Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another (861 Views)

Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 8:46am On May 13, 2010
cry i had an accident at d age of 16 which made me to undago abt 5operation.im a pretty girl.i limp but nt so much.in my first operation,i met a guy who is family friend to d girl lying nxt to me in d hospital.then d guy jst my friend n he didnt tel me dat he wz interestd in me.at dat d same year,he traveld to france,he wil tel dat he likes me,i wz young,scare n didnt take him serious,after abt 6months we lost contact.after abt 1 n half year,he got my numba,he calld n d first thing he said wz,'pls marry me n b my wife'i wz shockd n scared,i refused cos i didnt knw him dat much neither did i love him.he kept on pesterin 4 abt 2years.my aunty adviced me to marry him n i shld rememba dat i limp,dat guy might nt b interestd in me.i thot,well,it cld b true.i agreed to marry dat guy(ending of 2008).i dnt want to collect money frm him but he insistd dat i must collect money frm.since last yr,he hz been giving me my school pocket money.this guy finds it difficult to forgiv others,doesnt make friends,doesnt go out execpt4work or church. NOW! On easter monday,i met dis cool guy dat is really my type,he jst came back frm uk,he wants to marry me,i realy like him n dnt want to miss marrying cos im begining to fall in love wit him.i dnt knw hw to tel d oda guy cos i knw he is crazy abt me
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by vivaladiva(f): 8:50am On May 13, 2010
u just met this cool dude frm the uk who wants to marry u instanta, i wld advice u to take a cold can of coke or beer n just chill out
the guy in france sounds a bit of a hermit n prob a bit sufffocating, he is crazy about u, prob just crazy
i understand u have a slight limb, but what the heck
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by isezuo: 9:08am On May 13, 2010
Dis is always d problem, when u are choosy.
U beta go and pray b4 u venture into eternal contract, except u dont mind what happen in future.
God may want to favour u coz of ur condition(limping)by giving u d one dat will love u more dan u do.
Hes been on ur track,knows u and loves u for who u are.
Ur been choosy might have been too stubborn if u weren't limping.
Dats y guys like me finds it difficult to love again, after all wahala someone will come up with stupid excuses of feelings.
Just be sure of what u're doin!
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by sexdoctor(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2010
First guy is has emotional pity and not love
while the other might just be sentimentally in love
pls tell us how old are you are you ready for a serious relationship?
cool
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by candylips(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2010
stick with the first guy
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 10:14am On May 13, 2010
Are people telling her to marry out of pity and not out of love? undecided

@ Poster, pls how old are you?
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 10:17am On May 13, 2010
Im 23 yrs old.thanks everybdy
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by sesman(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2010
I think you should take your time and try get to know both guys every well, you should always do that because you go into marraige with anyone

You met someone on Easter Monday and you already want to marry them, gosh what's the rush? take your time abeg, love doesn't neccessairly means Marraige,
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by vivaladiva(f): 10:38am On May 13, 2010
gosh wats the rush
u gat a good rhyme goin for u bruva lol
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by sesman(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

gosh wats the rush
u gat a good rhyme goin for u bruva lol

thanks sister, i do try grin
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by vivaladiva(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2010
i can assure u, ur efforts havent gone unnoticed cool
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by COco102: 10:52am On May 13, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] Get to know them first,
take your time baby gal smiley
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2010
Nkjay:

Im 23 yrs old.thanks everybdy

@ 23 you are not too young to know what you want. Two months is enough to convince you on how you feel about somebody. This decision is truly yours and yours alone to make.

You need to decide what's more improtant to you. Living happily and hurting someone, or giving up on love and hating yourself for the rest of your life. It's up to you!
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2010
the qxn here is do u really like the "hermit" or are u getting married to him because of your limp and he is crazy abt u.my advice to u is dont jump into a r/ship with this new guy cos he said pls underline the word said he wants to marry u.alot of guys use that line these days so just take your time and really check him out as for the other guy dont ever date anybody out of pity its not worth it.as for your limp u said its slight and you are pretty,so nothing to worry about.
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by jarkbauer: 11:52am On May 13, 2010
stick with the first guy make friends with other.carefully examine the thoughts of both.tell the latter you are dating someone but still keep as a friend.hif he truely likes you he will stay,, ,, ,.,,,,,,,.,.,,,,,,,,.time will tell.
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by sexdoctor(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2010
23 your could be ready to go pending on how mentally mature you are, but i must tell you to take it slow for a couple of weeks months maybe, with faith u could pull this through.
cheers
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 13, 2010
Thanks everyone, am so grateful.dis accident happened wen i wz much younger.it made me have low self esteem.peers in sch used make fun of me.i had to agree wit d first guy cos i jst didnt knw to think abt myself.d guy is nt bac to nigeria since then n i wont say i realy realy knw him.sometime he behaves funny
Re: Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2010
Thanks everyone, am so grateful.dis accident happened wen i wz much younger.it made me have low self esteem.peers in sch used make fun of me.i had to agree wit d first guy cos i jst didnt knw to think abt myself.d guy is nt bac to nigeria since then n i wont say i realy realy knw him.sometime he behaves funny

(1) (Reply)

They All Keep Saying No! / Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice / If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.