Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33703 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by LZAA: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Adebowale89 ignore this unrepentant fool. you're worth more than replying this Igbo boy, you know how they reason. I have been noticing his ad since yesterday

you don't cease to open your teeth whenever u learn new words from him, don't know who's more dumb btw you and your eastern leaders
but me i'm from osogbo oo
sai caliphate grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by lloyds(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
You have married a witch sir. Sorry.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Reference(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
hadduni:
op doesn't want to die...for the sake of long life, find back the love that Got missing.

Which love. He obvious married her and very quickly without proper courtship because of the phantom pregnancy He was conned. Only Gid Almighty can repair the Titanic of a marraige. Wr ate always the architects of our problems. The silly man was 'testing' before ascertaining the quality of the merchandise. Can you do that with ten naira peanuts sold by the roadside thougtless of a life changing, lifetime committment to someone. Abegi.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by talk2percy(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Aboguede:

When will Africans learn to live according to facts and reality other than superstitions. Na your sister get evil spirit, must you fool your self in public?

There is no single human on Earth that knows anything beyond his/her imaginations.

Haven't you asked your self WHY no human being ever through magic or so can command wealth using your illitrate witch power. FOOL
Go and commit suicide if u are pained so badly. They exist and do affect people daily just like it is affecting ur brain now! So get off my space, nitwittt!!! Ozu monkeyyy!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Therealev: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

#WordsOfWisdom

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by coputa(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Your wife needs serious deliverance. The spirits in her and behind her are unclean.
WRONG!!,She has a discerning spirit.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MYHUBBY: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
LZAA:

but me i'm from osogbo oo
sai caliphate grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga

I won't give you the attention he has been given you. coming down to your level won't prove me different from this baby talk
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Ishilove: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2018
coputa:
WRONG!!,She has a discerning spirit.
I hear you
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Church girls, fear them.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by coputa(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Mr man, you over hyped your problem,I want to tell you that you don't have any problem.99% of marriages stood on the sand of lies during courtships before it was cemented with concrete after marriage.Don't marry who you love,but love who you marry.The three things you mentioned are never a barrier to a happy marriage except of course that of boring a baby which I think is not too late.Forgive and forget what she did, if you truly love her.you can still send her to acquire higher certificate if you so which.I will say she is relatively younger than her age that's why you couldn't find out her her actual age,so wby are you building mountain out of a mole hill.Go and reconcile with your wife.As for the dream,it's a divine warning of the consequences of making her unhappy.This woman will being you great blessings if you can make her happy

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by roarik(f): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another retired prostitute or lesbian spotted!
I dnt exchange words with FOOLS continue.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

Then which one should the person marry?

Whenever you are serious and ready as a Christian to marry,fast and pray for 3 days with Psalm 119:18
and ask God to show you who to marry, shikena wink
And he will show u through a dream, vision or a trusted messenger
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Boss13: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

You need to realize that dreams aren't deducible to waking life experiences - visions are, and yours aren't visions. A death dream for instance has much to do with symbolic end to an affair like a relationship, business opportunity etc.

As for the behavioural vices of your wife, if you can't live with someone with such attributes, kindly do the needful. It's obvious and quite unfortunate that you didn't achieve self-realization before contracting the marriage with her. Even at this moment, you're yet to achieve self-realization - connotation of your message says so.

Beautifully said. I hope the OP adhere to this sound advice. The marriage is a sham and a fraud, if the story is true. The wife lied about her age, educational qualification and that she was pregnant in order to get married.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by coputa(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Whenever you are serious and ready as a Christian to marry,fast and pray for 3 days with Psalm 119:18
and ask God to show you who to marry, shikena wink
And he will show u through a dream, vision or a trusted messenger
Even if the person is a sinner
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bignero: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

dont follow the advice of the people, who believe you should take your wife out and pampaer.... nairaland is filled with ignorant people, plenty of unmarried people and teenagers etc she fooled you because , you pamperd her and were a fool for love, yet she deceived you..taking her out to pamper her is not the solution...all those death threats she claiming are just devices to keep fooling you...people have died or killed themselves for these lies she has fed you, yet shes still making you the victim ..SHES emotionally BLACKMAILING YOU. she cant kill her self. am not saying you should divorce her, especially if there are children involved. but if by chance shes cheated ,,guy divorce her ass, in real bible terms, witchcraft sint until when one is flying etc, little things like this are reffred to as witch craft.

a woman who can deceive you on these things....can do a lot of bad things. solution? get closer to God, everything in this life her love inclusive, can never really satisfy mans inner thirst only God can, and when you get deeper inside God, even the devil, will find it almost impossibe to take your life, talkless of one liar, GET BOOKS ON FAITH and read and understand...google keneeth haggins books on faith...and find out that your unkillable...should it be that your wifes hands arent clean...people that can make up such falsehood i repeat can do anything.

also stay vigilante, i dont like this idea, but maybe a hidden security cam in your house can help...yes you went spiritual and felt she was a church girl, but you were ignorant spiritually so she deceived you...so help yourself physically seeing that uve been betrayed
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by LZAA: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I won't give you the attention he has been given you. coming down to your level won't prove me different from this baby talk
sai baba!!!!!
grin grin
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Baba, I cannot live with a woman who cut down her age by 8yrs, or lie about her qualification. And even told me she got pregnant in order to force a marriage...

