Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" (36274 Views)

Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Uchrisgold: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
[na ehh abag make una live us alone tongue[b][/b][i][/i][b][/b][/color][color=#006600]]A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Ajala gives a South African teenage girl an epic advice after she shared her pictures with a disturbing caption.

According to the South African teenage girl who took her Twitter TL to share her pictures, she captioned "16 and Wild"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/leave-wild-things-for-adults-and-animals-man-tells-16-year-old-wild-south-african-girl.html

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by youngreezy(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awong attention seekers smiley
abeg huz diz guy u guys lyk using hiz meme?d guy face be lyk "see ur life"?
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerians should learn how to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by aguiyi2: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2018
If you call the a Wasted generation now,they will pick offence.
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Martinola(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2018
She set sha
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Xbolmax: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:
Truth be told, she is prettier than most girls on nairaland cheesy

Chai.... See hot legs, I feel like burying my face in between her laps then use my tongue to write letter A - Z on her pussý wink
Warris this one saying? Are you sick?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
South Africans with their massive forehead. grin

Nigeria ladies are more beautiful, but damn!!! SA girs are more sexy.
I concur
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by olayiwolar1(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
sad

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by isacolukay(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
She's over riped for harvest. grin [b]Truth shouldn't say we should not say it [/b]

@bolded, òótó kò ní ká má sò oun.
grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by WhoBeThisMan: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Chai.... See hot legs, I feel like burying my face in between her laps then use my tongue to write letter A - Z on her pussý wink
she is 16

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by kmaster007: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
who be ur father self
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by MONITZ: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
One thing I like about South Africans is their strict adherence to their local names and not those foreign English/foreign names that have no roots in their culture,though the names might sound funny to outsiders Bt it sure makes them whom they re e.g Tokyo Sexwale....Lobatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by biggy26: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
I always believe people like this were abused early.
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by biggy26: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

HIV fit dey dia o! Think with d head instead. Phil. 4:8
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by kingsmaila(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Adolescent is the cause of her post. By the time her leg pit is rearranged her brain will be formatted to default.
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by amykwuba(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

wat do u mean?
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by MARKETfund: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
xynerise:
Congrats!
South Africans and their wild forehead grin
As if it's only the forehead you noticed
Be blanketing your thought Antelope grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by chiochio1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Here it is bro

Earthbound:
With that pose, we know exactly what those 'plans' are with her name like what somebody will be saying trying to shît strong shît.

Abeg whoever get that Lil Wayne meme, make e do the needful.

If God gives me a daughter, I will donate her to the Sister' convent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
why she dey cover the breast or noting dey there!
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
POSSESSED NYMPHET
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by McBrooklyn(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

SMH... Pussy Nigga... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Troublemaker007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
South Africans with their massive forehead. grin

Nigeria ladies are more beautiful, but damn!!! SA girs are more sexy.

That is because they are not Homo sapien but Homo Erectus undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by xynerise: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
MARKETfund:

As if it's only the forehead you noticed

Be blanketing your thought Antelope grin

I no be you na grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by MARKETfund: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
xynerise:

I no be you na grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Safiaa(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

sharrap, you disgrace.
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Safiaa(f): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tbh let her live her life. She’s young, let it out of your system. 10 years from now she’ll calm down, I know when I was 16 I was wild lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by emelda86(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Small time now u will hear that her south african boyfriend have burnt her...
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by enonche85(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
HeWrites:
Omo shocked

The Last pic though lipsrsealed

She go good to poke abi? grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by kullozone(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:
Omo see fresh laps shocked.
Meanwhile we can't even believe Regina Daniels that is still 16 lipsrsealed.

Lesbian?
I love lesbians.
Threeesome?
I love threeesome smiley
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by JhyMedex: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by HeWrites(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
enonche85:

She go good to poke abi? grin
Exactly bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.