Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (8538 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Melvinsofty: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

Aiit may the good lord be with u grin

no wahala baba.. I go update u...cuz I never dy see symptoms since 2 months na..but I go test between Saturday or Sunday!!
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
UDUJ,Marvin906,greiboy una need to comment on dis issuecheesy.

Lefu I saw this your mention yesterday but could not respond as the Nairaland Antispam bot gave me a Romance Section 24 hour prison sentence grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:
well,how will I start,lemme start my not too rosy story,please forgive my bad grammar!!

well I meet this girl,last year between august-september,I'm not really sure,we somehow click,started dating,we had s.ex about 3 times in which I use protection,but during the sex i usually go 1 round without protection but the rest rounds I used protection!!..well along the start of the relationship she told me she dated two guys before me,I was like OK..fastfoward to the present,she log in her fb acct on my phone and forget to log off,so I decided to take a peep and what I read and saw,I was so shocked and betrayed,I discovered she was still chatting with her 1st bf and the reason they broke up was because she gave him "AN INFECTION",he didn't decided specified the kind of "INFECTION" but he said he spend almost about 50k to treat himself!! and this my said galfrd according to her cause I immediately confronted her with the evidence,she said she took prescription drugs,which one of frds recommend for her....now I'm so angry with myself...and she's being begging n calling ever since....

P.S :insults,criticism,opinions, are welcome..
and also I'm not from Warri,just relocated not too familiar with the place but I can find my way around!!

Dude that was a very silly and risky thing to straff without using a condom. Never you play with your life like that.

Go to the lab and do tests for STDs. You might have gotten a staph infection even if you say you don't have any symptom of STI's.

Going forward always use a Condom for any rough play cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
UDUJ,Marvin906,greiboy una need to comment on dis issuecheesy.

baba this guy matter weak me....
buh i wont say i blame him for not using condom for hes gf
have been in that situation before
buh the guy funny hes looking for free medical center in warri for that matter grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Dude that was a very silly and risky thing to straff without using a condom. Never you play with your life like that.

Go to the lab and do tests for STDs. You might have gotten a staph infection even if you say you don't have any symptom of STI's.

you will soon start to pay deve for copywriting
you really cant blame the guy sha
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
marvin906:

Bro the thing weak me too. You can't trust anyone these days apart from your wife (even that one is doubtful these days undecided)

Condom na the way forward sharp sharp cool

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
marvin906:

you will soon start to pay deve for copywriting
you really cant blame the guy sha

cheesy The memes na our nairaland identity grin

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

OK bro duly noted....on Saturday or Sunday I'm going g for tests on STI and HIV....shey I go receive the results that very day?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
marvin906:

buh the guy funny hes looking for free medical center in warri for that matter grin grin

I'm new here na Cus m..on Saturday or Sunday.. I'm going for the tests bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

I'm new here na Cus m..on Saturday or Sunday.. I'm going for the tests bro..

go to general hospital jakpa road
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Bro the thing weak me too. You can't trust anyone these days apart from your wife (even that one is doubtful these days undecided)

Condom na the way forward sharp sharp cool

the thing dey stressful
i only use it when the chick isnt pure...
buh i almost change my ideology when one stupid chick almost hook her father with belle undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy The memes na our nairaland identity grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
marvin906:

go to general hospital jakpa road

chairman na ekpan near my Syd!!..
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Brotherakposyo: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Godsent4life:
hi I’m in SA can we connect
no problem. my whatsapp is there. but its down for today. but holla there i will get it later.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by pat1612(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What kinda drugs do u manufacture?
All kind of medicine anasthesia,anti pyretic,anti inflammatory gastrointestinal all of it.apart from that surgicals like cannula iv set urine bag test kits.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

chairman na ekpan near my Syd!!..

no hosiptal that i know of in ekpan
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
marvin906:

no hosiptal that i know of in ekpan

my guy yan me say 1 dy there...GENERAL HOSPITAL,EKPAN
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Lefu I saw this your mention yesterday but could not respond as the Nairaland Antispam bot gave me a Romance Section 24 hour prison sentence grin cheesy
lol cheesy anytime u get banned by a spambot always mail the supermod and tell them u got banned by a spambot. They will unban u dat very minutecheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

ma wahala broda I grit u.........shey dem dy open on Sunday?

