Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) (23633 Views)

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

He is 47. He isn't in the league of the old men.
He is not an old man but definitely not a youth.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
APC is gone...
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
He is not an old man but definitely not a youth.
is not an old man and not a youth. he is an adultgrin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by eleojo23: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lotechi:
Though he was a little arrogant and disrespectful, he did showcase a high level of confidence and desire to chase the analogue politicians out of power.

Which arrogant and disrespectful?

So because Mr shittu is older, Sowore cannot air his opinion?
Is it respectful for Mr Shittu to call him inconsequential?

Respect is reciprocal.
And believe me, most elders these days make it hard for people to respect them with the way they talk and behave.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Topmaike007:
is not an old man and not a youth. he is an adultgrin
Lol
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by ikennaoma(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Confident and bold..... I just like this guy
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15:
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
They are giving the guy too much attention.
No Sahara guy can get my vote. Our youths are worst in all ramifications. Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody.
that one na your own cup of tea..
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15:
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
No Sahara guy can get my vote. Our youths are worst in all ramifications. Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody.
that one na your own cup of tea...
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by okonja(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
I like this guy's confidence
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by oyeb15: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Enigmaticprof:

You're delusional than what you think.
You need to be checked.
I doubt if you're not the leader of the retrogressive citizens of Nigeria.
Get a life and think straight asshole!.
U are just dreaming. People like don't even vote. The flaw of democracy is majority wins. The minority like u might have ideas but never come out of your shell to know the realities on ground. The majority don't even know your sowore. People like u supported Nnamdi Kanu.Where is he now?
You don't know your country. Everybody is looking for fame and money. But everybody cannot have d wisdom to read every situation.
So keep dreaming and see how President Buhari will have a landslide victory come 2019.so,
you and your guy can find a asshole to hide then.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
did you prefer pdp or what is this nonnesense you keep saying
Sheuns:
shocked

Let them know. But I don't trust Sowore too. He and many others sold APC to millions.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
kanu was causing riot instead of forming party and contesting election
Edunwa302:
Hope they won't proscribe him terrorist because this is same spirit Nnamdi kanu had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
he thought its cyril stober dem
bigtt76:
Wao! The minister was ill-advised into attending this but I pity the radio station though. They might be shutdown soon grin

Digital minister with analogue thinking.... Issssorite! grin

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
omohayek:
I still think Sowore needs to do more than talk about his "youth" and how "detribalized" he is,

these are the selling points for nigerians
just as americans talk about russia abortion taxes etc
winning n be by granmmar but sound bites
voters do not care how he does it
not everyone iis as educated as you are
in fact i beleive we have fewer than 3 million graduates in nigeria(3% of population) that don't even vote

and start laying out for the public what exactly his political philosophy is,

to win
also said to my dismay that he will make 100k minimum wage(this is where i knew he was not ready to fix it)

what he intends to do with power, and how he intends to pay for it all: the failure to ask any such questions of Buhari is precisely how a man so unqualified to rule got into office. However, despite all my criticisms of what Sowore has failed to do so far, Adebayo Shittu's overbearing, arrogantly paternalistic manner in this video would be enough to lose the presidential election for the APC if the vote were to be held on the basis of this video.

Shittu's blend of arrogance and ignorance, wherein he expects automatic deference from Sowore merely because of age (even if he has few concrete achievements to show for his advanced years), represents everything I detest about Nigerian politics. To listen to this old fool, one would think the likes of Obama, Macron and Trudeau were aberrations of nature or something. Shittu seems to think it's up to him and his fellow APC wire-pullers in Abuja who gets to sit in Aso Rock in 2019, rather than it being up to the Nigerian masses to democratically decide.
sadly it is without a serious trumpesque contender
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dominiquez:
This is what you get when you make a political jobber a minister.
no ,this is what you get when technocrats refuse to become political jobbers
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
changed to what....pdp?
bobydo:
Motherfucker Minister. Refurbished PDP criminals. All youths please go get your pvc. The game must be changed come 2019
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Johnnyhoo:
I didn't know Sowore is 47years old, he still look young. Sowore actually tried but I think he's better at writing. He raised points but the minister was just talking about him(Sowore) being inconsequential and money; Mr. Shittu believes money will jeopardize Sowore's ambition, he even told him in Yoruba to save his money for his wife and family. Sowore has a lot of work to do if he really want to unseat these old men who believes in money.
they don't beleive in money
money rules,fact....99.99% of the time
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guestlander:
Sowore was completely in his element, only if elections are won in Nigeria by having the best ideas.
they are
guns thugs and money are the best ideas
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
to each his own o
Alejob:

This guy is affecting his generation positively.... He escaped Nigeria with good intentions for those homes left back unlike many that are only going to pose on Facebook to show how much their life has been bettered!

