Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

First Encounter With A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Encounter With A Virgin (1738 Views)

Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Encounter With A Virgin by kalex0(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
I was scared to date her initially because she is a virgin...

she came to my side on Saturday that I should av sex with her... I didn't wanna do it because of the stress and I can't stand d pain but she was crying claiming I din love her

My problem now is d fact that it wasn't easy penetrating because this is my first encounter with a virgin.

it entered but d hymen hasn't broken yet and she was in pain

what style can I use or what I can do to break it once and for all please and she won't feel more pain.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
kalex0:

she came to my side on Saturday that I should av sex with her... I didn't wanna do it because of the stress and I can't stand d pain but she was crying claiming I din love her

My problem now is d fact that it wasn't easy penetrating because this is my first encounter with a virgin.

what style can I use or what I can do to break it once and for all please and she won't feel more pain.

Thanks in advance
I'll like to use one of your sisters as practice to teach you.
oluku

4 Likes

Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Where is videos? undecided
kalex0:

Thanks in advance
Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by MhizzAJ(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Men without plans for their life undecided
That is how they go about disvirgining small small girls all in the name of love
Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by Marshalxv(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Use aboniki balm as lubricant, rub It on ur small prick and use it to massage the girl's vj ,I assure you, you'll have full and painless penetration this time

2 Likes

Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by folake4u(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Marshalxv:
Use aboniki balm as lubricant, rub It on ur small prick and use it to massage the girl's vj ,I assure you, you'll have full and painless penetration this time

You nor well I swear cheesy.

Lwkmd! grin
Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by Marshalxv(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

You nor well I swear cheesy.
Lwkmd! grin
Lol, I was only helping a brother in need.

2 Likes

Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by folake4u(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Marshalxv:

Lol, I was only helping a brother in need.

Kwantinu joor! Nothing do you
Re: First Encounter With A Virgin by damtan(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
And you'll be thinking you get sense o.

(1) (Reply)

White Lady Calls Out A Nigerian Man Who Allegedly Tried To Scam Her / Home News “I Have Shaved My Private Part, Wax My Legs But My Husband Has Not / Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.