Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) (23631 Views)

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2018
this man may very well be our president come 2019. he certainly has the charisma to lead a diverse nation as Nigeria. My only hope is that candidates like Tope Fasau and Fela Durotoye will decide to join forces with Sowore. There is truly hope for our nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by ayarandy: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2018
BUT WAIT O.... HOW CAN A MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION, A SUPPOSED POLITICIAN....REFER TO SAHARA REPORTERS( SOWORE) AS 'INCONSEQUENTIAL'? DOES HE UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN "IMAGE" AND "POLITICS"? lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Guestlander: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Sowore was completely in his element, only if elections are won in Nigeria by having the best ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Babacele: 4:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Thank you Sowore for putting that stewpid minister in his place.....analogue minister.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Babacele: 4:49am On Apr 09, 2018
bigtt76:
Wao! The minister was ill-advised into attending this but I pity the radio station though. They might be shutdown soon grin

Digital minister with analogue thinking.... Issssorite! grin

if the minister takes it personal and he is crude enough to close an hapless radio station for airing his flamboyant ignorance which he willingly stupidly displayed, then isn't that foolish? That alone would sell the Sowore candidature but demarket APC faster than any campaign money can influence. Seems we are going to enjoy the days ahead politically.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Alejob: 5:58am On Apr 09, 2018
uwa1:
In an unjust society, silent is a crime...

The youth must wake up to correct dis old politicians...

This guy is affecting his generation positively.... He escaped Nigeria with good intentions for those homes left back unlike many that are only going to pose on Facebook to show how much their life has been bettered!

To each it's own!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Hector09(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Sowore remind me of yahaya bello
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by amnwa(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2018
This kind thing won't make front page. But if is that useless bbnaija , it would have been posted twice.
We are truly our own problem

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2018
omohayek:
I still think Sowore needs to do more than talk about his "youth" and how "detribalized" he is, and start laying out for the public what exactly his political philosophy is, what he intends to do with power, and how he intends to pay for it all: the failure to ask any such questions of Buhari is precisely how a man so unqualified to rule got into office. However, despite all my criticisms of what Sowore has failed to do so far, Adebayo Shittu's overbearing, arrogantly paternalistic manner in this video would be enough to lose the presidential election for the APC if the vote were to be held on the basis of this video.

Shittu's blend of arrogance and ignorance, wherein he expects automatic deference from Sowore merely because of age (even if he has few concrete achievements to show for his advanced years), represents everything I detest about Nigerian politics. To listen to this old fool, one would think the likes of Obama, Macron and Trudeau were aberrations of nature or something. Shittu seems to think it's up to him and his fellow APC wire-pullers in Abuja who gets to sit in Aso Rock in 2019, rather than it being up to the Nigerian masses to democratically decide.

I was in Unilag when he was head of student union and can say he no be am. Power drunk and corrupt. Nice guy though

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2018
"You're not God, your'e not God..."

Na there I know say fear don catch the old man. grin

Nigerian youth are blind to their potential. If as many of us vote for a progressive candidate as voted for that rubbish Big Brother Nigeria, this country will change real fast.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by oyeb15: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2018
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
They are giving the guy too much attention.
No Sahara guy can get my vote. Our youths are worst in all ramifications. Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by STEKENT: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2018
He will soon become Yahaya Bello, he and his media sold APC to Nigerian. When the pay is not regular again
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2018
omohayek:
I still think Sowore needs to do more than talk about his "youth" and how "detribalized" he is, and start laying out for the public what exactly his political philosophy is, what he intends to do with power, and how he intends to pay for it all: the failure to ask any such questions of Buhari is precisely how a man so unqualified to rule got into office. However, despite all my criticisms of what Sowore has failed to do so far, Adebayo Shittu's overbearing, arrogantly paternalistic manner in this video would be enough to lose the presidential election for the APC if the vote were to be held on the basis of this video.

Shittu's blend of arrogance and ignorance, wherein he expects automatic deference from Sowore merely because of age (even if he has few concrete achievements to show for his advanced years), represents everything I detest about Nigerian politics. To listen to this old fool, one would think the likes of Obama, Macron and Trudeau were aberrations of nature or something. Shittu seems to think it's up to him and his fellow APC wire-pullers in Abuja who gets to sit in Aso Rock in 2019, rather than it being up to the Nigerian masses to democratically decide.