I can't marry anybody I met in the church... Never!!!... Its better I go to the club house or strippers club to find a wife..
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by slywind2000: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Poster, why didn't you investigate her properly before marriage or you just felt comfortable with her and everythg she told you just because she's a tongue lashing committed church girl?....let me come and be going.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by coputa(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
rychard:
Baba, I cannot live with a woman who cut down her age by 8yrs, or lie about her qualification. And even told me she got pregnant in order to force a marriage..

I can't marry anybody I met in the church... Never!!!... Its better I go to the club house or strippers club to find a wife..
This "I can't do it" is childish talk,is this the advice the op wants from you.Other persons did it and succeeded.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by coputa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
slywind2000:

Poster, why didn't you investigate her properly before marriage or you just felt comfortable with her and everythg she told you just because she's a tongue lashing committed church girl?....let me come and be going.
It is too much inquisivenes that kills the cat.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Blonchilli(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Opposite didn't know that the last place you look at when you want to marry is the church. So many mad people are there. They'll pretend and immediately you get married, game over
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by leslieraker: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yes! We can work together to make ur OCCASION a MEMORABLE one;

Reach us foe an outstanding VIDEO COVERAGE and ONLINE / LIVE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO STREAMING.

For booking / details pls call 08033068423, 08092455823

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by flyDixon: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jbleenk:

lol I bet no member of ur family have my qualifications

And that's the major problem with Nigerians accept your shortcomings and improve on yourself, but you would rather boost of qualification...........
In your hands, I bet its mere paper else it would have shown in your communication.
My dear keep pride aside study more, not just read for an examination.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by larrybee2017(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gassa007:

What's this one even saying? So the guy is to be blamed,for being deceived.Which kind of mentality is nau
You better go refuel and stop typing trash. Who death dey pursue, the man or the woman? Who dey dream while the other party is busy sleeping peacefully? If their is any mentality that need check na your own. Don't quote me if you can't make sense, even baba BuBu will reason better in this situation.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by djon78(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Celestial777:
[color=#770077][/color]

I THINK THIS IS BEYOND PASTOR PASTOR LEVEL BECAUDE PASTOR WILL NEVER TL YOU TO LEAVE HER INSTEAD THEY WILL TELL YOU TO CONTINUE TO MANAGE HER AND TRY TO LOVE HER. YOU SHOULD ALSO TAKE NOTE HENCE YOI DONT DEVELOP HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
THE THING IS SHE IS SMATER THAN YOU, THAT IS WHY SHE VAN MINUS 8 YEARS FROM HER AGE AND YOU WILL NPT NOTIC IT. NOW DEALING WIYH A WOMAN THAY IS WAY SMATER THAN YOU IS RISKY BECAUSE ONCE YOU START HAVING KIDS IT WILL BE EASY FOR HER TO TAKE THE KIDS ON HER SIDE AS YOU GROW OLD. SHE WIKL FEED THEM WITH A LOT OF LEFT OVER LIES THAT SHE FED YOU WITH. MY BRODA MY BRODA YOU WIKL END OF BEING A LONELY OLD MAN..... YOU EVEN MAKE MISTAKE OF TELLING HER BRODA WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE ACTION. MY BRODA MY BRODA I SEE PAINS WAITING FOR SOMEONE AT YHE END OF THE TUNNEL

I don't believe in that. Yes she is smarter, but when it comes to the kids, be a very good daddy to them. Be there for them, don't be harsh to them. Even make sure you are good to their mother the best way you can.

When the kids grows you will be surprised they will be closer to you. Just ensure you sow the right things into your childrens life.

The problem we have is that most of the times, fathers only bring money, but they are not available in their childrens life's while only the wife was available for them thereby they are much closer to the wife.

For men genuinely love your wife and your children, in old age will be takimg good care of.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Ori12: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls.find out spirutually well before u divorce her.U will not not die by d grace of God.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Gassa007: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Aboguede:

When people who know more than you are discussing learn to learn so you can grow. It is like a level 1 student telling a level 10 senior to wait. Otherwise you may die in ignorance
You're sick in head.Just wasted my precious time replying you
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
omosuper:
You are 100% correct. I had the same experience.
can u share your own experience because I always hear it but I do doubt it
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Gassa007: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
larrybee2017:

You better go refuel and stop typing trash. Who death dey pursue, the man or the woman? Who dey dream while the other party is busy sleeping peacefully? If their is any mentality that need check na your own. Don't quote me if you can't make sense, even baba BuBu will reason better in this situation.
You didn't give the guy any reasonable solution.All you did was just spewing rubbish
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Gassa007: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Aboguede:

When people who know more than you are discussing learn to learn so you can grow. It is like a level 1 student telling a level 10 senior to wait. Otherwise you may die in ignorance
Asslicker, if you ever quote me again you will get hurt. Mind your business
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by drtegus88: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Take her to MFM or CLAM for deliverance.

She is possessed with marine spirits.

You also need deliverance my friend.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by nairamaniac: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Uyiii:

you know, you're right. We getting too overcrowded with people murdering english lang.
I'd advice you figure out how to present yourself in a simple and concise English before being worried about atheism.
honestly as it stands now, even peeps who practice atheism will reject you.

cheers bro even as you learn good english.

Ohhh boy!!!
You kill this guy.
The mods should ban him for destructive English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.