Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job (2751 Views)

I Need Some Money This December. If You Can Help Me With Some, Let's Me...! / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by merbenko: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
A close friend of mine was threating by his girlfriend, that if he can't secure a job by December she will break up with him . He graduated 2014 and served 2015 that was the year he started dating her after his service. He is managing with a private school after various attempt to set his hands on a lucrative job. He called me yesterday and told me about the issue. My answer, is to let her go even before December because if wishes are horses no one will like to be poor. Please if there is any opinion more that I need your help. Please
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Homeboiy: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Op, if you are a graduate, I say shame on you
look at your English
don't you know the difference between present and pass tense
threatened, break and called...
me wey no go school better pass you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Apus: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
merbenko:
A close friend of mine was treating by his girlfriend, that if he can't secure a job by December she will brake up with him . He graduated 2014 and served 2015 that was the year he started dating her after his service. He is managing with a private school after various attempt to set his hands on a lucrative job. He call me yesterday and told me about the issue. My answer is to let her go even before December because if wishes are horses no one will likes to be poor. Please if there is any opinion more that I need your help. Please

He had no business dating her in d first place. Your advice is Okay. He should let her go cos it seems her presence will have no good on him other than make him tensed. Dude should double his hustle and pray hard, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by gunners160(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
what do u need our help for after u have already advised him? Habi you just wan knw if what you told him was right?

1 Like

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by donstan18: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Both of them should leave each other and go hustle financially for themselves.

Both partners can't be poor and still be prioritizing relationship hubbub, kerfuffle, ruckus , rumpus and brouhaha, they should leave each other for good.

Relationship with threats and financial pressure from a partner is a big scam to love.

7 Likes

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by CAPSLOCKED: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2018

LOL, BROS.. LET HIM BREAK UP WITH HER NOW BEFORE SHE BREAKS HIS HEART AND OTHER VITAL ORGANS IN HIS BODY BY DECEMBER.

DOES SHE HAVE A JOB?
I'M SURE THE KOBOS YOU WIN FROM YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL JOB.. YOU SPEND IT ALL ON HER.

THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE SEA, AND SHE'S NOBODY TO SET SUCH STANDARDS.

THE SOONER YOU DISPOSE THE GARBAGE, THE BETTER FOR YOU. undecided
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

look at your English

Dont correct if you can't do so properly. Pass tense indeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
the important question to ask IS....
A) does she have a job herself?
B) is she trying to encourage him to better his life OR just looking for her own selfish agenda here

3 Likes

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by thesicilian: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
OP tell your friend it'd be a big mistake to let that girl go. A girl that has been with him for 3yrs of his jobless (underemployed) life is a wife material until proven otherwise. I'm sure she made that statement after seeing him becoming too comfortable with having nothing, just plain lazy. So instead of seeing her as a bad person, he should use the December ultimatum as a strong driving force to get a better job or business idea before then.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by matrix199(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

look at your English

Look at yours.

1 Like

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Belafonte(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
thesicilian:
OP tell your friend it'd be a big mistake to let that girl go. A girl that has been with him for 3yrs of his jobless (underemployed) life is a wife material until proven otherwise. I'm sure she made that statement after seeing him becoming too comfortable with having nothing, just plain lazy. So instead of seeing her as a bad person, he should use the December ultimatum as a strong driving force to get a better job or business idea before then.

Merbenko, I urge you to ignore this comment. A wife material will make do with whatever her man can offer her materially, she will not be making silly threats and issuing nonsense ultimatums. I'd she wants to leave she can leave now, why wait till december.

Repeat to your friend, he should dump her now and love on with his life. I guarantee you that girl is already shopping for a replacement, that's if she hasn't even found one already. Her time is past, she has already checked out mentally, she's only hanging in there for sentimental reasons. Let him forget her and face his future.

3 Likes

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by siegfried99(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Depends if she is trying to motivate him..

But she should also set realistic goals as there are several things beyond his capabilities. . Nobody wants a menial job.

1 Like

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Belafonte:

Merbenko, I urge you to ignore this comment. A wife material will make do with whatever her man can offer her materially, she will not be making silly threats and issuing nonsense ultimatums. I'd she wants to leave she can leave now, why wait till december.

Repeat to your friend, he should dump her now and love on with his life. I guarantee you that girl is already shopping for a replacement, that's if she hasn't even found one already. Her time is past, she has already checked out mentally, she's only hanging in there for sentimental reasons. Let him forget her and face his future.

what if that man has NOTHING to offer?! should she stay with him? the reality is that you NEED money to LIVE (aka feed yourself, put a roof over your head, clothes, sanity etc) so if you cant do that for 3 long yrs then it puts a strand on your r/ship and people will start looking for other life options. it s a natural process and if you believe that couple can survive together on love and fresh air, then you best wake up quick/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Belafonte(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

what if that man has NOTHING to offer?! should she stay with him? the reality is that you NEED money to LIVE (aka feed yourself, put a roof over your head, clothes, sanity etc) so if you cant do that for 3 long yrs then it puts a strand on your r/ship and people will start looking for other life options. it s a natural process and if you believe that couple can survive together on love and fresh air, then you best wake up quick/

She's free to leave him if he has nothing to offer, women have been doing that for millennia, it's nothing new. Maybe he's a late bloomer or a slow learner or just down on his luck or whatever. Nobody knows, but the moment threats and ultimatums are introduced into a relationship it's no longer organic, pressure has been introduced. And I can tell you that if this relationship continues and the guy gets a better job, as if good jobs are just waiting to be picked, this guy will reevaluate his commitment to that relationship.

