluntBoy(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked grin

I insist, not even for a billion dollars
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked grin

I insist, not even for a billion dollars
Be like say you don’t want me to upgrade you grin

Aite mate nothing do you.
Have you seen that new topic lol https://www.nairaland.com/4439752/asked#66498981
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by BluntBoy(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Be like say you don’t want me to upgrade you grin

Aite mate nothing do you.
Have you seen that new topic lol https://www.nairaland.com/4439752/asked#66498981

That topic shocked

Can I? That is a huge amount to lose o. The problem would be staying relaxed enough to get my machine up and ready. cheesy

How is the day going for you? I heard some news. When are we coming for the Jollof rice and Heineken?
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

grin

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by highpriestess: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Orubebe01: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by iSpread(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Stevyne:
shey o gbadun?
Very well. Any problem?
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2018
AS I DONT HAVE MY OWN AND U LOOK DOPE CAN I EAT YOURS COS I HEARD SOMEONE JIST HURT u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.