Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33728 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Pointblank09(m): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop quarrelling with her cheesy

Or you stop dreaming!!! Truth is bitter
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Lightening: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
As someone that has broken up with a church girl before I would say dont make the mistake i did life is short forgive her and move forward you can build a strong life in future she would respect u more

Bros learn punctuations. Your writeup is unintelligible.

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by HoodBillionaire: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2018
i must marry kenyan

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Lightening: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

You fell in love with an ideal and that’s what you married.The real person was behind that facade.
How long did you date before you married? What did you know of her? Or you saw church and that was it for you?

Before you do anything hasty
Think in a pragmatic way and not emotionally. You need sit down and have talk. Explain how the lies have changed your perception of her and allow her to explain why she felt she had to misrepresent herself that way.
Now if you deceide to forgive do so wholeheartedly, you can’t keep using her past deeds as ammunition when having an argument that shows lack of emotional intelligence on your part yes you are hurt but it becomes spite if done that way.

If you undeed feel after the talk that you cannot forgive then it’s best if you go your speerate ways as a relationship with so much resentment and distrust is not a relationship it’s a prison.

As for the deaths we are mere mortals my friend we cannot tell you about the future. but you are on the fringes of depression and depressed people do not have happy thoughts. Their thoughts tend to be quite morbid at times.
You cannot attribute happiness to someone else , you make your own happiness if someone else adds to that in a good way that’s a bonus.

Babe, your reasoning is sound and mature. Your bobo must be very lucky.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MChaze25(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Marriage is built around honesty.
You feeled into all her lies coz you weren't smart.
Them never born any woman Wey go lie give me and I go chop the lie!
Something must prompt me to look closer.
I have lots of such experiences. Love yourself more and stop being careless with human beings. Evil is abundant in this world.
Dreams re just your imaginations. The only dreams that come true re the ones another person may dream about you!
Talk to your wife, reconcile with her and warn her seriously that one more lie, then its over
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.
Complete thrash and rubbish!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

Somebody Is In Trouble...

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!
He is not finished!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2018
madridguy:
This is a serious matter that need to be handle with care. First, I will blame you for being blindfolded about the whole issue from onset. Are you telling me as a Nigerian you cannot ascertain your wife age range? If you don't have birth certificate can't you judge from her siblings?

How would a lady cut 8 good years out of her age and you as guy you don't know? The pregnancy of a thing would be hard for you to discover not to mention her educational qualification.

I think you're hurt now because you have left a good girl then that you tagged as a wayward person probably she no carry church for head like a lair masquerading herself as an S.U.

Let me borrow you an advise from the word of my father. " To marry a woman is always easy, but to send her packing is always a big trouble that at time claim the man's life "

I suggest you make peace with your wife and see her as your cross.
Nonsense!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by toprealman: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Death of the relationship maybe
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2018
hadduni:
op doesn't want to die...for the sake of long life, find back the love that Got missing.
I know you are a liar too which is why you are advicing him this way. Oya which lies have you told your boyfool?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
roarik:
stop fighting her for nw,settle things with her and tell her ałl you have been dreaming about...also u need prayers.
Another retired prostitute or lesbian spotted!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.
Love her too and start lying to her too na. She didn't lie because she loved him. She lied because she was desperate!

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by anselaw(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
guy go on ur kneel and talk to God in prayer he will show you the way
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Pataricatering(f): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Uyiii:

you know, you're right. We getting too overcrowded with people murdering english lang.
I'd advice you figure out how to present yourself in a simple and concise English before being worried about atheism.
honestly as it stands now, even peeps who practice atheism will reject you.

cheers bro even as you learn good english.
see you abusing someone ! What is “ a simple and concise English “ Is English singular ? Mr Queens english ?

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Simbrixton(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Lightening:

Bros learn punctuations. Your writeup is unintelligible.

If the person in question understands why should i care to learn mate
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Pataricatering(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.
so what did you do with your own spirit ? Lol
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2018
OlympianZeus:
Come sit don,

My advice is for you to furk her very very very well. Take her outing and give her some love up. No need to leave her ooo. You don enter be say you don enter.

