Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2194 Views)

5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

mtcheeew.. show me screenshots from Google or fvckoff

hahahahahah ur drama dey always make me laugh, I should fucvkoff, iffa slap ur mouth ehgrin

go and check urself madam
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
From Google and personal interaction.

oh google OK.

well I might be wrong sha or maybe I might have interpreted wrongly too!
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
Yes the han make up to 90% of mainland China anyway

non Han are 85percent excluded from this law, but there are little clause attached and they are not affected ..
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oh so you know this?

I wonder why u sounded like it was a total ban not to have more kids...

Remember non-Han are entitled to their own law's oo outside that policy

it's a total ban.

paying fines to officials to have more kids doesn't mean it's not a total ban.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahah ur drama dey always make me laugh, I should fucvkoff, iffa slap ur mouth ehgrin

go and check urself madam

since you don't have respect for women..
type bullshiits
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

non Han are 85percent excluded from this law, but there are little clause attached and they are not affected ..
Those in the rural areas that can barely afford the luxury of two children to begin with and rich people who were given some sort of waiver with time. Nonetheless, just like upset girl stated earlier, it created a gender imbalance that favored the ladies.

I once watched a documentary on aljaseral where Chinese men paid nearly $10000 to chat with women online. A video chat.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
From Google and personal interaction.

ignorant ones are never going to learn... lemme buzz to church in my bf's gwagon cool
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
Those in the rural areas that can barely afford the luxury of two children to begin with and rich people who were given some sort of waver with time. Nonetheless, just like upset girl stated earlier, it created a gender imbalance that favored the ladies.

I once watched a documentary on aljaseral where Chinese men paid nearly $10000 to chat with women online. A video chat.

women are scarce in China..

many families strive to have male children rather than female

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it's a total ban.

paying fines to officials to have more kids doesn't mean it's not a total ban.

hia OK I don leav u to ur believegrin

oya Waka dey go church
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ignorant ones are never going to learn... lemme buzz to church in my bf's gwagon cool
The communist party of China always claim the policy prevented a world population explosion. Nonetheless, 1 out of every 4 persons today in the world is a Chinese.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

since you don't have respect for women.. type bullshiits
come oo carry this ur drama commot for hia eeegrin
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

women are scarce in China..

many families strive to have male children rather than female
True,

According to the aljaseral documentary, most Chinese believed that a male child will continue their legacies under the one child policy system as against the female. A very similar mentality to what we have in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
The communist party of China always claim the policy prevented a world population explosion. Nonetheless, 1 out of every 4 persons today in the world is a Chinese.

lol, they said it prevented 483 million births from 1970 to 2012

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
Those in the rural areas that can barely afford the luxury of two children to begin with and rich people who were given some sort of waver with time. Nonetheless, just like upset girl stated earlier, it created a gender imbalance that favored the ladies.

no need for long stories...

the simple meaning of that law is if you can afford to have money kids then u are good to go, but if not then you will face the fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. / Nicki Minaj Looks Super Hot In New Sexy Outfits (see Photos) / Friendship Vs Relationship: Which One Is Preferable? (arguments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.