Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? (3812 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why are girls fond of acting this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by ohajame: 9:22am On Jan 04
I have just been thinking...why are girls fond of doing this? Or is it just a naija girl problem or mentality?
A friend of mine told me about a girl he once dated. This girl was so churchy and looked so impeccable in terms of religiousity. She had never kissed a guy not to talk of being in a sexual relationship with another guy. When they met and began to date, he once invited her to his place. She came over and they subsequently had sex. He was obviously the first guy to sleep with her (she obviously bled much and all those stuffs that shows she was a virgin). Subsequently on another occasion, he invited her to stay over at his place and she obliged. She was in the university, so she could afford to come visit without her strict parents intervention. He obviously got Hot at night and attempted to make a move and woo her severally, but she firmly refused. This happened on two other occasions that they had sharp disagreement and they cut off communication. Before she left his place, he sternly warned her that even after she refused him touching her, she would still go meet another guy and easily open her legs for that guy. But that she should know that after that he would never have anything to do with her anymore because she would now become a used product in his eyes and would have completely lost her value before him. She even swore that nothing would ever happen.
My friend travelled out of the country and subsequently returned. They got back together several months later and this my friend noticed that this girl never put up any resistance when he tried to make love to her. Infact she seemed to keep asking for more after they were done. He asked her if she had been with any other guy since they broke up and she said no, that this was the second time she was having sex after the first time she had with my friend who deflowered her. My friend still had some doubts. They kept on meeting subsequently and same intimate stuffs always went down between them. Subsequently, my friend curiously decided to check her phone when she went into the bathroom and discovered romantic chats between her and some other guys in her university. He screenshot everything and sent to his phone and deleted her own part. When she came out of the bathroom he pretended like he had seen nothin and just maintained his usual niceness. He continued to meet her with the same intimate moments happening. On one day after he had dropped her off, he decided to probe her into what he had seen. It was then she confessed that few days after they had that first sharp disagreement and they cut off, she went to visit her male course mate and she never knew what happened and they had sex. And that she subsequently began to stay over at his place and each time they kept having sex but her conscience was really guilty. She then recalled that he had warned her about it that as she was leaving his place another guy would most likely sex her for free, and she would freely give that guy the stuff she was refusing him. And funny enough, this same guy she has been fucking is much younger than her. My guy discovered that even those days she came to visit him (after he returned), once she got back to school, she would visit this guy's place, cook for him and do the laundry for him and crown it up with sex. Note that she confessed all these when he calmly probed her, and reassured her that he just wanted the truth and that he would forgive her even if she did the worst. She felt reassured and began to divulge everything, every detail to him.
The point now is that, she has been begging him profusely with tears and even bombarding his phone with plea messages saying it was just a mistake and that she felt devastated when he apparently cut off from her but my friend now sees her as a second hand used product and would not want to have anything to do with her. He says he has the other option of just keep sexing her and enjoying her moments whenever he feels cold while his love and future isn't with her, but his conscience would not allow him. He also discovered that she was also in romantic talks with some other guys on campus on that same day he saw this stuffs on her phone. My friend just began to wonder how a girl that looked so righteous and whom he could swear would never do such a thing could turn out that way. She has been pleading to come see him but my friend has not even replied her anymore but ghosted her. He blocked her on every platform. What baffles me more was that my friend even warned her and gave her a sequential pattern of what might likely play out after she left and the consequences, and yet she still went in a committed such stuffs. She just made the guy look like a prophet. Now her body count has piled up.
I am just wondering why most ladies i have seen are like this. You have decided to have sex with a guy whom you're in a relationship with. You now form strict principles and say no romance, and when the guy isn't okay with that, you move on a day later to another guy and give him countless sex, not only at that instant but on subsequent days he desires it. That now increases your body count to two. When you realise that this new guy isn't it, you run back to the first guy who (if he is nasty) would just give you false hopes and keep enjoying your body. When he is tired, he throws you away and a third guy comes in to have his share and the cycle continues. I'm also wondering too, is this just a naija phenomenon or a global thing? Do ladies think of the consequences on themselves, in terms of increasing their body count and the piling emotional damage it would have caused them such that when a decent guy comes eventually he wouldn't be able to cope with the countless emotional issues she has accumulated and runs away or they start forming my past doesn't matter?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Mandela27: 9:27am On Jan 04
Nonsense

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by ohajame: 10:29am On Jan 04
Mandela27:
Nonsense
At least thank you for reading grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by illicit(m): 11:21am On Jan 04
Why is ur friend telling u all this?

I can't imagine discussing all this with someone, for what reason?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:51am On Jan 04
Both u and your friend get time

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:52am On Jan 04
Both u and your friend get time,why will you surprised about a Nigerian lady attitude.is there anything that have not done before?nothing fit surprise me,so your surprise tire me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:56am On Jan 04
Too long to read. So take one of these pieces of advice.

