Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Are You Still Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single (5936 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
even at 40 if it was my destiny to marry I will still marry. What I always pray for is that God should either give me someone I can live with in good times and I bad times and still be happy or bless me as a single lady with a good heart to treat humans and ends in them themsleves and not a means to an end. Marriage is an end in itself and not a means to an end.

uhmmmmm lemme go and drink my akamu with akara jare
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

uhmmmmm lemme go and drink my akamu with akara jare
Send me some akara please.
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Send me some akara please.
send ur house adress maka bring am myself
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

send ur house adress maka bring am myself
House address sending.........
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY

lemme comma pay ur dowry
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
MISSCONGENIALITY

lemme comma pay ur dowry
Dont worry. Thank you
Re: Why Are You Still Single by bossinblack: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm single 'Cos folake4u hasn't respond. grin kiss

But candidly, Most ladies I've seen have two things in mind, goldiging and sex. "There're other things to life", that's what I say before we split to become...
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Dont worry. Thank you

am on my way
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

am on my way
lol
Re: Why Are You Still Single by folake4u(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
bossinblack:
I'm single 'Cos folake4u hasn't respond. grin kiss

But candidly, Most ladies I've seen have two things in mind, goldiging and sex. "There're other things to life", that's what I say before we split to become...

LMAO, do I know you?
Re: Why Are You Still Single by marvin906(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Olodo like you cheesy
Because i wantu manage bah

so u just want to manage me abi
thanks buh no thanks
am not looking for pity love

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Durchess(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Singleness is not a relationship status its just a state of being alone without disturbance...i love meditating on what the future have for me alone...
ok
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Durchess(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
swiz123:
Sincerely speaking, I am deviod of emotions. Never loved anyone, and I'm not planning to either...

Getting married now would only be for procreation cos I love kids. I have good parenting skills,(don't ask me how I knew.)and my kids will be an utter representation of me.

I'd teach them not to be weak, cos that's what love makes us, but will make them understand that love within the family is the truest of love

I'd teach my girl child to take advantage of weak men who believes in love.

My boy child, I'd teach to be over ambitious. People maybe call them greedy, but they shouldn't mind cos 'greed'is a word invented by the envious to undermine people like them.

For those who would misunderstand me as always, I am the best husband one can ever dream of. The woman I choose to be my wife, I shall give my unreserved respect but never my heart. There won't be any room for divorce cos there wasn't love from the onset.

Without love, there won't be divorce. Only married people anticipating for more love get divorced. I stand to be corrected though.

Lastly, nairaland ladies are a big discouragement to those looking for a wife, most especially MhizzAJ

#runs out of thread with speed of light#
lets change that perception. shall we?
Re: Why Are You Still Single by marvin906(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
swiz123:
Sincerely speaking, I am deviod of emotions. Never loved anyone, and I'm not planning to either...

Getting married now would only be for procreation cos I love kids. I have good parenting skills,(don't ask me how I knew.)and my kids will be an utter representation of me.

I'd teach them not to be weak, cos that's what love makes us, but will make them understand that love within the family is the truest of love

I'd teach my girl child to take advantage of weak men who believes in love.

My boy child, I'd teach to be over ambitious. People maybe call them greedy, but they shouldn't mind cos 'greed'is a word invented by the envious to undermine people like them.

For those who would misunderstand me as always, I am the best husband one can ever dream of. The woman I choose to be my wife, I shall give my unreserved respect but never my heart. There won't be any room for divorce cos there wasn't love from the onset.

Without love, there won't be divorce. Only married people anticipating for more love get divorced. I stand to be corrected though.

Lastly, nairaland ladies are a big discouragement to those looking for a wife, most especially MhizzAJ

#runs out of thread with speed of light#

i cant believe am defending MhizzAJ
buh dude who made u judge jury and executioner to say she wont be a good wife
one man food is another man poison..
and if what you wrote is truly your ideology
then you foolishness needs an award

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Durchess:
ok
so relationship status is when u are married.. Am i communicating?
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MhizzAJ(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
marvin906:

i cant believe am defending MhizzAJ
buh dude who made u judge jury and executioner to say she wont be a good wife
one man food is another man poison..
and if what you wrote is truly your ideology
then you foolishness needs an award

Don't mind him dear
Re: Why Are You Still Single by MhizzAJ(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
marvin906:

so u just want to manage me abi
thanks buh no thanks
am not looking for pity love

I was only kidding nah
Can't you ever take a joke cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Durchess(f): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
so relationship status is when u are married.. Am i communicating?
yes sir
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Spartacuslastman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don't have heart that any girl will break but notwithstanding is because money never dey sha
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Meklex(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
I have but been single all my life till last year, I said let me give relationship a try. The girl was amazing and naughty, send nudes and all, but last last she wouldn't let me smash. Her reason: she sees me as a Bleep boy. I left her ass. I am back to being single. No regrets.
Re: Why Are You Still Single by marvin906(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I was only kidding nah
Can't you ever take a joke cheesy

you think say i get your time
let me ask u a question
how you answer depends on you
why are you single

Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Meklex:
I have but been single all my life till last year, I said let me give relationship a try. The girl was amazing and naughty, send nudes and all, but last last she wouldn't let me smash. Her reason: she sees me as a Bleep boy. I left her ass. I am back to being single. No regrets.

ehya take heart bro. u self suppose no go for that type of girl nah. thank god she did not use u as sex slave and dump u later to marry anoda guy
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Shugavee(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

marvin906 the ball is in your court bro wink
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Johnsown1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Temzygold:

But kini angry
Am looking for another (nke Mara mma)
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Amazinpeace(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
HELLO GUYS THERES ALWAYS A REASON FOR BEIGN SINGLE
LET HERE U OUT
ME NOW AM VERY UGLY THAT WHY
I'm single cos I'm waiting for you to propose lipsrsealed hehehe I need to be independent before getting married, I'm on my way there
Re: Why Are You Still Single by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amazinpeace:
I'm single cos I'm waiting for you to propose lipsrsealed hehehe I need to be independent before getting married, I'm on my way there

oya am single let mingle beyen thank god we are both single
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Blackfreedom:
shocked

Cause am ''Very Ugly''

Gucciqueen38 can relate lipsrsealed
cheesy grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Professorcplus(m): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2018

Have you ever felt like you are with somebody but still left with nobody. You might be among the mist of people but still lonely. All plans to change my situation prove abortive.
I'm in my mid 20's but never had a girlfriend. I don't see any reason to have one not until now. I felt like there is a void in my heart and I'm really missing something important. I had try searching for one, but none ever cross my way. The ones that did never gave a positive feedback. Mostly, after a long day school activity, I ended up in my hostel tired of doing nothing or same thing every time. I am bored and tired of being alone.
I am willing to love but no one to love, someone to share my love with but no one to share with, someone to care for but no one, someone to share my thoughts with, but I never see any of such girl. I think most girls are scared to love or they don't see loving someone as a big deal.
Loneliness is making me feel sick each and every night. Pm me if you share same opinion with me. (Quote me: don't tell me to face my studies because I am not the lazy type and I'm doing well in my academics.)
Re: Why Are You Still Single by hurricanekatrina(f): 4:08am On Apr 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single by bossinblack: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO, do I know you?

I guess not...
But i like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.