Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (33483 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by tunary(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
by the time you clock 25 and men are not toasting you well again,30 and men no send you again. na then you go know say men dey beg you for marriage . do you think you're the only woman In the world?
I pity so many young ladies making yanga at their early 20s, that's why they give attention to any guy that approach them during their late 20s and early 30s
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Maxvasia(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Too much Morphine. Smh
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
lazeal:
Okay, i will write another one. I will try to cryptic though because she is a nairalander. when i do, just read and give your insight without quoting the entire piece so i can delete it. i deleted the last one for same reason. dont want her to see it cos it might add some badge to her already inflated ego...
okay!!! Expecting it!! Post it on one of my threads
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
lazeal:
Okay, i will write another one. I will try to cryptic though because she is a nairalander. when i do, just read and give your insight without quoting the entire piece so i can delete it. i deleted the last one for same reason. dont want her to see it cos it might add some badge to her already inflated ego...
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin even the next person to comment will agree with me that they don't exist biko nu

They exist.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by lazeal: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
okay.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Adjeikofi1999: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Am a fearful guy and I want lady to marry. So pick my number. +233554493499
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by rosalieene(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Biko shut up cheesy
lmaoooo, seriously!!
don't forget there are millions of girlz out there. so don't generalize on this. there are a thousand and one girls who fit into this out there.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by lazeal: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
updated. Check
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
rosalieene:

lmaoooo, seriously!!
don't forget there are millions of girlz out there. so don't generalize on this. there are a thousand and one girls who fit into this out there.
Na so we de hear cheesy
And you are among? cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Kwinesther:
[b][/b]We know your type undecided

but that's the truth ,right?

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Bowwow11(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
I agree with her
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you still talking...... bonus

Sometimes when you look at the comments of some people that make noise, insult you directly or in a sarcastic way on social media.. ..All you do is Just ignore" because they don't worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

yea,one of the standards I have set.
lool,I can't settle for less my dear.cheesy
money is really good.tongue

you're right dear.. very very right..

imagine dating a lady who doesn't have money, smh, Godforbid.. I won't even think about that in my dream

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

loolz,he may repent along the line.
prexhbills really like you.smiley

how. much she get?

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2018
lamalang:
I swear they do cos iam dating one presently. We have never had sex and we been dating for 7yrs, though i tried many times to but she refuse even to just see boobs ahe no gree, she doesn’t watch romance movies cos of sex scene. The last time i took her clubbing was may last year, iam the only person she’s dating, any guy that try toasting her she will make sure she introduces him to me. Iam planning to even go pay her bride price cos iam dying to reat hot that cos i love her

I don't understand.
you wanna marry her because of sex?
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

No I have been the one liking thegeneralqueen's post not Preshy561. wink

okay, thanks for a job well done.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:30am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Sometimes when you look at the comments of some people that make noise, insult you directly or in a sarcastic way on social media.. ..All you do is Just ignore" because they don't worth your time.
Will you keep quiet before I slap sense into your head
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by benswagtt(m): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When men are the ones begging us for marriage and you expect me to give into what I'm not........ girl it's like you're dreaming cool
I guess u were kidding when you said "begging "
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by lamalang(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't understand.
you wanna marry her because of sex?
nope, i want to marry her cos i love her, sex with someone you love is the nest thing ever
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by DanielsParker(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2018
Kwinesther:
[b][/b]We know your type undecided
how are you?
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Kwinesther: 3:54pm On May 10, 2018
I'm doing well
DanielsParker:

how are you?
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Yankee442: 8:16am On May 12, 2018
Bharekta:
Qualities of a Wife material according to a Twitter user.

WHAT do you guys think about these listed QUALITIES?

All of dos aforementioned qualities in a Nigerian gal? It's only in Nollywood u will see such qualities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.