Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! (1163 Views)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Alluregurl(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2010
What can i do in this situation, I relocated to S.A 3 months ago to start a new job. My boyfriend is still in Nigeria (he's got a job too).but my problem is that he call me every 20 minutes demanding where i am.I have never done anything to him to make him develop such suspicious feeling towards me. He's really pissing me off especially when he calls and I'm not around to pick the call.He goes like haywire. Yes i've seen good guys here but i'm not even looking in that direction.His attitude is really making me develop doubts about our relationship.Should i be more patient or what can i do.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On May 08, 2010
So what happened to you?
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by daduke2k(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2010
Ehrm, u shld try changing d topic. Advice: bare ur mind 2 him and make im undastand dat he nidz 2 work on his insecurities. Get serious wif him, as in grrrrrr.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by meggieblac: 6:17pm On May 08, 2010
daduke2k:

Ehrm, u shld try changing d topic. Advice: bare your mind 2 him and make im undastand dat he nidz 2 work on his insecurities. Get serious wif him, as in grrrrrr.
Gud advice.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by AmAlone: 6:25pm On May 08, 2010
meggieblac:

Gud advice.
Yh right
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by femmy2010(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2010
If you love him truely then you would be patient with him.
He is just trying to guide what he loves Jeolously.Though he might have over done that but take things easy.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by stuffs4me(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2010
i still dont know wat hapened to you
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by dmediator(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2010
In my own case i cal my gurl wen eva am less busy evryday, and d first tin dat coms out f my mouth is 'where are u? Wen she was becomin uncomfortabl wt d statment, she ws forced to ask, my reply ws simply dat inorder to kn wher sh was, hw comfortabl our discusion wud luk, u dnt xpect me 2 sound romantic wen she is in d market. Henc d use f d statemt. Talk 2 ur guy abt it mayb he has sm reasons, [/color][color=#006600][b][/b]
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Flashfast1: 7:06pm On May 08, 2010
daduke2k:

Ehrm, u shld try changing d topic. Advice: bare your mind 2 him and make im undastand dat he nidz 2 work on his insecurities. Get serious wif him, as in grrrrrr.
Exactly.

@ poster.
the fact that you didn't think of discussing this with him before coming here to seek advice implies that you are already contemplating leaving him. See your statement below.  I think you just don't want to feel guilty when you dump him because I think you're already in the process of making up your mind on whether you should dump him or not
Alluregurl:

His attitude is really making me develop doubts about our relationship.Should i be more patient or what can i do.
Just let him know how you feel and try to make it work (that's if you are still interested) cos I dont think that's enough reason for you to break up with him.
Best of luck.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by iice(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2010
distance brings out human nature grin
Just reassure him
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Osama10(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by hayodayje: 7:22pm On May 08, 2010
undecided
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2010
Still wait.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by femmy2010(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2010
True and patience is indeed the key.
True love does overcome most shorthcoming.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by justwise(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2010
@Op.

Does him call you that often when u were in Nigeria? Or he started this the moment u left for SA?
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by ayettymama(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2010
im even thinkin ur not feelin the same for him anymore
he prob senses that hence the excess calling

tell him he' should give u some space- if he's the slightest bit reasonable he will understand
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Dimka76(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2010
Me look into me crystal ball & me see ur boyfriend screwing someone else, me look into me crystal ball and me sense you loving someone else.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by otokx(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2010
Talk of desperation but then its kinda obvious that you two are about to become strangers.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by femmy2010(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2010
How distance create a barrier.
So sad cry
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Alluregurl(f): 10:27pm On May 08, 2010
Wow! i'm blown away by the level of response i've received. The reason i decided to come here for your opinions b4 talking to him about it is because i dont want hurt or spark a feeling of suspicion (he's very temperamental).I love him and honestly i don't want to loose him.I just don't want his behavior to plant any seed discontent or any vice in my mind towards him.But thanks every1.I think i'll take my chances and talk to him. EEshe gidigidi gan nioooooooo!
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by femmy2010(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2010
He loves you
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 09, 2010
Alluregurl:

What can i do in this situation, I relocated to S.A 3 months ago to start a new job. My boyfriend is still in Nigeria (he's got a job too).but my problem is that [b]he call me every 20 minutes demanding where i am.[/b]I have never done anything to him to make him develop such suspicious feeling towards me. He's really pissing me off especially when he calls and I'm not around to pick the call.He goes like haywire. Yes i've seen good guys here but i'm not even looking in that direction.His attitude is really making me develop doubts about our relationship.Should i be more patient or what can i do.
Oh girl you better put an end to that. That is not romance.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by deepor: 10:17pm On May 12, 2010
Leave him and com 2 me. I'll cal U once in two days.
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by Igwe9(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2010
deepor:

Leave him and com 2 me. I'll cal U once in two days.
lol,
@poster,
take easy with him, he'll soon get over the feelings, you'd know you meant the whole world to him, hence he thinks about nothing else but you. if you truly love him, just be patient with him.

On a second thought, I think he loves you more than you love him, the reason you are bordered, else what the heck is wrong with him asking you of your whereabout and what have not?
take your time oooooo.

i guess he's invested a lot in you that he's worried about losing you. don't get me wrong, his investment in you could be emotional, time, sacrifices or money.

Though, the advice i have for you is to be romantic with him whenever he calls and don't use harsh words on him, as that may give him a false impression of you, and you know what that means, ill relationship.
good luck! smiley
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by femmy2010(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2010
if the love is so strong then you would start missing him the moment he drops a call.
You are lucky to have a guy that loves you passionately.
Tell him your dislikes and do hold on to him as good guys are rare.
Good Luck
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by ayo84(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2010
well he cud just be concerned thats why, i reckon that you are noticing other admirers in SA
Re: I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! by 28Schweet(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2010
grin

often people project their own actions on others, may be you should call him and pester him about his whereabouts, better yet, call him when you know he's sleeping and ask him where he is, pray tell how was he when you were @ home, did he think so little of his country men, that he's suspect the multinationals in S.A would easily win you over,

or may be he just thought 24 hour electricity, would make you see, he aint all that & a bag of chips tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. / Does It Mean He Is Stingy / Need Advice With My Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.