Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Are You Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single (5959 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Divay22(f): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
I'm still playing hard to get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Johnsown1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oh shut your trap cheesy
What do you know grin cheesy
U can write long epistle like the history of African, I checked ur DP in other to find sexy and attractive pix. But I was wrong cos everywhere is made up of text
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MhizzAJ(f): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
marvin906:

that you need help..
otondo

Olodo like you cheesy
Because i wantu manage bah
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Gofwane(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mat?
yeah! No mattress to be sleeping on with bae. Right now i sleep on the couch.
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Am single because i end up with the perfect ones

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by HeWrites(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
I'M SINGLE BECAUSE THOSE BÎTCHES ARE E-FEMINIST
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Money na
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
I'm still playing hard to get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ehn ehn
lemme comma pay ur dowry naj
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
ladikpe , david102 ( m), Adesola19 , kiahrt , INYOMA , Mozenge1 , nezer83 , Dmflow, EmmySparky (m), Ogbiko247 ( f ), ZiggyMr (m), JEREMYBENTHAM, tomickdesigns (f ), 48noble( m), Mayydayy (m), MiamiePizza (m), EZEUDENE (m), zoltan02 , Ade3000yrs (m), Ire2( m), Mariopgomery ( m), shigo20 ( m), omotolly22( f ), DeadRat (m), Godisdway (m), offegas(m), Obynobyl( m), abbeylli ( m), ATK4Joy (f ), olamsaheed, ebixy(m), abbeyoye2001 (m), babatunx (m), Oluwahenry24, jinka(m), dynamicbuzz(f ), makydebbie (f ), borie4u (m), PlainJAY , olubams , james3xp (m), princeleo2017 ( m), bjayx, greiboy(m), ESFRANCIS01 (m), Amazinpeace (f ), gratefulme40, drjaymill( m), deriod( m), djacob ( m), swiz123 (m), Actman05 , frankyfranky ( m), hooyey(m), odeguaomon(f ), shezzy93 (f ), latyph( m), mrbyron
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gofwane:
yeah! No mattress to be sleeping on with bae. Right now i sleep on the couch.
She really loves u if she sees u managing a couch and still stays.
Re: Why Are You Still Single by cris07(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
am still Single ....cos my ex and i are genotypically incompatible... if u re AA here we can roll tho... smiles...
Re: Why Are You Still Single by LordVoldemort29(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
I'm single because I don't think I have the time and energy for some commitment $h!t. Girls na big time wahala tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by gonkin(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Im single cuz i lack financial stability but i have Every other qualities. Just name it
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Temzygold:
Am not single cheesy

Who ask u lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Riversides2003(m): 3:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Because I don’t have money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Gofwane(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She really loves u if she sees u managing a couch and still stays.
such a girl doesn't exist in Nigeria that's why I'm still singularly single
Re: Why Are You Still Single by swiz123(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Sincerely speaking, I am deviod of emotions. Never loved anyone, and I'm not planning to either...

Getting married now would only be for procreation cos I love kids. I have good parenting skills,(don't ask me how I knew.)and my kids will be an utter representation of me.

I'd teach them not to be weak, cos that's what love makes us, but will make them understand that love within the family is the truest of love

I'd teach my girl child to take advantage of weak men who believes in love.

My boy child, I'd teach to be over ambitious. People maybe call them greedy, but they shouldn't mind cos 'greed'is a word invented by the envious to undermine people like them.

For those who would misunderstand me as always, I am the best husband one can ever dream of. The woman I choose to be my wife, I shall give my unreserved respect but never my heart. There won't be any room for divorce cos there wasn't love from the onset.

Without love, there won't be divorce. Only married people anticipating for more love get divorced. I stand to be corrected though.

Lastly, nairaland ladies are a big discouragement to those looking for a wife, most especially MhizzAJ

#runs out of thread with speed of light#
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Lalasticlala and fynestboy
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Lalasticlala and fynestboy Rocktation , farano )
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2018
swiz123:
Sincerely speaking, I am deviod of emotions. Never loved anyone, and I'm not planning to either...

Getting married now would only be for procreation cos I love kids. I have good parenting skills,(don't ask me how I knew.)and my kids will be an utter representation of me.

I'd teach them not to be weak, cos that's what love makes us, but will make them understand that love within the family is the truest of love

My boy child, I'd teach to be over ambitious. People maybe call them greedy, but they shouldn't mind cos 'greed'is a word invented by the envious to undermine people like them.

For those who would misunderstand me as always, I am the best husband one can ever dream of. The woman I choose to be my wife, I shall give my unreserved respect but never my heart. There won't be any room for divorce cos there wasn't love from the onset.

Without love, there won't be divorce. Only married people anticipating for more love get divorced. I stand to be corrected though.

Lastly, nairaland ladies are a big discouragement to those looking for a wife, most especially MhizzAJ

mhen bro kuku go and look for a baby mama na
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MhizzAJ(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
swiz123:

Eeish!
Something is telling me not to comment
I don't wanna say anything negative or use any curse word today because it's a holy day

But on the other hand i think i'll make a good wife....i know myself...
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Temzygold(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Who ask u lipsrsealed
sad
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Temzygold(f): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Johnsown1:

Am not either but
But kini angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Eeish!
I don't wanna say anything negative or use any curse word today because it's a holy day

you better comma talk aunty
inahort self use ur picture lerrus see your face before i talk
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Eeish!

come ar dey warn you ooogrin nor dey drive dem crushers again oogrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm not in a relationship but I'm not single. I love keeping myself company because I don't have so much attention to give to someone when when I don't even have enough for myself.
Sometimes, one has to stay single to think clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm not in a relationship but I'm not single. I love keeping myself company because I don't have so much attention to give to someone when when I don't even have enough for myself.
Sometimes, one has to stay single to think clearly.

uhmmmm :-O T_T (ˉ﹃ˉ) i no go talk o
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

uhmmmm :-O T_T (ˉ﹃ˉ) i no go talk o
better font talk
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
better font talk

no i no go talk until u turn 30 and they start asking u to bring ur fiance that when u will undetstand
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

no i no go talk until u turn 30 and they start asking u to bring ur fiance that when u will undetstand
even at 40 if it was my destiny to marry I will still marry. What I always pray for is that God should either give me someone I can live with in good times and I bad times and still be happy or bless me as a single lady with a good heart to treat humans and ends in them themsleves and not a means to an end. Marriage is an end in itself and not a means to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.