This is exactly what I hate about Nigerian elders and their pretentious arrogant attitude.

The attitude of "I am an elder and hence everyone must eat my Shit" is really detestable.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2018
I like the part don't let him escape. That one got me cracking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2018
evy800:
Am in luv wit the confidence emanating frm this Guy already! Yes these are the kind of mindset we need in Nigeria and yes to the youth of Nigeria its time 2 stop complainin on fb,Twitter and th those social media platforms we are known to dominate and change the status quo.2 us the youth i say we hv our work cut out for us already let sweep out the likes of this hideous ministers and allow a voice dat understands our stand speak 4 us.

Damn! Don't u jst luv his confidence[b][/b] grin

Sowore has my support and my one vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Only in Nigeria will a 47 years old man be regarded as a youth.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15:
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
No Sahara guy can get my vote. Our youths are worst in all ramifications. Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody.

Nigerians youths must realize that this election is about a generation change. Out with the old and in with the youth. Some of us like(d) GEJ and others still like buhari. Our personal feelings should not destroy the future of Nigeria.

Buhari's generation fought the civil war to keep Nigeria one. We say thank you.

Goodluck's generation fought to bring in democracy. We say another thank you.

None of these older generation people have what it takes to handle today's challenges. Today we face a future of fewer high skilled jobs and mass extreme poverty. All they offer us is band-aid solutions like sure-p, youwin and npower.

Sowore may not solve all our problems but at least we are certain he understands them. In the western world,
cleaners, security guards, hair stylists and barbers all earn a living wage. Wages that can rent conducive shelter and enable them to purchase vehicles. Sowore knows that solving our unemployment isn't necessarily about creating new jobs but about raising the living standard of people with jobs that already exist. This simple truth is also shared by ANRP's Tope Fasau.

Think about the returnees from Libya. One even said he wanted to go back there because he could make good money there. Think about the thousands of Africans that die while trying to cross the Mediterranean to get to Europe. All these people want living wages.

Nigeria has one of the widest gaps between the rich and the poor. The older generation believe that anyone without a degree should be poverty stricken. This is where the difference in generational thinking lies, especially with this generation of diaspora Nigerians. This generation needs to close that gap.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Lotechi(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2018
uwa1:
In an unjust society, silent is a crime...

The youth must wake up to correct dis old politicians...

. That is the spirit bro..I wish young people would come together to correct the mistakes made by our fathers

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by busky101(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2018
This guy just won my support grin
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2018
omohayek:

He needs to start from somewhere. if he says he will do something now, politicians do steal dieas
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Wow, Sowore self no be really youth o. It is obvious the minister was scared and was just putting up a facade. You could hear the fear and disorientation in his voice.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Pesuzok:

Sowore has my support and my one vote
I tell you. I have seen my presidential candidate.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Call him a clown or a jester, one thing is sure; I have seen my 2019 Presidential candidate and that is Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by loomer: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
you and buhari no fit win. instead if make any of una win make we just divide naija
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
Wow, Sowore self no be really youth o. It is obvious the minister was scared and was just putting up a facade. You could hear the fear and disorientation in his voice.
He is 47. He isn't in the league of the old men.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Both speakers are nuts.

Sowore's alliance with propaganda and APC from the onset is the reason we are here today.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15 post=66552991[s:
]That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody[/s].

What is this one saying ?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by eleojo23: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2018
That minister is a very ignorant and arrogant man

He couldn't even say anything coherent sad

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigeria is simply doomed
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by JerryJude(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
evy800:
Am in luv wit the confidence emanating frm this Guy already! Yes these are the kind of mindset we need in Nigeria and yes to the youth of Nigeria its time 2 stop complainin on fb,Twitter and th those social media platforms we are known to dominate and change the status quo.2 us the youth i say we hv our work cut out for us already let sweep out the likes of this hideous ministers and allow a voice dat understands our stand speak 4 us.

i love his confident die..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:
Both speakers are nuts.

Sowore's alliance with propaganda and APC from the onset is the reason we are here today.

so because of that you still want to remain here.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Igba123: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
evy800:

we hv a problem and dat is d unenlightened north which includes their educated n illiterats. It is easy to jettison religious n tribal sentiment over competence in d south but not north.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Constitutes Transition Technical Commitee (SEE FULL LIST) / Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.