Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) (1409 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Quelle: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shadrack Okpoomhe has taken to his Facebook handle to expose another man who has been disturbing him with love advances.

He wrote:
'Gay Alert'
'Make una tell me why God no go punish this good for nothing man called Mr Emmanuel Aneirobi , he jumps into my inbox and start telling me trash.'
'sorry I do female not male. As my mama born only me, me no go use my live play ludo.'
'Carry dat ya demonic spirit comot for my front make I no send my guardian angels punish u ooo. Make una EPP me share am reach e body. I no dey do iron shapen iron oo''.

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-call-out-gay-who-made-love-advances-to-him/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique

Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by donstan18: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Quelle: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018

Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin D guy no one take chances wit im nyash..... undecided Buh why pesin go dey reason I'm fellow man nyash 4dix hard economy.... cry

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chukwu aju sad
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by deliciousgeh(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Like seriously
......this gay thing is nearer than near o. With pussies everywhere.... You prefer shithole...gosh
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Jentle244: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by 912(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Be sending yourself messages so you can give a sensational reply and get social media attention. Mchewww rubbish
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Quelle: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2018
912:
Be sending yourself messages so you can give a sensational reply and get social media attention. Mchewww rubbish

Go visit d man's wall and see the Bleep Nigerians are saying b4 u start throwing shit
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by phayvoursky(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Gays are the most courageous set of humans on earth

They experience heartbreaks and rejections daily but they are relentless in their quest.

I pray it remains so.

We can't have useless set of people achieving their dreams
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2018
why not agree then lure him to a hood filled with bricklayers and bodybuilders

Make they plank him soul
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by timwudz(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Lol @topic

Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
email me..
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by kullozone(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
After all the curse the guy go see for em facebook ehn... He'll use super glue to seal his nyash.
Re: Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) by Sundaygirl(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
timwudz:

email me..

Thank you Sir for your response. Please reply my PM so I can email you.

(1) (Reply)

NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. / Searching For A Serious Orobo / Man Kneels Down Inside Canoe To Propose To His Girlfriend. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.