Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" (887 Views)

After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
travelling to "the abroad" has never been easy. now I would like to know the first thing you would do if you get to "the abroad". could be visiting a certain place, trying out a meal, etc. for me, I would actually want to witness the uninterrupted electricity for a week.

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
What will I do? I will just get my purpose of travelling there done and dusted. Nigerians and abroad mentality sha.
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by JudgementHammer: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will go to a white restaurant and pay someone to video how d white man is serving me while i sit balance well like chairman so I can come and show my village people. Cus if I use mouth tell them, dem no go believe me.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'll take a zillion pictures at different spots and different clothes..

Then upload them lil by lil...when I come back here... grin

Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
What will I do?
I will just get my purpose of travelling there done and dusted.
Nigerians and abroad mentality sha.
even the whites have the first thing they're gonna do when they get into Africa so it's not an abroad mentality

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
I will go to a white restaurant and pay someone to video how d white man is serving me while i sit balance well like chairman so I can come and show my village people. Cus if I use mouth tell them, dem no go believe me.
lol this one off me ooo
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jodha:
I'll take a zillion pictures at different spots and different clothes..

Then upload them lil by lil...when I come back here... grin
I've caught you already oooo
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by doctore212(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will look for a sex doll shop, get 2 for a. Probable party. I will enjoy myself until my Visa expires. I will return back to Nigeria
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dramadiddy:
even the whites have the first thing they're gonna do when they get into Africa so it's not an abroad mentality
I wasn't referring to ur post by dat comment, just a general speech. And then the mentality that when someone goes outside Nigeria he or she has made it in life.
If we all can maximise the opportunities we have by going abroad, by studyn the life and settings of those people and effecting the necessary changes in our various communities then we would have been better. Singapore if am nt mistaken started their revolution in this form and 2day they are where they are.
Go to pubs in London and see Nigerians misbehaving to full extent. I met a lady who gathered 5million naira all in d name of going abroad, to do what? No reasonable answer.
Although dat is how the Nigeria elites behave so the masses have no option.
Am nt targeting though, just expressing my pains, many struggle hard to go abroad and become a nuisance or something close to it.
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by yanabasee(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will definitely...... get to McDonald..... those doughnuts and handburgers won't pass me by!!!!
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
I wasn't referring to ur post by dat comment, just a general speech. And then the mentality that when someone goes outside Nigeria he or she has made it in life.
If we all can maximise the opportunities we have by going abroad, by studyn the life and settings of those people and effecting the necessary changes in our various communities then we would have been better. Singapore if am nt mistaken started their revolution in this form and 2day they are where they are.
Go to pubs in London and see Nigerians misbehaving to full extent. I met a lady who gathered 5million naira all in d name of going abroad, to do what? No reasonable answer.
Although dat is how the Nigeria elites behave so the masses have no option.
Am nt targeting though, just expressing my pains, many struggle hard to go abroad and become a nuisance or something close to it.
totally agree
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by folake4u(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
angry angry Visit Disneyland
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dramadiddy:
totally agree
It pains me alot, as if I should start effecting the necessary changes and enforcing discipline into every Nigerian just to make this country a better place.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by dasparrow: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
I already live abroad. I am just glad to be back to civilization. The few years I chose to live in Nigeria was hell. I will never make the bloody mistake of attempting to live in Nigeria again. I just don't belong there. The country is too backwards for my liking. Even your so-called president is constantly running away to England under the disguise that he is going for medical checkup.
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Temibabie(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mcdonald first wink
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by MissRaine69(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2018
yanabasee:
I will definitely...... get to McDonald..... those doughnuts and handburgers won't pass me by!!!!

You will be very disappointed
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by MissRaine69(f): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Temibabie:
Mcdonald first wink

Make it a worthwhile journey and get a proper burger
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Dramadiddy(m): 1:47am On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

You will be very disappointed
why's that
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by privatetisa(m): 1:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:22am On Apr 09, 2018
visit Donald trump
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Supreme01: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2018
I've always told myself the only reason i'll leave my country is just to study (Aircraft engr.) and creat relationship then back to my country to start my naut ical college.
Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by Jodha(f): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Dramadiddy:
I've caught you already oooo

grin yhu wouldn't know when it will happen... So Yhu can't say..

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" by stubbornman(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2018
STEP ON THE ZEBRA CROSSING ...WHEN MOTOR STOP, I GO JUST LIE DOWN ROLL FOR GROUND grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Facebook Attack Man Who Shared Photo Of A Woman He Allegedly Slept / He Drank Himself To Stupor, Laid Naked Having S*x With Me / Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.