1. That serves you right. You deserved it.

2. You didn't deserve that but shit happens.

3. Just forget about it and move on with your life.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by skj1377(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04
Your friend ( I hope it's not you) infected the lady with evil spirit( spirit of fornication) after the first sex with her. Unfortunately these spirits have worked against the overall interest of your friend. Sex is spiritual.
ohajame:
I have just been thinking...why are girls fond of doing this? Or is it just a naija girl problem or mentality?
A friend of mine told me about a girl he once dated. This girl was so churchy and looked so impeccable in terms of religiousity. She had never kissed a guy not to talk of being in a sexual relationship with another guy. When they met and began to date, he once invited her to his place. She came over and they subsequently had sex. He was obviously the first guy to sleep with her (she obviously bled much and all those stuffs that shows she was a virgin). Subsequently on another occasion, he invited her to stay over at his place and she obliged. She was in the university, so she could afford to come visit without her strict parents intervention. He obviously got Hot at night and attempted to make a move and woo her severally, but she firmly refused. This happened on two other occasions that they had sharp disagreement and they cut off communication. Before she left his place, he sternly warned her that even after she refused him touching her, she would still go meet another guy and easily open her legs for that guy. But that she should know that after that he would never have anything to do with her anymore because she would now become a used product in his eyes and would have completely lost her value before him. She even swore that nothing would ever happen.
My friend travelled out of the country and subsequently returned. They got back together several months later and this my friend noticed that this girl never put up any resistance when he tried to make love to her. Infact she seemed to keep asking for more after they were done. He asked her if she had been with any other guy since they broke up and she said no, that this was the second time she was having sex after the first time she had with my friend who deflowered her. My friend still had some doubts. They kept on meeting subsequently and same intimate stuffs always went down between them. Subsequently, my friend curiously decided to check her phone when she went into the bathroom and discovered romantic chats between her and some other guys in her university. He screenshot everything and sent to his phone and deleted her own part. When she came out of the bathroom he pretended like he had seen nothin and just maintained his usual niceness. He continued to meet her with the same intimate moments happening. On one day after he had dropped her off, he decided to probe her into what he had seen. It was then she confessed that few days after they had that first sharp disagreement and they cut off, she went to visit her male course mate and she never knew what happened and they had sex. And that she subsequently began to stay over at his place and each time they kept having sex but her conscience was really guilty. She then recalled that he had warned her about it that as she was leaving his place another guy would most likely sex her for free, and she would freely give that guy the stuff she was refusing him. And funny enough, this same guy she has been fucking is much younger than her. My guy discovered that even those days she came to visit him (after he returned), once she got back to school, she would visit this guy's place, cook for him and do the laundry for him and crown it up with sex. Note that she confessed all these when he calmly probed her, and reassured her that he just wanted the truth and that he would forgive her even if she did the worst. She felt reassured and began to divulge everything, every detail to him.
The point now is that, she has been begging him profusely with tears and even bombarding his phone with plea messages saying it was just a mistake and that she felt devastated when he apparently cut off from her but my friend now sees her as a second hand used product and would not want to have anything to do with her. He says he has the other option of just keep sexing her and enjoying her moments whenever he feels cold while his love and future isn't with her, but his conscience would not allow him. He also discovered that she was also in romantic talks with some other guys on campus on that same day he saw this stuffs on her phone. My friend just began to wonder how a girl that looked so righteous and whom he could swear would never do such a thing could turn out that way. She has been pleading to come see him but my friend has not even replied her anymore but ghosted her. He blocked her on every platform. What baffles me more was that my friend even warned her and gave her a sequential pattern of what might likely play out after she left and the consequences, and yet she still went in a committed such stuffs. She just made the guy look like a prophet. Now her body count has piled up.
I am just wondering why most ladies i have seen are like this. You have decided to have sex with a guy whom you're in a relationship with. You now form strict principles and say no romance, and when the guy isn't okay with that, you move on a day later to another guy and give him countless sex, not only at that instant but on subsequent days he desires it. That now increases your body count to two. When you realise that this new guy isn't it, you run back to the first guy who (if he is nasty) would just give you false hopes and keep enjoying your body. When he is tired, he throws you away and a third guy comes in to have his share and the cycle continues. I'm also wondering too, is this just a naija phenomenon or a global thing? Do ladies think of the consequences on themselves, in terms of increasing their body count and the piling emotional damage it would have caused them such that when a decent guy comes eventually he wouldn't be able to cope with the countless emotional issues she has accumulated and runs away or they start forming my past doesn't matter?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04
Does the vagina record mileage or body count Your friend is a student and will likely not marry her anyway. Why all these permutations and combination.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by CollectMoney: 2:51pm On Jan 04
Mandela27:
Nonsense

Arrant nonsense. He disvirgined the girl and travelled out of the country and came back and expected her to still be intact.

