Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vaginal Stench - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vaginal Stench (335 Views)

How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! / Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vaginal Stench by 2buffagain(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2018
It's at a point now that when I meet a girl with bad breath, I immediately also relate that to the smell of her vagina. I just know that thing stink too. I space her and leave her to figure out why I'm not interested.

Ladies, If your hygiene game is so weak that you can't take care of the smells coming out of your face, how am I to trust that you know what to do with the smells coming out your crotch? Basically it is an indicator that something isn't right inside you. Your insides are too toxic. All the holes on your body are simply baring witness to it by way of stench.

Sometimes I wonder how some girls can have this constant halitosis Everytime you see them, yet they will be dressing all up attempting to slay.... With gbench mouth?! I don't think so.

You better take care of it, because your man crush is judging you based on that suckaway you call a mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Angie Releases A Pre Wedding Shot ! / Poetry. My Misty Violet Moon Of Spring Night. / Relationship Goals!! Try Out These Fabulous, Stylish Couple Outfits With Your Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.