Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (33481 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I love you guys biacan,preshy561 or highqueen etc you guys are great. Keep doing the good job Your highnesses. cool
OK sis you're so sweet

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, you see cheesy
You can't even prove it grin grin
Donstan don't just start it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Truthsbitter: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

See both of you in Shiloh 2097 cheesy
when they cross 30 the case becomes the opposite... na so one sex 34 years old girl they pursue me round telling me she will take care of me if I marry her .... grin grin

I still dey in shock like this .....girl look me finish say I will take care you ...with all my six packs and muscles !
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Donstan don't just start it cheesy

Your claims are false until proven right. undecided
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Kwinesther: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
[b][/b]We know your type undecided
prechbills1:
any lady who doesn't have money isn't a wife material.
guys please flee
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When men are the ones begging us for marriage and you expect me to give into what I'm not........ girl it's like you're dreaming cool
by the time you clock 25 and men are not toasting you well again,30 and men no send you again. na then you go know say men dey beg you for marriage . do you think you're the only woman In the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by rosalieene(f): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
who says they don't exist....
we are everywhere
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by johnkey: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Them NO born am well to try that nonsense cool
hmm hope you no go marry my type lol
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Here to read comments. grin
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by shugamummy: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to that hopeless girl that begs men to date her......... I think that's what she does for a living undecided
Sis I tell party hard shake your bum bum so hard and leave the best of your life watch how men like donstan will be running after you with rings ( diamond,gold e.t.c....) begging for your hand in marriage giving you the reasons why he can't sleep since the day when he saw you asking you to take his mumu button wink and at the end of the day you'll become a MRS cheesy

You will actually become a used and dumped pussy cos your qualifications are for the pussy which is the target. Watch the guy man behavior after like one month of constant digging. Who wan carry an abandoned property put for house where family and friends will be visiting and expect to be taken care of by a wife material
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Your claims are false until proven right. undecided
Everyone on this forum knows you as a woman basher undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by shugamummy: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
To you and our mon lipsrsealed

Non of my friends married a poor man you don't expect me to settle for less cool

Don't you feel there is a better reason they are married now and you still stay single. Cos your attitude does not depict a wife but a hoe to dig.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by nonye6194: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When men are the ones begging us for marriage and you expect me to give into what I'm not........ girl it's like you're dreaming cool

begging ke? well, maybe some can go head over heels for a typa girl but this is rare.

Attend Shiloh or holy ghost service and see husband seeking women. then compare it with wife seeking men, if they'll be any this year

In reality it's the opposite sadly. Men don't get worked up or pressured into marriages like women do.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Yelutide: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid talk.undecided
You should have said some,

what do say to the girl that nags, awful cook, lazy atall times.

there are many bad character that will discredit a girl from being a wife material though.

I do all the aforementioned but I still have some bad characters.what will you say of that??

You are not a wife material but a girl friend material.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

You are not a wife material but a girl friend material.
k.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Billionboi: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Olalan:
A girl could have all the above qualities and yet has shitty character and attitude, it should rather be some qualities
but at least she could b manageable.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2018
lazeal:
u didn't reply my mention yesterday on my thread Chai... ND I needed help o. Anyway, I took it down later.
i am sorry please!! I can't even remember!! I apologize
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

longtime, how're you??

how's Ruth Daniels and Xhosanostra smiley
lol they r fine i guess !! There r here somewhere
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2018
rosalieene:
who says they don't exist....
we are everywhere
Biko shut up cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,you will be surprised if you know the type of lady I am.
money doesn't move me,but I can't settle for less.
I work hard for myself to be a better lady,the least I can do is to depend on any man for financial assistance, I have a pride and wouldn't wanna tarnish it cos of money.
I spend on myself,I plan how I'm gonna be a better lady for husby and being a financial burden to my husby is a no no for me.

but still,I can't settle for less stan.go and hustle.tongue
yeah girl, don't settle for less!!!

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

You don deh craze o.cheesy

money can't buy me.tongue
kiss kiss kiss loud it please

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Barzinime(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
I will manage you bebe
Preshy561:
stupid talk.undecided
You should have said some,

what do say to the girl that nags, awful cook, lazy atall times.

there are many bad character that will discredit a girl from being a wife material though.

I do all the aforementioned but I still have some bad characters.what will you say of that??
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by blazepascal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Now tell me where we can find those type of girls in nigera
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Rozaytee: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
omo I kinda agree with her
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
It dosen't matter, if you have all this quality i can manage you
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by dmk23: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bharekta:
Qualities of a Wife material according to a Twitter user.

WHAT do you guys think about these listed QUALITIES?

I do exist. Am here.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by lazeal: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
i am sorry please!! I can't even remember!! I apologize
izzo k.. smiley na just dat levels where u said i should beg the babe. so i took time to explain everything and hoping u would reply. had to delete it lol.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Amusing.
Thegeneralqueen:
Them NO born am well to try that nonsense cool
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
lazeal:
izzo k.. smiley na just dat levels where u said i should beg the babe. so i took time to explain everything and hoping u would reply. had to delete it lol.
u don't mean it n i was waiting for ur reply!! Don't be angry abeģ
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by lazeal: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
u don't mean it n i was waiting for ur reply!! Don't be angry abeģ
Okay, i will write another one. I will try to cryptic though because she is a nairalander. when i do, just read and give your insight without quoting the entire piece so i can delete it. i deleted the last one for same reason. dont want her to see it cos it might add some badge to her already inflated ego...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.