Navy hospital na 247
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
lol cheesy anytime u get banned by a spambot always mail the supermod and tell them u got banned by a spambot. They will unban u dat very minutecheesy.

grin haa lesson learnt boss cool
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

OK bro duly noted....on Saturday or Sunday I'm going g for tests on STI and HIV....shey I go receive the results that very day?

Yes bro. You will get the test results same day. Cheers bro cool
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Yes bro. You will get the test results same day. Cheers bro cool

thanks bro..I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
BlackTrumpet:

Navy hospital na 247

thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:
well,how will I start,lemme start my not too rosy story,please forgive my bad grammar!!

well I meet this girl,last year between august-september,I'm not really sure,we somehow click,started dating,we had s.ex about 3 times in which I use protection,but during the sex i usually go 1 round without protection but the rest rounds I used protection!!..well along the start of the relationship she told me she dated two guys before me,I was like OK..fastfoward to the present,she log in her fb acct on my phone and forget to log off,so I decided to take a peep and what I read and saw,I was so shocked and betrayed,I discovered she was still chatting with her 1st bf and the reason they broke up was because she gave him "AN INFECTION",he didn't decided specified the kind of "INFECTION" but he said he spend almost about 50k to treat himself!! and this my said galfrd according to her cause I immediately confronted her with the evidence,she said she took prescription drugs,which one of frds recommend for her....now I'm so angry with myself...and she's being begging n calling ever since....

P.S :insults,criticism,opinions, are welcome..
and also I'm not from Warri,just relocated not too familiar with the place but I can find my way around!!

Hi there, sorry about this. You mostlyget free medicals if either of your parents work with NNPC or some companies that have retainership with clinics.

Lily Clinic is top notch but very, very pricey. I'd advise you visit these top pharmacies. Their members of staff might have hands on experience on this. There is a pharmacy opp. St. Anthony's, Airport road.

Well wishes. Get well soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi there, sorry about this. You mostlyget free medicals if either of your parents work with NNPC or some companies that have retainership with clinics.

Lily Clinic is top notch but very, very pricey. I'd advise you visit these top pharmacies. Their members of staff might have hands on experience on this. There is a pharmacy opp. St. Anthony's, Airport road.

Well wishes. Get well soon.

I know st Anthony's very well,that green store opp it there,how much do you think for their service?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Michael781:

I know st Anthony's very well,that green store opp it there,how much do you think for their service?

Nicey. That's a great start. Sadly, I don't know much about their medical services. I buy my supplements and some drugstore products from there. That being said, to alleviate your worries. Why not go to General Hospital and do a total body check up? You can never go wrong. Now, I've never been to General Hospital, Warri. That place from what I hear, is a functional "graveyard" (Apologies for real)

Treat well and take very good care of yourself. Tell your girl to treat too.

All the very best!
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Nicey. That's a great start. Sadly, I don't know much about their medical services. I buy my supplements and some drugstore products from there. That being said, to alleviate your worries. Why not go to General Hospital and do a total body check up? You can never go wrong. Now, I've never been to General Hospital, Warri. That place from what I hear, is a functional "graveyard" (Apologies for real)

Treat well and take very good care of yourself. Tell your girl to treat too.

All the very best!

Thank dear... Stay bless.. I keep u updated
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2018
pat1612:

All kind of medicine anasthesia,anti pyretic,anti inflammatory gastrointestinal all of it.apart from that surgicals like cannula iv set urine bag test kits.
Good one.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

my guy yan me say 1 dy there...GENERAL HOSPITAL,EKPAN

oga na the same general hospital joor
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
marvin906:

oga na the same general hospital joor

Thank u bro.. Saturday or Sunday i b heading there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.