Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Bbnaija! I'll Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside The House - Nina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija! I'll Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside The House - Nina (355 Views)

Women Will Rather Share An Alpha Than Date a Faithful Beta Male [PHOTO] / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija! I'll Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside The House - Nina by wisdomIspeace(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
The Big Brother Naija show is still ongoing with its different twists and turns. Amidst these, one of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Nina has made it clear that there is no future after the show between herself and her play partner Miracle.

Nina who has always talked about her boyfriend in the house made this clear during a discussion with Rico Swavey last night, and also admitted that her 'friendship' with Miracle won't just end after the reality show, as she would love to keep him as a friend.

Read more : https://dailynaija.com/post/bbnaija-ill-rather-remain-single-than-date-miracle-outside-the-house-nina
Re: Bbnaija! I'll Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside The House - Nina by Neshprinting: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2018
The roll up banners are good for advertising your brand in events. You can easily move it from one venue to another for a wider reach. Tell us how you want it and we'll produce it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Boast Of Virginity In The 80's??? / 6 Best Ways To Win Her Heart And Make Her Love You / I Need A Room Self Contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.