No body's forcing her to stay, she can leave today or she can give him a good job, I'm sure she has plenty lying around, she should dash him only one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Demmtek(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
op tell your friend to accelerate before her babe brake up with her in december
there is still time he can accelerate to so many business option or find a better job we all know it is not easy.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Belafonte(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Demmtek:
op tell your friend to accelerate before her babe brake up with her in december
there is still time he can accelerate to so many business option or find a better job we all know it is not easy.

He shoukd accelerate fir himself and dump the babe. If she knew how to make money, she would be showing him. She doesnt and is now pressuring him to find any means so she can get money to be spending anyhow. Bleep that.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
he should leave the relationship and focus on his life, it's a win win, no pressure and he can plan his life out. there is no soul-mate or true love or wife that is meant to be.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Will breaking up with her guarantee him a job??

Like hello!! She has been dating the guy 4 more than 2years n he is still jobless?? For her to give him time,that means she still believes in him! Tell ur friend to be patient, things ain't easy for her either!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by aliunath(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
[/quote]
Homeboiy:

look at your English

[quote author=Homeboiy post=66539773]Op, if you are a graduate, I say shame on you

look at your English

Homeboiy:

look at your English

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shugavee:

Like hello!! She has been dating the guy 4 more than 2years n he is still jobless?? For her to give him time,that means she still believes in him! Tell ur friend to be patient, thing ain't easy for her either!!!

Or you mean the other way around ? it's the lady threatening to break up with the guy. Does she have a job if she does she can breakup and move on, if that's what she wants.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Belafonte:
She's free to leave him if he has nothing to offer, women have been doing that for millennia, it's nothing new. Maybe he's a late bloomer or a slow learner or just down on his luck or whatever. Nobody knows, but the moment threats and ultimatums are introduced into a relationship it's no longer organic, pressure has been introduced. And I can tell you that if this relationship continues and the guy gets a better job, as if good jobs are just waiting to be picked, this guy will reevaluate his commitment to that relationship.

No body's forcing her to stay, she can leave today or she can give him a good job, I'm sure she has plenty lying around, she should dash him only one.

and thats possibly what she is doing... or do you expect her to stay with this unfortunate man forever, hanging on to a dream?! would you stay with a person who has been failing for 3 yrs?! abeg stop the hypocrisy, and accept that people should focus on LIVING, instead of thinking that love is bigger than life. there is a time when you have to set that r/ship aside and focus on your damn self, let go of all the dead weight that are setting your destiny backward.

is it nice, nope, but certainly has to be done! the ultimatum is to give him a 3 month chance to redeem himself, instead of just walking away from this man with NO LIFE (you certainly have no life if you cant fend for your own basic life needs)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Or you mean the other way around ? it's the lady threatening to break up with the guy. Does she have a job if she does she can breakup and move on, if that's what she wants.
but she didn't say she was breaking up with him now naw!!! If she has lost hope she would hv broken up with him immediately!! I dont know if she has a job , but if she doesn't she should!
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by UDUJ(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
merbenko:
A close friend of mine was treating by his girlfriend, that if he can't secure a job by December she will brake up with him . He graduated 2014 and served 2015 that was the year he started dating her after his service. He is managing with a private school after various attempt to set his hands on a lucrative job. He call me yesterday and told me about the issue. My answer is to let her go even before December because if wishes are horses no one will likes to be poor. Please if there is any opinion more that I need your help. Please

undecidedsmh

Wrong diction, poor context, no paragraphs

I wouldn't be surprised if the op is a graduate. Mushroom graduates everywhere undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
He should let her go so as to have peace of mind and besides, breaking up with her ought to be a blessing in disguise cos now he will have more time to concentrate and develop himself.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol they has started!! Give him advice jor
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol they have started!! Give him advice jor
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by UDUJ(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol they have started!! Give him advice jor

Shugavee dearest. If we allow everyone write like this and we don't caution them, how do you want Nairaland to stand alongside worldclass forums like Quora and Reddit?

2 Likes

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shugavee:

Like hello!! She has been dating the guy 4 more than 2years n he is still jobless?? For her to give him time,that means she still believes in him! Tell ur friend to be patient, things ain't easy for her either!!!
total crap. @ op... Since she's issuing threats of dumping him then he should take the initiative and break up with her. That's what a real man does.anything other than this will have an effect on his self esteem.he does not need such a woman in his life.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
total crap. @ op... Since she's issuing threats of dumping him then he should take the initiative and break up with her. That's what a real man does.anything other than this will have an effect on his self esteem.he does not need such a woman in his life.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Ferdinandu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
merbenko:
Tell yourself the truth. Are you happy with yourself as you are poor like that. Your Girlfriend must have seen you becoming too relaxed on mere cheap private school teacher salary. You need something to push you up. Don't allow a temporary blessing become a permanent solution. Your Gf maybe the positive force God is trying to use to make you uncomfortable from your temporary blessing to move up to something bigger.
You shouldn't tag every girl who is pushing you to wake up to bigger opportunities as Gold Diggers.
Reject life of mediocrity. Challenge yourself. Widen your horizon. You can never sustain a family with basic necessity with your present condition. The Girl has a valid reason to be worried. But at the same time you supposed to have known her and her xter to differentiate between Gold digging mentality and a valid concern of a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
if he borrowing money from her, yep.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shugavee:
but she didn't say she was breaking up with him now naw!!! If she has lost hope she would hv broken up with him immediately!! I dont know if she has a job , but if she doesn't she should!

lol be honest if you were given the same condition would you adhere knowing it's something beyond your power. anyway it's OP wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked / Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.