Once you disvirgin a girl, know you have opened her eyes to the sweetness of sex. If you aren't available, another will do it.

He should have married her ASAP after he disvirgined her.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04
Kai,

Anybody that read this Post Finish Try well well. undecided sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Rexymania(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04
Didn't finish this childish story

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04
Mandela27:
Nonsense
big nonsense .
Seun should enable voice note/record here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by MisterBanny(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04
Mr. "Subsequent and consequently". Your use of these two words is really embarrassing to say the least

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Ginaz(f): 6:57pm On Jan 04
it's your stupid friend who is a second hand used product. what right does he have to call a girl who gave him her virginity a second hand product? when he travelled did he not cheat too?

what a self righteous proud fool your friend is!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by PawsitiveBro(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04
Funny how you know every detail and still claimed a "friend" told you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Blitzking: 7:46pm On Jan 04
ohajame:
Girls are at he receiving end In such but these days that out me are simps it doesn't really matter.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Harddiskng(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04
Ginaz:
it's your stupid friend who is a second hand used product. what right does he have to call a girl who gave him her virginity a second hand product? when he travelled did he not cheat too?

what a self righteous proud fool your friend is!

Lol you really took the story personal 😹😹

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by chymeze: 9:49pm On Jan 04
Harddiskng:

Lol you really took the story personal 😹😹
She probably saw her own story literally playing out in the guy's story. Women are like that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Gadafii: 10:11pm On Jan 04
You, your friend, the girl and who ever read that crap to the last letter dey cràze

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by MyExpression(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04
MisterBanny:
Mr. "Subsequent and consequently". Your use of these two words is really embarrassing to say the least

Add Obviously to the list.

OP it is not obvious...nothing is in black and white

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by LikeAking: 12:54am On Jan 05
Toto stories!
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Countersam(m): 1:25am On Jan 05
Nowadays it's girls that like testing different pricks and being rich only adds more spice to their adventure. Most men have ended up marrying worn out to.to soaked in allum.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by ObalendeCMS: 1:37am On Jan 05
All those mad people quoting all the op text just to comment, naira get value pass una crase.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Yankee101: 2:14am On Jan 05
1. He met her as a virgin by una ken admission
2. He opened the floodgates to lust. He was supposed to preserve her and marry her, not spoil her and run away
3. He is so blinded by her sins, did he keep himself too for her? Likely not. Forgive her and make a good wife out of her. Honesty is a very important ingredient, after Purity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by advanceDNA: 2:48am On Jan 05
Yankee101:
2. He open the floodgates to lust. He was supposed to preserve her and marry her, not spoil her and run away
3. He is so blinded by her sins, did he keep himself too for her? Likely not. Forgive her and make a good wife out of her. Honesty is a very important ingredient, after Purity

How is this honesty....??
It is not honesty after u have been caught and shown evidence u cannot deny.....it is manipulation and trying to keep your cake after u have eaten it......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by Kobicove(m): 3:31am On Jan 05
ohajame:

At least thank you for reading grin grin grin

Can this your stupid friend swear that he did not experiment with other ladies while he was outside the country?

It is very unreasonable to expect a lady to remain chaste for you if you have not made any solid commitment to her!
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by OgaTheTop2: 5:00am On Jan 05
Mandela27:
Nonsense
You discouraged me from reading the nonsense cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:03am On Jan 05
I just wanna know the deal between you and 'subsequently' 🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by MisterBanny(m): 6:52am On Jan 05
MyExpression:

Add Obviously to the list.

OP it is not obvious...nothing is in black and white

Hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by chymeze: 8:00am On Jan 05
OgaTheTop2:
You discouraged me from reading the nonsense cheesy
You say it's nonsense when you haven't even read it? That's how you Nigerians reason. Read it first and then you can judge whether it's nonsense or not according to your standards lol
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? by chymeze: 8:06am On Jan 05
Yankee101:
2. He open the floodgates to lust. He was supposed to preserve her and marry her, not spoil her and run away

2. Inasmuch as I don't support the sex, but what makes you think that if he hadn't sexed her but preserved her for marriage, another guy wouldn't have done that? If she truly valued him and wanted to keep herself for him only, why did she still go ahead and Bleep another guy? Even after the guy told her of what would probably happen on the day she left? Did you also read where the op said that even after she left her guy's house she still visited her male friend in school and cooked for him and served him sex. Should that kinda lady be kept as a wife? You funny. If you have a gf and she leaves your house this morning and in the evening she's in another man's house fucking him and the next morning she comes visit you and acts like everything is okay, would you still wife her?
3. You see I always tell people that guys and girls have different perspectives to sex. When a lady sexually cheats on a man forget it. It's over. You can forgive but I wouldn't support taking her back because ladies put a lot of emotions into that sex thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise / Untold Secrets Why Most Nigerian Guys Are Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.