To each it's own!
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
power corrupts at all levls
even ordinary gateman de do anyhow
grandstar:

I was in Unilag when he was head of student union and can say he no be am. Power drunk and corrupt. Nice guy though
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15:
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise.

contesting for president nko
is that also cheap?

What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.

you prefer he close it like nairaland does?

who are the they?

No Sahara guy can get my vote.

you are 1 man
your vote is inconsequential

Our youths are worst in all ramifications.

not all
and nothing can be worse than these our elders

Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
so you rather hide your head in the sand?
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
STEKENT:
He will soon become Yahaya Bello, he and his media sold APC to Nigerian. When the pay is not regular again
ok
what would you rather he sell you,pdp?
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
asinnnnnnn
Ikwokrikwo:
Only in Nigeria will a 47 years old man be regarded as a youth.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
trillville:

Nigerians youths must realize that this election is about a generation change. Out with the old and in with the youth. Some of us like(d) GEJ and others still like buhari. Our personal feelings should not destroy the future of Nigeria.

Buhari's generation fought the civil war to keep Nigeria one. We say thank you.

Goodluck's generation fought to bring in democracy. We say another thank you.

None of these older generation people have what it takes to handle today's challenges. Today we face a future of fewer high skilled jobs

the jobs are there
yit is you that do not have the skills

and mass extreme poverty. All they offer us is band-aid solutions like sure-p, youwin and npower.

Sowore may not solve all our problems but at least we are certain he understands them.

gej and jona also understood them

In the western world,
cleaners, security guards, hair stylists and barbers all earn a living wage. Wages that can rent conducive shelter and enable them to purchase vehicles. Sowore knows that solving our unemployment isn't necessarily about creating new jobs but about raising the living standard of people with jobs that already exist. This simple truth is also shared by ANRP's Tope Fasau.

how does president raise living standard,
you don't even know what you're talking about and will vote
this is why we are ruled by nonentities
people like you

Think about the returnees from Libya. One even said he wanted to go back there because he could make good money there.
is dangote making bad money here or mtn or bbnaija or ibo businessmen or....i give up

Think about the thousands of Africans that die while trying to cross the Mediterranean to get to Europe. All these people want living wages.

they want readymade economy
lazy to build theirs

Nigeria has one of the widest gaps between the rich and the poor. The older generation believe that anyone without a degree should be poverty stricken.

no,you do

This is where the difference in generational thinking lies, especially with this generation of diaspora Nigerians. This generation needs to close that gap.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Igba123:
we hv a problem and dat is d unenlightened north which includes their educated n illiterats. It is easy to jettison religious n tribal sentiment over competence in d south but not north.
they all have radios and listen to news
what do you do,watch bbnaija
who is more enlightened?
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

Yes, you can't trust a traitor.

You want to give your votes to an orator who sells his news page to the highest bidder?

so pdp and apc are the messiahs abi
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
seighapaul:

You just took words off my mouth. The north and funds is the biggest challenge for Sowore. For Sowore, it's gonna be the Youths vs the Elites
buhari got 12 million votes with no funds
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lotechi:
Though he was a little arrogant and disrespectful, he did showcase a high level of confidence and desire to chase the analogue politicians out of power.
did the minister deserve respect
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

I'm angry because, without brown envelope, he wouldn't have published everything.

He did the right thing for the wrong and selfish reasons. He didn't do it for my or your sake.
is apc or pdp doing anything for your sake?

If Sowore can come out to tell us how much he was paid for each publications, I will forgive him, and still wouldn't consider him a worthy candidate.

oya hold your vote
we go after the 28million others

Yahaya Bello would make a better candidate than Sowore. You guys just can't discern evil from afar.
its not about evil but the lesser of the evils
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boss13:

Your comment is well put. On the other hand, Shittu speaks with some experience about the Nigerian political environment and what it takes to win elections in Nigeria. It requires bribing, rigging and manipulation, either through law enforcement, electoral officers, judges or arming youth with guns.
can you only bribe with money?

Take all these out of the political equation, many of the people holding power in this country would be busy with their farms. Nigerian intellectuals have abandoned the political sphere for ignorant and poorly exposed persons and that is the reason we produce the likes of Shittu.
ces't fini

and this is the reason to commend sowore for showing the ' so-called intellectuals' that its not rocket science
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
saltoasis:
Wow! The video was worth my data. This minister is so arrogant and proud. See the way he is talking with too much sense of entitlement.
If only we can say NO to these thieves Nigeria will be better
what is stopping you from saying no?
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Topmaike007:
APC is gone...
no be to share rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! / The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.