Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (80649 Views)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by dokyOloye: 6:34am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
classical anxiety disorder.
Calm down ogbeni b4 you kolo from there
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by chinnasa: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
You didn't sanctify the sex you had with that lady.

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Always pray before sex by saying.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

you said a prayer before meal a Catholic prayer to justify an unholy act. bro be mindful of what you say.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by kenyguy(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
your problem is not in your body but in your mind. Expunge the idea that God maybe punishing you and you will be healed.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by BabbanBura(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
malaria always comes with terrible dream, the last time I had malaria,it wasn't funny in my dream.

...dream and some little screw loosening i guess, now we can relate those ya silly posts. Get well soon dear
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by armpit: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Temple1288:

Haha haha haha haha haha! Black people from Africa. Advice him to consult a Doctor, go for a Lab test, take the prescribed medication and his problem will be over not telling him to start a warfare prayer.
This things are real.. Like he said he has taken medications. Trust me, I have seen this things. I even had to do liver and kidney test but all results came out clean yet I was dieing within. I sort spiritual help biko ,somebody cannot come and die like fowl.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by martinlooter(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Even if you can't wait till you're 18 to have sex, at least wait till you're 17. You cannot be having sex at 16, and be bringing your petulant problems here on nairaland. Mtcheeeew!!!

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by RexTramadol1: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

just imagine my broda
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by gbosah91(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2018
You're suffering from lack of orgasm grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by aniweta12(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by UDUJ(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Compliance:

Bro. Please, we need to discuss...as soon as you can permit me

I got your email. We can discuss through DM (email). Cheers smiley

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by hidhrhis(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
almost the same thing happened to me some month ago
had a 5 seconds sex with one useless gal with only one thrust
had to do 18 HIV test in five different hispital for a period of one year to calm myself down
I will also be going for full std screening cos DAT was d first time I had sex cos I don't want anything that will affect me in future
bro I will advice u to run an std screening first and if uve got nothing just pray to God and never indulge in sexual activity with anyone till u are married
May God shower his mercy on u
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by JustCurious: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Tobi be mindful of the counsel you receive here. As a Christian and pastor's child, you should know and understand better how our relationship with God works. Don't trade it.

Never ruin your destiny by involving in what God frowns at. God is real. And, His ways are not grievous. Go back to him and let Him know how sorry you are...
If "feeling sick is a thing of the mind", isn't serving God, a thing of the mind, also? My dear work out your faith in fear and trembling. Don't give room for unprofitable counsels. You and God are a different entity. Reverence that relationship. Remember God's call on Samuel's life wasn't same as his call on Eli's children. Know where you belong.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Bellarod05: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
You forgot the Bible says God is not a man,His ways are not your way neither his thought as you think,he is a great forgiver as well..
In between Mr dead rat you are so funny.
DeadRat:

So You Are Joking with God. What You Dont Know Is That God Has A Very Low Sense Of Humor....

He Forgave You First Time And You Went Back Again...

Right Now, God Will Be Telling The 24 Elders "This Boy Thinks I'm his Mate"...

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Femijohn198: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
may be you release on her directly without using condom.Afraid not to turn pregnancy.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Ha omo pastor fe,elegidigan o...odiegwu nwammebi.

Op that lady you slept last with is a lady of the coast she has use you for initiation. You better go and beg her and her and their queen mother for mercy before your condition makes you run mad because no amount of drugs you will take can salvage your situation, and don't listen to some advices given so far because they are mocking you for sexing a lady as omo pastor.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Maxxy010(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, throug
h christ our lord. Amen!

Very funny,You want him to pray to God,to bless his sin or what? The Lady he's sleeping with is She his wife
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by mtngloetiartel: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
malaria always comes with terrible dream, the last time I had malaria,it wasn't funny in my dream.
yea. So terrible you would wish u are ok instantly.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Itzonlyme(f): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Lolz
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Funkybabee(f): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Buy malt and milk,mix it and drink..walai u go enjoy ur sleep
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Get tested for STDs once you test negative it will help put your mind at ease...pele no do ashawo work again
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by deebrain(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Epic.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

I need to quote you, for you to see my comment on time. and for those that will complain about the lenght of my comment, this is not for you so pls jump and pass.

Toby if you will believe me you are very special to God and He is punishing you for your waywardness. I know it because I've experienced such.

I aborted a pregnancy for my wife because we were going through terrible Financial lack. We couldn't see why we should keep the pregnancy. So we went to the family doctor and did it. (The worst Sin I ever committed all my life) Something I never did as a bachelor.
The following day I fell sick and I thot it was malaria, so I treated malaria but it didn't go. I went back to the family doctor on the third or fourth day and she gave me drugs. I went back home and nothing happened. I was weak could not swallow saliva my urine was realy yellow, I was weak that my wife couldnt understand why. After about a week I went back to the doctor she sent me to a Laboratory for Typhoid test I came back with the result and it was negative. She said she couldn't figure out what the sickness is. She sent me back to the Lab to do General Test and I came with the result sealed, she opened it and looked up and said "Nothing is wrong with you" may be you need rest.
But I am the owner of my body and I know how I was feeling so, the moment she said that in mind the spirit said " you are being punished for your sins" and the moment I heard that, I collected the result and told her I know what was wrong and thanked her.
Right from her office I started begging God for forgiveness. I got home entered a room and wept bitterly I begged God and promised Him I will never do it again. When I had the conviction that I was forgiven. I went out of the room and relaxed.
To my Surprise! I woke up the following morning in complete good health.

Those whom the Lord loves, he chastises

Go before God with a sincere mind of repentance and ask Him for forgiveness.

He surely will forgive you.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by jaychubi: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Go for HIV test
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by satowind(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

you be monkey man. Is all in your head
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by chukskafor(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2018
My brother, I tell you sincerely that what you are passing through is all the symptoms of malaria+ popularly regarded as typhoid fever over here
the sex only propelled it to rise higher, I've been there before
simply get these drugs
1.Cipronon or any brand of ciprofloxacin caplet (1caplet twice daily for five days)
2.Multivitamin blood capsules (1capsule daily)
3.White vitamin c (2tablets twice a day)
4.Paracetamol tablet (2tablets thrice daily)
Above all, try consuming a lot of water preferably on an empty stomach in the morning and and last thing before retiring to bed
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by upuphim(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2018
As a pastor's son, you knew what the prodigal son did. Take that bold step to get the restoration that the prodigal son had, period.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
jaychubi:

Go for HIV test

HIV doesn't affect ppl like that it stays in the body for years before turning to aids.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Maxxy010(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

I don't know who you or where you live,but let me tell you one thing.Do you know it is possible to live a holy life? Bible says " Be ye holy even as your Father which is in heaven is holy" Our God is unchangeable changer,but His programme changes in the ages past there's been programmes in each ages,in the time of Abraham there was programme for the elect of God,In the time of the Apostles there was a programme,Now there's a programme for this age.I'm no matter you keep make promise to God not to go back to your vomit(sin) you will still err. There's must thing you need to know,there a spirit that is born in you,which is controlling you this spirit needs food,each time you commit fornication you re feeding this spirit. There are many mysteries I will tell you if you desire to free of this spirit,because no one can serve God under the bondage of a spirit,so contact this no if you are ready to be free 09065015289.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Tunagee(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Bro no shaking! Your mind is playing tricks on you. That's all.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Talkingboy: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Z
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

in other words PRAY BEDFORE YOU FORNICATE, WONDERFUL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.