Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" (20042 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by KanwuliaExtra: 4:31am On Apr 09, 2018
My country pipo. . . .dem dey toku-toku. . . .
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Coldfeets: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Before nko?

Who be Sowore?
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Lol, Mr been used ND dumped.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2018
I would rather give my votes to a candidate like Yahaya Bello than give it to this thief, scammer and blackmailer called Sowore.

http://ikengachronicles.com/sahara-reporters-demanded-money-from-saraki/

Sowore is a Scammer! You guys had better watch it before you breed another Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Femmedy: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2018
My PVC should be ready in few months. It's high time we vote out these old men who think politics is all about sharing of money and rice. I will collect your money and still not vote for you. A strong signal needs to be passed across to Money politics politicians

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2018
That was how Obama rubbished trump publicly and today he's president.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by tspouse(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Sowore, the double mouthed, coneheaded daydreamer who can never win a councillorship seat in his ward Vs the useless Adebayo Shittu entertaining us with free comedy show. SMH

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by chloedogie(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
The same thing Obama told Donald Trump until he rubbed the defeat in their faces and won the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by efrebor177: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Shittu is very desperate. Maybe Because of fear of what is coming fast to his master.

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2018
worthless vultures of the WEST on each other throats because of one useless Fulani half baked Illiterate... he should have told us that lies, deceit and propaganda he championed through his media brought this shameless clueless government into power, what will make me vote for such a fellow I will rather vote for the Fulani dullard so the hunger will go right round in Yoruba land than to vote for that guy who doesn't give a Fvck about youths in this shithole, Oyegun and Tinubu part2 loading grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
This guy don enter wahala, SAHARA REPORTERS can play dirty!

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
That so-called "Minister" sounds like a tout. So crude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by rosascheer70: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2018
The film Slum Dog Millionaire was a nerve racking record of life in the city in Mumbai. Presently I don't know Mumbai however after over 20 years of going to the Philippines frequently,
I can disclose to you a little about the lives of Filipino road kids and one again we have stories of surrender, brutality, beatings and sexual mishandle. how to help street children
how to help street children

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2018
all those who campaigned for this apc have seen the stupidity of their actions
unfortunately , the government they peacefully and deceitfully enthroned can now only be dethroned with sorrows tears and blood .
we warned nigerians about buhari but they didnt listen

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
APC should not underestimate the power of a pawn,because it can checkmate a king.....if you are a chess player you should know that word.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by kmaster007: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
2019 election will be on fiafia as d way Tinz re goin.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2018
And that's why your red mud barren land will continue to remain inconsequential cos ure a mental slave.
AFONJAPIG:
worthless vultures of the WEST on each other throats because of one useless Fulani half baked Illiterate... he should have told us that lies, deceit and propaganda he championed through his media brought this shameless clueless government into power, what will make me vote for such a fellow I will rather vote for the Fulani dullard so the hunger will go right round in Yoruba land than to vote for that guy who doesn't give a Fvck about youths in this shithole, Oyegun and Tinubu part2 loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by uuzba(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2018
Alikote:
But the true voters don't even read Sahara reporter...they don't have android phone....or data just radio they deliver 10 m vote ever 4 years ..

Android and iOS people no dey vote. Dem dey write and write.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2018
The problem is an averaga Nigerian doesn't know who sowore is.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
chinjo:
God is putting confusion into the camps of Jonathan's enemies. They are now turning against each other.

I tellu you.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
They should go and sit down!

None of them deserve to be in politics

So Sowore, you are one of the people that brought in this chaotic government and you are still boasting about it

You have failed your generation

The debate/arguement was not intelligent at all

The university Shittu passed through needs to cover their head in shame!

who made him a lawyer

He has being in politics for over 40years and nothing to show for it undecided

I expected him to list his achievements but they were both fighting like market women!

I am really disappointed if these are the future of this country

modified:
I just watched the video, thumps up to Sowore

The minister end up saying nothing!

With this, I can comfortably say Sowore has won my vote!

We have been having old leaders all dis while and nothing to show for it. Now we have a very young individual who knows that its high time we (youth) lead now instead of the tomorrow that has not yet come. According to d above script the minister who i thought should be mature minded as per experience and oda tinz aint even patient.
I still stand wif Sowore though he still has some shortcomings...so far all odas who has hold one nigerian post or d oda who has ntin 2 show for it aint gonna get my vote

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

We have been having old leaders all dis while and nothing to show for it. Now we have a very young individual who knows that its high time we (youth) lead now instead of the tomorrow that has not yet come. The debate was not intelligent, according to d above script the minister who i thought should be mature minded as per experience and oda tinz aint even patient.
I still stand wif Sowore though he still has some shortcomings...so far all odas who has hold one nigerian post or d oda who has ntin 2 show for it aint gonna get my vote
You just feel like quoting me undecided

Please read @ bolded

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by tpapi: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
As bitter as d truth might sound, d fact is Sowore does not stand d slightest chance, this is not Europe or America

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by sekundosekundo: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:
It is true that the officials of the Buhari regime are as clueless and arrogant as those of the Jonathan regime that were sacked.

