Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job (2773 Views)

I Need Some Money This December. If You Can Help Me With Some, Let's Me...! / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ferdinandu:

Tell yourself the truth. Are you happy with yourself as you are poor like that. Your Girlfriend must have seen you becoming too relaxed on mere cheap private school teacher salary. You need something to push you up. Don't allow a temporary blessing become a permanent solution. Your Gf maybe the positive force God is trying to use to make you uncomfortable from your temporary blessing to move up to something bigger.
You shouldn't tag every girl who is pushing you to wake up to bigger opportunities as Gold Diggers.
Reject life of mediocrity. Challenge yourself. Widen your horizon. You can never sustain a family with basic necessity with your present condition. The Girl has a valid reason to be worried. But at the same time you supposed to have known her and her xter to differentiate between Gold digging mentality and a valid concern of a loved one.

but it's not easy as you portray it, Nigeria is a crazy place i hope you realize this, nothing trying to make excuses but no one is willing to lend a hand just like that.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
pcguru1:

lol be honest if you were given the same condition would you adhere knowing it's something beyond your power. anyway it's OP wahala
smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Gerrard59(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
merbenko:
A close friend of mine was treating by his girlfriend, that if he can't secure a job by December she will brake up with him . He graduated 2014 and served 2015 that was the year he started dating her after his service. He is managing with a private school after various attempt to set his hands on a lucrative job. He call me yesterday and told me about the issue. My answer is to let her go even before December because if wishes are horses no one will likes to be poor. Please if there is any opinion more that I need your help. Please

This thread answers it all:

https://www.nairaland.com/2538622/bitter-truth-struggling-guys-relationships

Focus on your life and leave woman, they'd not listen. angry

At bolded: Always a "close friend". grin
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by ruggedtimi(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op, if you are a graduate, I say shame on you

look at your English

don't you know the difference between present and pass tense

threatened, break and called...

me wey no go school better pass you
thnkgod u knw say u no enter the four walls of school.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by chukzyfcbb: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2018
watch that your friend, his brain will start working faster than a CPU clocked at 100%.

Nothing can inspire a man to work smarter/harder than words coming from a woman he loves. Ahhh, I swear just watch that your friend. The way money making ideas will begin to spring in his head now, u self go shock.

He won't want to lose her so he will start doing anything to get better pay, that's the power of being a relationship as a man. It makes you think vast and not stay comfortable at one sport because u want to make ur girl feel among too
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Op some people need a push and your friend might be one of those kinds that lack ambition, passion, motivation and therefore needs to be pushed.

Didn't you say she has been with him for years as he is? He might be content with where he is but she isn't. He needs a woman like that who will push him, not one that will be content with mediocrity like him.

The ultimatum is a good way to snap him out of his comfort zone
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
Will breaking up with her guarantee him a job??

Like hello!! She has been dating the guy 4 more than 2years n he is still jobless?? For her to give him time,that means she still believes in him! Tell ur friend to be patient, things ain't easy for her either!!!

what's her business with his financial status undecided
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Shugavee(f): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what's her business with his financial status undecided
ask urself that question!!
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by merbenko: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
ImaIma1:
Op some people need a push and your friend might be one of those kinds that lack ambition, passion, motivation and therefore needs to be pushed.

Didn't you say she has been with him for years as he is? He might be content with where he is but she isn't. He needs a woman like that who will push him, not one that will be content with mediocrity like him.

The ultimatum is a good way to snap him out of his comfort zone
I know how this guy is doing his best to secure a job, with that he engaged himself in some other extra activities that will earn him money. He takes care of her with the little he has, What else did she wants, if I were him I will call off the relationship and keep my self going. This is a girl that is not working too.

1 Like

Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
ask urself that question!!

now I understand the meaning of a feminism you've been talking about.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
merbenko:
I know how this guy is doing his best to secure a job, with that he engaged himself in some other extra activities that will earn him money. He takes care of her with the little he has, What else did she wants, if I were him I will call off the relationship and keep my self going. This is a girl that is not working too.

The girl needs to get a job. Why is she trying to remove a spec in his eye when she has a log in hers'.

Allow him make the decision himself. Don't tell him what to do so that they won't use you to settle. Just do the shrink's style. Ask him what he feels he should do. He will make the decision that suits him.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

The girl needs to get a job. Why is she trying to remove a spec in his eye when she has a log in hers'.

Allow him make the decision himself. Don't tell him what to do so that they won't use you to settle. Just do the shrink's style. Ask him what he feels he should do. He will make the decision that suites him.

I wonder what concerns her about his financial status, when she herself doesn't have a job
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Ferdinandu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
pcguru1:

but it's not easy as you portray it, Nigeria is a crazy place i hope you realize this, nothing trying to make excuses but no one is willing to lend a hand just like that.
Nigeria is not easy. There was never a place where it is easy. Most people that made the difference it was never easy for them. If you can get closer to some of them, they will tell you the hell they went through. They never give up, it will always be one failure after another. Once you have the believe that once you are alive and healthy, nothing is gonna stop you.it isn't failures, or whatever. You may not get to be the richest but after some years you will realise that you will be far better off than your mates who have the defeatist attitude. Nigeria is not good, nobody is going to help me, If I was born in influential family, if I had made 1st class in my degree. If and if and you will never go anywhere.
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by Belafonte(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

and thats possibly what she is doing... or do you expect her to stay with this unfortunate man forever, hanging on to a dream?! would you stay with a person who has been failing for 3 yrs?! abeg stop the hypocrisy, and accept that people should focus on LIVING, instead of thinking that love is bigger than life. there is a time when you have to set that r/ship aside and focus on your damn self, let go of all the dead weight that are setting your destiny backward.

is it nice, nope, but certainly has to be done! the ultimatum is to give him a 3 month chance to redeem himself, instead of just walking away from this man with NO LIFE (you certainly have no life if you cant fend for your own basic life needs)!

People at that guy's level get married on the daily. If he is not the type to strive higher then he is not. She should leave him straight up if she wants to, no need putting silly ultimatums as the reason why he will keep her. She is free to leave today today, what is stopping her?

She that is not a failure why can she not dash him one of her numerous jobs she is fending off? The way she's sounding, she must have like ten jobs she's not doing or at least one. What work does she do?
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Belafonte:

People at that guy's level get married on the daily. If he is not the type to strive higher then he is not. She should leave him straight up if she wants to, no need putting silly ultimatums as the reason why he will keep her. She is free to leave today today, what is stopping her?

when you have been with someone for 3 yrs, then you shouldnt just leave... but explain to them you worries, and let your partner knows that unless they get their act together, you will leave. thats the sensible thing to do. she owe him at least that much.

if a man hears such and says that she should bounce then that man has no idea what r/ships are all about.

She that is not a failure why can she not dash him one of her numerous jobs she is fending off? The way she's sounding, she must have like ten jobs she's not doing or at least one. What work does she do?

nobody wants pity here.... let him fend for himself, in order for them to have a (possibly) bright future. we are talking of 8months to better himself
Re: She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job by pedrilo: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Belafonte:

Merbenko, I urge you to ignore this comment. A wife material will make do with whatever her man can offer her materially, she will not be making silly threats and issuing nonsense ultimatums. I'd she wants to leave she can leave now, why wait till december.

Repeat to your friend, he should dump her now and love on with his life. I guarantee you that girl is already shopping for a replacement, that's if she hasn't even found one already. Her time is past, she has already checked out mentally, she's only hanging in there for sentimental reasons. Let him forget her and face his future.
dnt be surprised that majority of those liking his comment are ladies. They r like dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Think She Love Me / Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Skintight (photo / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.