If you leave, you will surely die
Yeye man!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church
Divorce her now! Or else get ready for more lies. She will sleep with your friends, Bleep your neighbors, tell lies about your siblings before you know it, you will start quarrelling with your family. Divorce her now or cry forever!

BUT

If she was the one that knelt down and confessed the lies without being discovered then forgive her she has a good heart. When someone confesses without being caught it means, they are willing to change but if na you catch am by yourself, my brother no hope.

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by anodsons(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm! Stop thinking about the lies and start thinking about her good side. Am sure she loves you and that's why she lied to you just to keep you. But do you know you can't lie too just to keep somebody you love? cool
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MissJoy29(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:

If she was the one that knelt down and confessed the lies without being discovered then forgive her she has a good heart. When someone confesses without being caught it means, they are willing to change but if na you catch am by yourself, my brother no hope.
Thank you. It's good to hear someone re-echoing what I have been saying all along. That right there is the difference between a repentant and an unrepentant liar. There's a huge difference.

A big lie that was confessed by the liar looks small & almost inconsequential when compared to a small lie that was not confessed but caught.

But that doesn't give anyone the right to lie frequently because he/she is eventually going to confess.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by tanidabi: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Brother I am deeply sorry you are going through this.
She obviously has a familiar or strange spirirt.
This is absolutely your call bur the marriage was founded on lies do I believe you have a right to work away.
I will however state that there are too many wrong people in the church.
Let me sound a note of warning here do not get carried away by people you meet in church .Pray to God to lead you if you are sincere you will know who to marry .Meanwhile Mr Poster you will now roll your sleeves and pray well-balanced those nonsense dreams will stop.Na only God fit deliver you o.ote author=lawman88 post=66611418]Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church [/quote]
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by AlphaT1(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2018
912:
You thought she was a "church girl" - Dude are you for real? How can you think she was a church girl when she was giving you her p***y to chop raw up to the point that she could even make you believe she was pregnant? undecided
This was exactly the first thought that came to my mind while reading the story.....Bros was too blinded by love....A church girl committing "fornication" of all sins and yet you still believed she was a church girl.
My wife as a church girl never even allowed me to hug her not to talk of fornication, she visited my house only once (throughout the 16 months of courtship) in company of her two brothers.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by talk2percy(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Oga, I understand ur messy situation, buh the truth is ur wife is possessed, she's most probably from the water because nah them dey get these characters u just described. For ur own good, try not to stay angry with her or it might even extend to bringing u down financially and eventually sending u to ur early grave. This is not a church matter, follow it traditionally.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

wetin dis one they talk..
I just tire grin
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!

Are you God?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by AlanSugar(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

Fear catch am, lolzzzzz. Fear na terrible thing oo, lobsang rampa says and I quote: there's nothing to fear except fear itself. Na fear de make the dude get pee dreams.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by agarawu23(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church
You have been scammed. These days eh, club girls make a better wife than all these SU. most of them are evil with ugly past that still hunt them.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by libertyfather(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

You Are Finished!

I tell you
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Gassa007: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2018
larrybee2017:
When you lack understanding this is what you get. You mean you believe your life is tied to your wife? No wonder she deceive you into marrying her in the first instance. Your knowledge about your maker is so shallow, start from their. Your life as a person is hiding in Christ Jesus and no devil in lady skirt should make you feel otherwise.
Get down with the word of God and get loaded. Secondly, let go of offence it kills no one but you and that is why you are the only one in the death drama. Grow up OP and get to know who you are in Christ. You were so foolish, to say a tongue blasting Christian told you she is pregnant, you need help o and get it fast. That woman has no hand in your nightmare, you are just a victim of your foolish decision and wrong mindset. Free your mind and start thinking right.
What's this one even saying? So the guy is to be blamed,for being deceived.Which kind of mentality is nau
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bossrillboss: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
..guy ur brain dey dia.I dolf cap for u.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by AlanSugar(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2018
charijee:
Hian!

Some comments on nairaland ehn....biko stop confusing the OP undecided

Well, there's no confusion in the last note. She certainly loves him that's why she lied, dunno about the spirit thangs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.