I still remember how arrogant Rueben Abati was then. I remember when he engaged FFK in a series of rejoinders when FFK was still hobnobbing with the opposition ranks and APC, before he was given food to sing for the same Jonathan he had termed as clueless and finished.

Reuben Abati referred to the likes of FFK, Nasir El Rufai and Oby Ezekwesili, who had all held important roles in the previous PDP governments, as "Yesterday's Men" and calling them hypocrites.

https://www.google.com.gh/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/face-off-the-hypocrisy-of-yesterdays-men-by-reuben-abati/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj9vr31vKraAhWMVSwKHXkWBTUQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1VTJI9RuK8RB94uty80Igz&ampcf=1

Trust FFK to never surrender, so he replied Reuben Abati, terming him one of the many deluded " Today's Men"

https://www.google.com.gh/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/118520-reuben-abati-and-the-delusions-of-todays-men-by-femi-fani-kayode.html/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjQ9vOnvaraAhWEhaYKHd6dAAMQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0zSE0ef_5yqR6dJboDyDVs&ampcf=1

Eventually, both worked together for the same principal and party, both got sacked with their principal, to now both become "Yesterday's Men".

Buhari and his government are also heading towards the same path that the Jonathan regime were discarded.

So you can make sense like this?
I will buy groundnut #50 for you.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
onatisi:
all those who campaigned for this apc have seen the stupidity of their actions
unfortunately , the government they peacefully and deceitfully enthroned can now only be dethroned with sorrows tears and blood .
we warned nigerians about buhari but they didnt listen

Alright. So Jona still stands as ur saviour abi.
Be it buhari or jona, both are ntin to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You just feel like quoting me undecided

Please read @ bolded

Peace!
I have, thats why i modified.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
tpapi:
As bitter as d truth might sound, d fact is Sowore does not stand d slightest chance, this is not Europe or America

How does he not. Avnt seen any berra candidate so far.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by sirusX(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Minjim:

And you must the spineless online ranter?

I admire Sowore's tenacity. Thats what we youths need .
We have slept too long in the wilderness of expectation, expecting someone from somewhwere to make the CHANGE for us.
Well, I guess no one is coming, and we are the ones to make that change ourselves ( if we believe in our strenght and unity).
These politicians assume we are unconsequencial and that the presidency can be bought .

We cant let things go on like this . The time is now!
I dislike the way shittu spoke with pride... believing that there is a certain sect that own the country and deserve to rule in a continuous cycle

Like someone new can't bring in better and more suitable ideas to drive the nation forward

What has he done in his years of occupancy?

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by rhames(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
This is the second biggest disgrace to Buhari's incompetent cabinet. Lai Mohammed is the first. I was not surprised when FFK called this man names on social media without a reply. He is also the biggest disgrace to his law profession. Has the Minister forgotten that Mr Dele Sowore has rights in the constitution to contest elective office? If he has been in politics for God knows when, why did he not contest for the governorship or senatorial district of his state or even a rep ticket? What are his achievements under PMB as Minsiter of Communication as he was invincible throughout the MTN fine saga while NCC was doing its job? His utterances are not different from what a tout, bootlicker and a yes boy for any politician will reply a constructive reporter like Dele Sowore. To even witness his engagement with same man belittles his person and further questions his capability for the position of Minister of Communication.

It also exposes his depth of knowledge in his profession of law. If this happened in Europe or America, he would have been history by now.

Dele Sowore should have exercised patience in dealing with this tout instead of engaging him in a shouting melee. People like Adebayo Shittu are like leopards whose spots never change.His actions will be swept into the dustbin of history.

These are the people who advise PMB on a daily basis.

What else could you expect from dead brains like these?

They can't rescue this country from this mess.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by trillville(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:
I would rather give my votes to a candidate like Yahaya Bello than give it to this thief, scammer and blackmailer called Sowore.

http://ikengachronicles.com/sahara-reporters-demanded-money-from-saraki/

Sowore is a Scammer! You guys had better watch it before you breed another Buhari.

Have you read the article you just posted? The accuser provided no form of evidence whatsoever. In fact, the author of the article wrote that the accuser "implied" that Sowore asked for a bribe. Are you making judgements off people's innuendos. Please vote for a youth. Any youth and not people like Turakin Adamawa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by trillville(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
sirusX:

I dislike the way shittu spoke with pride... believing that there is a certain sect that own the country and deserve to rule in a continuous cycle

Like someone new can't bring in better and more suitable ideas to drive the nation forward

What has he done in his years of occupancy?

Yes oh, we are tired of their experience in corruption. We need fresh blood.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Kunlexity(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Someone needs to tell our outgoing Minister of communication that our incoming president Omowole Sowore is not from Ife, but Akoko in ondo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.